Anyone in the 22s ....

loobilou said:
Not at all hun, i find i spend the whole weekend stressing over fpod plans for the week :( sumtimes wish i cud jus av a mc. d's..... Know wot u mean abt dinners , plannin the packed lunches for wrk is a nightmare... Especially tryin nt to ave the same thing ova n ova again :)
Just try a lil thing at a time this week, jus say to urself if nothing else i will make sure my breakfasts follow the plan... Then nxt week incl dinners or snacks :0)

Thanks hun good idea there. I will try :) I agree I find lunches the hardest. X

well you know i'm with you on this just now Jayde. im getting fed up of the plan and fed up of the same things and fed up that i can't be organised enough to make a plan. urgh whos the moany one now lol

PurpleRoses said:
well you know i'm with you on this just now Jayde. im getting fed up of the plan and fed up of the same things and fed up that i can't be organised enough to make a plan. urgh whos the moany one now lol

I know hun, I'm thinking im gonna have to change something to sort myself out. I've tried changing to ee and back to g&r I just can't face another jacket potato, sw chips or quorn chilli! I know there are loads of good recipes but I can't afford to be spending so much on fruit, veg and meat! I'm just in a pickle about everything :(

loobilou said:
You can do it hun, know u can... Always here for a lil chat :0). Xx

Thanks chick :)

Jayde and PR - I'm feeling just the same. Is it the weather or what? A couple of days ago I just got totally fed up with sw and had a couple of meals I really didn't enjoy which hasn't helped. Had a binge last night and tonight and can see all my hard work sliding down the pan if I'm not careful. Not sure what the answer is right now. I hope we can all get our heads back into gear - it's not easy xxx

I know there is a lot of this going around at the moment!.its even harder when you have a lot to lose because there are more issues and habbits to change.

I know there is a lot of this going around at the moment!.its even harder when you have a lot to lose because there are more issues and habbits to change.

Too right. All we can do is keep trying - one day at a time xxx

come on girls this time of year do the comfort food, casseroles, soups, chips and egg you can do it........... keep positive let the last few days go and start a fresh x x x

Aw - thank you ecblack76 - for all of us! Positivity is what's needed here! xxx

i bought the slimming world all in one book some real winter receipes in it keeps me going and the free mushroom soup out of soup book is really cool

Ooh - would you mind sharing a couple? Totally broke at the mo. but did buy the green recipe book before Christmas. Need to dig it out and get my enthusiasm going!xxx

Well done for all the positivity! Hope everyone had a great day. I have made the decision that for now I need a major change and I have changed classed and joined ww! I hope you don't mind me still following over here though. X

That's great Jayde. Sometimes a change is just what we need. Still come on and let us know how you're getting on hun xxx

Thanks hun. How you doing now x

Better now sweetie thanks. Think (touch wood!) the mini crisis has passed and head back in sw mode! When's your first ww meeting hun? xxx

beckyn22 said:
Better now sweetie thanks. Think (touch wood!) the mini crisis has passed and head back in sw mode! When's your first ww meeting hun? xxx

I went last night. Was really good. The talk was on a topic and motivational rathere than just hearing gains/losses which I enjoyed. And today for lunch I just bought a sandwhich and didn't freak out because I can have what I want. I love sw it works well but I need something more flexible at the moment.

I went last night. Was really good. The talk was on a topic and motivational rathere than just hearing gains/losses which I enjoyed. And today for lunch I just bought a sandwhich and didn't freak out because I can have what I want. I love sw it works well but I need something more flexible at the moment.

Yeah - that used to annoy me about sw meetings - so much time was taken with talking about gains and losses. They could just do an overall loss for the group and invite anyone who wants to talk about their gain/loss then move on to a topic like ww. I guess points is that bit more flexible in a way. Hope it does the trick for you hun xxx

Hey girls, I'm a pretty similar starting weight with similar amounts too loose so I'll join this thread if that's ok.

Heavyist of 24,7 and I got on the sclaes today and I'm 23,13...out of 24's so I got to cross it off my list but sadly I felt absolutly nothing good for it.

I wonder what will make me feel better about losing weight.

Sigh, sorry my post is not more cheerfull, I just find SW really slow and boring, I know it works but it's soooo slow!!

Back