Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Well done nikki that's great !! Loving your photo he he

Charlie brilliant news and what a loss to have to get to target your inspiring me so much to keep going proving it can be done by sticking to the plan and exercise. So happy for you !!! x

lynica said:
Oh no huni :-( I think you dad is very wise and I can only agree with him.

I would also try and split your work into smaller sections (managable chunks) say 1-11/2 hour max then have a break, not necessarily food break, but a walk round fresh air drink etc and then back to it, that way you can see your progress instead of feeling panic over the finish deadline.

It's a horrible time, but a bit like a race it will be over soon and you'll have your degree forever, just stay calm, have a clear plan and stick to it. i pop on here a lot if you need someone to talk to xx
Take care and good luck xx

Thank you, i really appreciate all the help =). I will keep remembering to take breaks, i know my brain is useless when i overwork. Just can't wait to get it all over and done with.

Well done Charlie and Nikki that's brilliant news =). We know have our first 119er! Congratulations x

Wow well done charlie on that amazing loss!!! Crikey let's hope you maintain this week :) would love to know if you decide to up syns or just up your HEX... I'd go more syns hehe mmmm chocolate and wine!!

You definitely deserve a slice of birthday cake tonight and well have a few bevvies too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys! I can't believe it!

Nikki - I think this week I'm going to have 15 syns a day then I can always use them for extra b like Ryvita or an Alpen bar or something! Will have to see what happens! X

charliemm said:
Thanks guys! I can't believe it!

Nikki - I think this week I'm going to have 15 syns a day then I can always use them for extra b like Ryvita or an Alpen bar or something! Will have to see what happens! X

How many syns have you been having then if not the full 15? I could do with a couple of big loses because this the weight I plateau at every time so need to probably down my syns. X

Nikki<3 said:
How many syns have you been having then if not the full 15? I could do with a couple of big loses because this the weight I plateau at every time so need to probably down my syns. X

Around 10 last week! X

charliemm said:
Around 10 last week! X

Oops see I had 3 nights out and probably 18 a day otherwise. Right cutting down to 7-10 to try and have a boost!! Thanks hun x

Well done Nikki and massive congratulations Charlie!
I can't wait to join you!!
Running around like a mad thing today, started with a 2 mile walk at 7am. Will try and catch up later ;-). X

Oops see I had 3 nights out and probably 18 a day otherwise. Right cutting down to 7-10 to try and have a boost!! Thanks hun x

You still lost 1lb though which is ace! Looking back through my food diary I think I had between 10-13 per day this week and the weeks before I had between 7-10 - though this is my biggest loss for a while, it's bizarre!

I've started a 10k training program and am supposed to run 5km today but can't bring myself to do it! Am hoping the motivation will kick in once I get bored of slobbing around the house!

charliemm said:
You still lost 1lb though which is ace! Looking back through my food diary I think I had between 10-13 per day this week and the weeks before I had between 7-10 - though this is my biggest loss for a while, it's bizarre!

I've started a 10k training program and am supposed to run 5km today but can't bring myself to do it! Am hoping the motivation will kick in once I get bored of slobbing around the house!

:) I was surprised to lose week but like Kim was saying yesterday sometimes mate our bodies need a calorie boost.

I'm definitely getting back running once these tablets have finished on the 19th. I only have 18 week until race for life and desperately want to get my time to about 28mins. My mum made me laugh today bless her, as I left or work she was stood there in her trainers to go for a jog.... She text me saying she managed 20 mins and had to keep walking, she mad that she's put on 4lb since leaving the gym.

I'd love to attempt a 10km eventually and then me and OH were talking about doing a half marathon maybe next yer though.

Xx

:happy096: Well done Charlie thats absolutely brilliant news & to be under target, you clever clever girl. You know we will be looking at you now for advice on how to maintain when we get there, so good luck for this week & Im very proud of you x

Nikki, well done on your pound, thats a great loss especially after the week you've had! How's things today? x

Had a lovely day yesterday & had 7 wines, burger & onion ring! Loved every bit of it. DH is whittering on about nacho's & curries trying to tempt me for tonights dinner, but he's joshing with me as he know I wont go off plan even with this little hangover!
I must have walked into a bush last night as I have a poorly eye, its all puffy & has a scratch just under it.....what a muppet! x

Just figured out that the whole week of research I've been doing for my last essay is completely null and void... interpreted the question wrong so now I have to do it all again and involved MUCH MORE research and have to get it all done by tuesday. I well and truly will not have even the whiff of a break now... What I wouldn't give for a massive Big Mac to drown my stress in. But instead I called my Dad, who is the voice of reason, he calmed me down and told me that regardless of how I do he couldn't be more proud of me anyway, so to stop stressing out and breaking down and just get on with whatever will make me chill out more and get through it.. without losing my sanity.

Here's hoping I can. So I will be veeeeery quiet for a while. Hope you all enjoy your lovely long weekends though, spare a thought for my hard work xD. On with the work...

I just mentioned this to DH, as he's a Welfare Officer in the Military, but used to a chef for 20 years & he says cheffing is a lot more satisfying & rewarding than Social Work & you wont have to put up with the BASW!

