Anyone in the 22s ....

Hi girls I am hoping to be in the 21s next week. I have 3 and a half lbs to go to be out of the 22s fingers crossed :)xxx

Well done everyone, I feel destined to be in the 22s forever just can't get over it! Bloody 6lbs on :(

Oh no chicky do you know why? Is it Star week or anything?

xxx

Hi girls I am hoping to be in the 21s next week. I have 3 and a half lbs to go to be out of the 22s fingers crossed :)xxx

Woo hoo! Well done Mrs E-H!!:553::happy096: xxx

Well done everyone, I feel destined to be in the 22s forever just can't get over it! Bloody 6lbs on :(

:bighug: Bless you hun - but don't worry it WILL come off!! Was it a bad week last week? xxx

I had quite a lot of wine over the weekend and some.chocolate but I don't feel I deserve that. My ibs was bad this week but was better today so don't think its that, reckon it was the wine :(

I had quite a lot of wine over the weekend and some.chocolate but I don't feel I deserve that. My ibs was bad this week but was better today so don't think its that, reckon it was the wine :(

I don't think you deserve that either hun :sigh::bighug:. Lovely Lily and lovely other minimins folk have suggested to me drinking loads of water - like 8 pints a day :eek:. I'm sure it's water retention that causes these strange undeserved gains - especially if you have ibs. Poor thing. I bet you have a good loss next week. Don't let this get you down hun xxx

o\_(")_/o Jayde, stick with it, am sure it will show on scales next week,

Becky, ive been trying to drink at least 2litres a day, lost 3lb this week so i hope the water is helping :) (only problem is im constantly needing to p**) :)

Evening, thanks everyone. Trying really hard to be 100%. I'm gonna up my water too I think!

I have been drinking loads of water and I am sure it helps :) xxx

o\_(")_/o Jayde, stick with it, am sure it will show on scales next week,

Becky, ive been trying to drink at least 2litres a day, lost 3lb this week so i hope the water is helping :) (only problem is im constantly needing to p**) :)

Sounds like water is the key! Haven't managed it today tho' and it's too close to bedtime to start now. Tomorrow... xxx:D

I need to start drinking more water too.I get to 1l and stop. I got some strawberry and kiwi nas diluting juice today so that should make it easier to drink. shall aim for 2l tomorrow :) xx

It's not easy to get all that down is it? Don't know how Lily manages 8 pints, bless her!I'll start with you PR on 2l and build up - think that's about 4 pints xxx

The only i get 2litres down is by telling myself i cant have a brew till i drink 500mls of water, think only managed more than 2l on 3 days out of 21....oops ;)

Lost one stone 5lb now guys sorry not been on for a while been busy busy,,,,,, trying to keep myself away from food......

Fashionista how you getting on??????

Hi ec. Feel a bit of a traitor as I'm in the 21 room as well! My loss is very slow tho'... How are you doing? xxx

Doing ok ta, very motivated at the moment keeping a diary and trying to put positive things in it and trying to keep busy organised a theatre trip, to stay away from drink, but have two partys to go to...... don;t eat many syns in the week so hoping the vodka won't make to much difference... need a blow out though

Hi all, i had my first proper wi with my group 8lbs off, total of 1stone 2lbs in four week, so chuffed, n soo stuffed, never ate sooo much... But am getting brave n trying sum of the scrummy recipes :)

Back