Anyone in the 22s ....

evening gang. wi for me today and 4lbs down woop!

having internet problems today so will catch up properly later xx

Well done Purple that's fab! xxx

It's called Dr Stuarts liver detox tea and it was 1.99 a box it hasn't made me pea loads yet though lol xx

Hello lovelies! How is your sunday going? I'm having a bad day :cry:had friends over last night and had wine, which took me way over my syns (34) :break_diet:, but I'm trying to think about it logically. On Friday I only had 4 syns, and today I've had 4, so all in all evens out at 42 over 3 days and I've got straight back on the eating plan today and have been good, but am terrified that at WI on Thursday I wont have lost or I will have gained, just need a little support I think, so thought the best place to come was here xxx

Enjoyed reading through your thread!!! Keep at it girlies!

Im only on my first week & weighed in at 20st exactly last wk, so im determined to get that down.

Do u know what made me realise i had to lose the weight.....!!!?? I watched Biggest Loser UK last wk & saw that only 2 of the people on it were heavier than me which was a huge shock!

Wish u all the best of luck!...xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Loho don't worry you haven't gone over your syns loads of people save syns for a Saturday :) xx

Welcome princess xxx

Thanks matey, think I'm just desperate for this to work this time and worried it won't but I'm gonna get there I'm determined! xx

Know exactly how you feel. Lost one and a half stone before xmas, ate like a pig and put the lot back on. Tried to do it on my own but failing so am going to join sw again this week. You only fail when you give up!!

It's called Dr Stuarts liver detox tea and it was 1.99 a box it hasn't made me pea loads yet though lol xx

Lol! Can you get it from supermarkets or does it have to be Holland and Barrett?xx

I second Mrs E-H Loho. It's fine - you've just had a flexible syn day; don't worry about it xx

I think its only health food shops you can get it online thought xx

I agree with the flexing syn day. I try not to save syns my consultant says its not the plan but a sci syn day is perfectly fine and allows you to stay on track.

On the subject of herbal teas I was in Holland and Barratt today and got some peppermint tea which I always drink as it helps my ibs but also bought fennel tea- it said it was good for the digestive system and supresses the appetite, tried it and it is really lovely. Smells like Licorice . Would recommend it!

Morning gang, good luck to all wi tonight I think its at least 2 of us! Have a fab day x x x

Lost 3lb this week :)

Hi honey well done :) I lost 4 and my mum lost a whopping 6 and a half
!!!

well done guys, it won't be long and you will be leaving us behind for pastures anew in the 21 room! whooo hooo!!!

Amazing losses well done! 7lbs to go until I'm out of the 22s and I am never going back!!!!

Wow - well done ladies on your fab losses!! Just had sw rice pudding and it was GORGEOUS! Actually tasted like a proper pudding! You'll laugh at this, but we tried this before Christmas with ordinary rice thinking it would be fine and it was awful lol! Also tried the lemon mousse - there's a recipe on here somewhere for it - and that really wasn't very nice either so to have found a pudding that I really love and can eat is a big deal for me! Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow xx

Back