:happy096: Well done Charlie thats absolutely brilliant news & to be under target, you clever clever girl. You know we will be looking at you now for advice on how to maintain when we get there, so good luck for this week & Im very proud of you x

Nikki, well done on your pound, thats a great loss especially after the week you've had! How's things today? x

Had a lovely day yesterday & had 7 wines, burger & onion ring! Loved every bit of it. DH is whittering on about nacho's & curries trying to tempt me for tonights dinner, but he's joshing with me as he know I wont go off plan even with this little hangover!
I must have walked into a bush last night as I have a poorly eye, its all puffy & has a scratch just under it.....what a muppet! x

Do you remember walking into the bush!? Teehee!

Thank you my lovely, I have just noticed the massive red TARGET next to my name in your signature :p I will definitely keep everyone updated as to how my maintaining is going! I'm going to have a play around and see what happens :) All the support and chitter chatter from you girls has definitely kept me going, and I hope that equally I can help you out wherever I can!

I have decided to take a break from my online food diary, I was getting a little OCD with writing everything down and it just wasn't normal! I'm trying just noting down the syns and HEX's to see how that goes.

I could murder a burger, talked OH into trying homemade burgers at some point next week so will post a pic when I've made those! I'm going to put chilli flakes in mine as per the recipe in this months mag, but Dan doesn't do spice haha!

Hope everyone has a lovely day today, I'm slobbing around trying to summon the motivation to do a run! I've eaten so much fruit this morning - my appetite has gone crazyyyy!

xx

kim63 said:

Oh dear on the bush hehe silly thing getting in your way! Glad you enjoyed your night :)

Me and OH started talking again yesterday (I gave up and text him at about 5) and then this morning been talkig and got alot out in the open. So we are off to the harvester for some lunch and then to the cinema followed by a curry at my mum and dads tonight so fingers crossed we will be ok :) xx

charliemm said:

Thank you my lovely, I have just noticed the massive red TARGET next to my name in your signature :p I will definitely keep everyone updated as to how my maintaining is going! I'm going to have a play around and see what happens :) All the support and chitter chatter from you girls has definitely kept me going, and I hope that equally I can help you out wherever I can!

I have decided to take a break from my online food diary, I was getting a little OCD with writing everything down and it just wasn't normal! I'm trying just noting down the syns and HEX's to see how that goes.

I could murder a burger, talked OH into trying homemade burgers at some point next week so will post a pic when I've made those! I'm going to put chilli flakes in mine as per the recipe in this months mag, but Dan doesn't do spice haha!

Hope everyone has a lovely day today, I'm slobbing around trying to summon the motivation to do a run! I've eaten so much fruit this morning - my appetite has gone crazyyyy!

xx

I made some massive burgers yesterday. They were gorgeous. OH said that there's no way he could eat a take away after eating such a gorgeous burger so win!

I made some massive burgers yesterday. They were gorgeous. OH said that there's no way he could eat a take away after eating such a gorgeous burger so win!

This is what I like to hear! xx

xx

Ummm, no I dont remember walking into a bush lol! I didnt think I was that pickled, but obviously was....as I said yesterday Im a real lightweight now!
Charlie you need to put the Target badge under your name & avatar & tell the world! I think you certainly deserve a treat today, so let your hair down at your Aunties party tonight :)
Because SW is part of your psychy now Im sure you wont need to be strict with the diary, but like you say still keep an eye on the Syns & Hex's as you dont want to go off track.
How is the 10km running going?
Also, need a picture here today to see the Target girl please. Have you got a nice outfit for tonight? Will you be seeing people tonight who haven't seen you for a long time & will notice a difference in you? Bet OH is well proud of you & hopefully we will all be joining you in the next few months, as we've all roughly the same weight to lose to get to target!
Ooh had a thought, you wont be leaving us now will you as you're at Target? You'd better not as we all need you for inspiration x

Oh dear on the bush hehe silly thing getting in your way! Glad you enjoyed your night :)

Me and OH started talking again yesterday (I gave up and text him at about 5) and then this morning been talkig and got alot out in the open. So we are off to the harvester for some lunch and then to the cinema followed by a curry at my mum and dads tonight so fingers crossed we will be ok :) xx

Darn bush! :mad:
Im so pleased you've got things sorted, life's too short to fall out x
Sounds as tho you have a lovely day planned, so you enjoy yourself chick. x

Think we're just going to pop to Tesco & get some food for Fajitas which is one of our favourite meals. I make it all fresh, with homemade gaucamole, I think that works out at 7 syns for half the avacado, but I wont have the wraps.....mmmmmm soooo hungry! x

kim63 said:
Darn bush! :mad:
Im so pleased you've got things sorted, life's too short to fall out x
Sounds as tho you have a lovely day planned, so you enjoy yourself chick. x

Think we're just going to pop to Tesco & get some food for Fajitas which is one of our favourite meals. I make it all fresh, with homemade gaucamole, I think that works out at 7 syns for half the avacado, but I wont have the wraps.....mmmmmm soooo hungry! x

Mmmm fajitas yummy!!! I'm turning into a bit of guacamole lover, I used to hate it as does OH so we never have it but I'm loving it with fajitas at he minute!!

X

Back