Anyone in the 16's wanting to get into the 15's like to buddy up?

Holidays are def a good motivation/reward. I have been overweight all my life from childhood so not sure where I will finish with weight loss but certainly looking forward to finding out.

Good luck to you ladies hopefully we can chase each other through the stones !

Lol yes, looking forward to when we're all in the next group down :D

I'm working through the stone, I lost 4lb last week to take me to 16st 4lb - am hoping to move down a group in a fortnight - ooh it's very exciting :D

Well done Katie that's a good loss, the 15's well within reach now!

Thanks Willow, think it'll be a couple of weeks at the least though. How's it going for you?

Things going well thanks Katie, have 3 meals out coming up this week due to family birthdays so trying to get my head around what I am going to do. Want to be as controlled as possible but limited on options, if I had a choice I wouldn't be going but I will just have to be strong. Might mean I am in the 16's an extra week or so. :)

2 weeks and you will def be there!

Can you not just go and not eat? I'd be tempted to do that if possible, that way you don't have to do the whole getting into ketosis thing again.

im off to a party this week and one next week, the plan is to eat my packs before I go and then just have water etc to drink. I've not had any nights out for meals since starting in January but I had a few last time I did it and I just drank while others were eating. I have to do that as I know me, I'm a def all or nothing person and I'd just eat all sorts and then struggle to get back on it.

Hope you enjoy your nights out :)

Hi Katie, I am a bit all or nothing which is why the diet works well for me. I think I can get away with not eating at 2 of 3 , but the one meal is me and my husband for his birthday. We don't get to go out without kids very often and he really wants to do this, he doesn't expect me to gorge myself so will stick to no carbs and hope for the best. I am doing well at the moment so hoping I will be controlled and keep to plan. All the meals will be out the way by Monday and I will let you know how I do. x

How is everyone else doing this week any other 16's out there?

Well weigh in was yesterday and I was 16.10.4 so roughly 3lbs. Not a bad loss.

I have had 2 of 3 meals out now I chose chicken breast and a green salad at both, sadly did have a slice of birthday cake which may affect ketosis but I am happy with the choices and being quite controlled . I am not going to eat at all for the third meal on Sunday so back to 100% TS tomorrow.

How's everyone else doing?

Well done with your weight loss, that's really good. All going ok here, still plodding on with it, it's going to be a very long haul :)

Back