Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Nikki<3 said:
I going out for dinner with my parents..... We have free pudding vouchers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh my... That's just asking for a MASSIVE chocolate brownie -drool-

MidnightPrincess said:
Oh my... That's just asking for a MASSIVE chocolate brownie -drool-

Haha it is.

:-o a pub that's ran out of beer on a bank holiday weekend!!! Shocking!!!

Hello & welcome Charlotte. Well done in getting into the 8's, can't wait to get there myself! The 119ers as you can see from mine & a few others sig , is a little challenge we're doing to get to 8stone 7lbs/119lbs! We started a few weeks ago but your welcome to join. Can you tell me your weight now & what date you WI on & I'll add you. Hope you enjoy the banter on here!

I weigh on Tuesdays, and at last weigh in I was 8 stone 13. Thanks xx

Hi ladies! Hope you're all ok. Lots to catch up on!

Congrats Kim on your loss, that's fab!! Good luck to Nikki and Charlie tomorrow.

Had a fab day in London today. Had to flexi-syn some of the day I think, but I definitely won't have gone over 105 for the week. It felt good to treat myself, but still feel in control of it!

Need to update the post in my food diary though - forgot some stuff haha!

My friends loved my OH, so so pleased! Hope you're having a fab bank holiday, whatever you're doing xoxo

Just figured out that the whole week of research I've been doing for my last essay is completely null and void... interpreted the question wrong so now I have to do it all again and involved MUCH MORE research and have to get it all done by tuesday. I well and truly will not have even the whiff of a break now... What I wouldn't give for a massive Big Mac to drown my stress in. But instead I called my Dad, who is the voice of reason, he calmed me down and told me that regardless of how I do he couldn't be more proud of me anyway, so to stop stressing out and breaking down and just get on with whatever will make me chill out more and get through it.. without losing my sanity.

Here's hoping I can. So I will be veeeeery quiet for a while. Hope you all enjoy your lovely long weekends though, spare a thought for my hard work xD. On with the work...

Just figured out that the whole week of research I've been doing for my last essay is completely null and void... interpreted the question wrong so now I have to do it all again and involved MUCH MORE research and have to get it all done by tuesday. I well and truly will not have even the whiff of a break now... What I wouldn't give for a massive Big Mac to drown my stress in. But instead I called my Dad, who is the voice of reason, he calmed me down and told me that regardless of how I do he couldn't be more proud of me anyway, so to stop stressing out and breaking down and just get on with whatever will make me chill out more and get through it.. without losing my sanity.

Here's hoping I can. So I will be veeeeery quiet for a while. Hope you all enjoy your lovely long weekends though, spare a thought for my hard work xD. On with the work...

Oh no :( best of luck honey. You know where we are if you need us. I didn't go to uni, but I can imagine how stressful it must be for you. Just do what you need to do to get you through the next few days xoxo

downtownsuzie said:
Oh no :( best of luck honey. You know where we are if you need us. I didn't go to uni, but I can imagine how stressful it must be for you. Just do what you need to do to get you through the next few days xoxo

Thanks love, i'll just be ranting at your general direction about all my stresses over the next few days probably. Hope you can all manage that haha. Thanks for all the support =) x

MidnightPrincess said:
Thanks love, i'll just be ranting at your general direction about all my stresses over the next few days probably. Hope you can all manage that haha. Thanks for all the support =) x

Good luck xxxxx

Omg roller dance was amazing! My stomach and my thighs were buuuuurning! Loved it. Can't go next week as he is fully booked but defo going the week after.

Went out with my other half after and drove! So drunk water all night. He got a take away on way home and I cooked one my burgers I made earlier. Feel like an angel tonight Teehee!

MidnightPrincess said:

Oh no huni :-( I think you dad is very wise and I can only agree with him.

I would also try and split your work into smaller sections (managable chunks) say 1-11/2 hour max then have a break, not necessarily food break, but a walk round fresh air drink etc and then back to it, that way you can see your progress instead of feeling panic over the finish deadline.

It's a horrible time, but a bit like a race it will be over soon and you'll have your degree forever, just stay calm, have a clear plan and stick to it. i pop on here a lot if you need someone to talk to xx
Take care and good luck xx

lilprincessvic said:
Omg roller dance was amazing! My stomach and my thighs were buuuuurning! Loved it. Can't go next week as he is fully booked but defo going the week after.

Went out with my other half after and drove! So drunk water all night. He got a take away on way home and I cooked one my burgers I made earlier. Feel like an angel tonight Teehee!

That sounds like a great work out and so much fun when I was a kid I loved rollerskating we would go miles on them,

Is it a fitness class or just a fun session you got me thinking now ;-) hope your legs and stomach are not too sore today, but that muscle burn is a good pain ;-) x

lynica said:
That sounds like a great work out and so much fun when I was a kid I loved rollerskating we would go miles on them,

Is it a fitness class or just a fun session you got me thinking now ;-) hope your legs and stomach are not too sore today, but that muscle burn is a good pain ;-) x

It was a workout class at a gym. I got the voucher from living social for 4 classes for £12 n took my sisters. It was such a laugh! I defo want my own boots now. I live on a very flat road and could easily rollerskate about for exercise lol x

Weighed in this morning and apparently I've lost 2.25lbs! 8stone 5.5lbs... Oops! I did do a lot of exercise this week, I think that must have helped a lot. Going to try and experiment with maintaining this week, having 15 syns a day and see what happens next week - I shouldn't be on track for a loss because I'm cutting my running routine down from every day to 3/4 times a week.

At my aunties 50th birthday party tonight - will definitely be treating myself to a slice of birthday cake!

charliemm said:
Weighed in this morning and apparently I've lost 2.25lbs! 8stone 5.5lbs... Oops! I did do a lot of exercise this week, I think that must have helped a lot. Going to try and experiment with maintaining this week, having 15 syns a day and see what happens next week - I shouldn't be on track for a loss because I'm cutting my running routine down from every day to 3/4 times a week.

At my aunties 50th birthday party tonight - will definitely be treating myself to a slice of birthday cake!

Well done I guess Charlie. First member of the 119ers! Does that mean you get to start the group and sit n wait oooor are you not allowed to be there cos ur under lol x

Hehe, I don't know! Perhaps I'll see how my first week of maintaining goes first! Debating whether to have 2 HEXB like its sometimes recommended or increase my syns - I prefer the idea of increasing my syns and I can always syn extra B choices instead of adding them?

Just taken measurements and 1/4inch gone from arm, thigh and underbust :)

Your roller disco thing sounds fantastic - I'd definitely go if I could find someone willing!

Mornig ladies!! Well I'm at work today... Boo hiss!! Only until 12.30 though.... WI this morning and lost 1lb. Photo attached as this will stop me cheating!

Attachments

• image-2984453891.jpg
    image-2984453891.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 26
Nikki<3 said:
Mornig ladies!! Well I'm at work today... Boo hiss!! Only until 12.30 though.... WI this morning and lost 1lb. Photo attached as this will stop me cheating!

Fantastic Nikki :) well done :) x

Back