Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

only started WW a week ago, was 12.2 am now 11.12, not much but it definitely feels like an achievement nonetheless!

Im gonna try for a 3lbs off this week. Above what im supposed to loose i know, but am doing some excercise this week, so im hoping it will help! :D

Well done Daisy, that's brilliant, you're flying it!

Well done Loopy..you can do it!!

I started at just over 13st and have been 12 for about 2 years now? I'm trying to get down to the 10's but can't seem to get under the 11.5 mark, When I do I just seem to put it back on or lose motivation :/

thanks ella, claire - lets do it together! me to see that magic 11,13, you the magic 10,13 :) !

thanks ella, claire - lets do it together! me to see that magic 11,13, you the magic 10,13 :) !

Getting new batteries for the Wii fit tomorrow so I can chart it
Next weigh in day is next friday so hopefully I can get down to the dreaded 11.5 by then

We can do it Loopy! :D

Yep we can. been super strict yest and today i will be too, pushing myself hard to achieve :)

Hiya I'm in the 12s trying my hardest to get to the 11s with ProPoints - best diet ever wouldn't do it any other way:) Been going for 6 months and lost just over 2 stone, got just over another 2 stone to go until I'm healthy and only 4lbs to go until I'm no longer obese so that's my target for now:D

Really hoping to get into the 11's this week, hopefully I'll be seeing 12 on the scales for the last time..

I'm currently at 12.5 trying to get to the 11's

I started after earlier this year and got from 13stone to 12.5, had a break and managed to stay the same during that time.

I'm going away in four weeks and would love to go knowing I'm in the 11's (maybe by enough to put a couple on while I'm away!!)

I don't always eat my weeklies and try to get exercise in three times a week (usually walking the dog 2-3 miles)

You can do it Sarah.. I am so close to seeing 11.13.... I can feel it!! A couple of weeks and I could be there, its going to be an amazing feeling!!!!!!!!

You best be working hard loopy!

I have been killing myself at the gym. I have been every day this week. Wednesday I went twice plus an aqua aerobics class (I am guilty of having a piece of coffee and walnut cake the day before though :eek:).
-Sit ups and leg raises at night
-Half hour of my work-out dvd on two nights
-Brisk dog walking
I'm working my ass off (litterally) trying to get a good start so I'm motivated to keep it up.

My weigh in is tomorrow so hopefully this is all worth it.

Saturday is my day off so I'll be having a tequila night with the girls to celebrate what I hope is a good start before dancing it off :D

Lol, i am claire, i am... just a hen do this weekend to content with!! Im not drinking as im driving, so that solves that problem. main prob its an all you can eat chinese, but does have a dance floor. so pick at the food. a little of all that i love, then dance it all off in my heels (dont normally wear heels, so just walking in them takes 100's of cals!! lol)

weighed myself this am and i was 12.0.... now i know, naughty of me - different scales, morning instead of night etc etc, but spurred me on, so ill not tell myself off too much!!

Back