Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

oooh Sarah - so close!!!!!

But yet soooo far!!

Kick up the bum time this week, starting with takeaway night tonight with my friends consisting of a homemade stir fry!!

1.5 off now 12. 9 1/2 going down!!!

3.6 to go!

Another pound off 12.8 1/2 now.

I joined this once before & decided to go AWOL lol

So I'm back. 12st 11lb x

2.1lb to go :)

Now 12.6 over half way to the 11's!

Now 12.4 :)

ive been stuck between 12 5.4 and 12 7.8 for about 3 weeks now, any tips anyone?

I just got into the 11s after weighing in at 12 stones 0.5 pounds the previous week, it's a great feeling! Now to get to the 10s... going to be a while before that happens. Good luck to everyone! :)

Now 12.3 1/2 gradually reducing ;)

Hello everyone! I’m crawling back to the wagon with my tail between my legs after a bonkers few weeks since returning from my jollies involving 2 weekends away, 4 nights out, 1 party, drunken microwave cheese and tomato pizza, drunken microwave chicken burger (yes, at the same time!!!!!), hangover fish and chips, hangover bar burrito, hangover carvery and hangover chicken kebab!!!! Naughty naughty!!!! And lord knows how I’ve managed to do it but after re-losing my holiday gain (2lbs) before the frivolities began..I have only put on 0.5lbs having lost 1lb last week yiippeee :)

So here I am at 12st 11lbs (179lbs) and ready to well and truly get back on it!! Would love to be under 12st by Halloween but I realise this may be a tad optimistic!! My lowest ever adult weight was 12st 4lbs (sadly, I am a regainer!) so would be fab to be around that mark!!! We shall see :) have uploaded a few pics of me from the past couple of weekends on to my diary if anyone is interested in seeing my progress thus far!!!! :) x x x

back in the 12s! hopefully for one week only though! x

Back