Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Annie, well done on being so restrained! I on the other hand, have had the biggest blowout I've had for a longtime - I think I just got carried away with hitting target! I just kept eating - wasn't necessarily bad things I just ate to the point where I felt so ill :( at least it's put me off doing that again for a while!

Hope you feel better soon Vicky :(

Nikki<3 said:
Oooo been to see hunger games!! Was excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I loved it too! Am reading the book now :) x

Did you have a good time tho Charlie? Im sure it wont do you any harm!

I on the other hand have a huge confession to make......I made it thru yesterday on plan until after dinner & had a huge choccie/sweetie urge, so off we went to the shops & bought LOADS!!! A hangover & PMT doesn't go well together! Oh well its done now & I feel suitably grotty in the tummy department, so serves me right! x

kim63 said:

I on the other hand have a huge confession to make......I made it thru yesterday on plan until after dinner & had a huge choccie/sweetie urge, so off we went to the shops & bought LOADS!!! A hangover & PMT doesn't go well together! Oh well its done now & I feel suitably grotty in the tummy department, so serves me right! x

I had a great time and enjoyed the food until I started to feel full, and then I was just eating for the sake of it. I too have a food hangover today, really no appetite so I don't think it's done me any harm at all!

Hunger games is supposed to be aimed at teenagers (but I really enjoy it!) about underprivileged children that are forced to fight to the death for the entertainment of the better off folk. I would recommend the movie and the book is good for filling in the gaps :)

Could someone please help me out - I think I'm using wrong measurments! My food optimising book is from 2010 and the weights for healthy extras are 28g 42g etc but I seem to keep doing across 30g 45g on here - have they been updated? Thanks :) xx

I had a great time and enjoyed the food until I started to feel full, and then I was just eating for the sake of it. I too have a food hangover today, really no appetite so I don't think it's done me any harm at all!

Hunger games is supposed to be aimed at teenagers (but I really enjoy it!) about underprivileged children that are forced to fight to the death for the entertainment of the better off folk. I would recommend the movie and the book is good for filling in the gaps :)

Could someone please help me out - I think I'm using wrong measurments! My food optimising book is from 2010 and the weights for healthy extras are 28g 42g etc but I seem to keep doing across 30g 45g on here - have they been updated? Thanks :) xx

Yes they have changed Charlie. I have the same book I think, so just get the latest info from here. Things like porridge have gone up to 35g, instead of 28g with a ryvita.....what exactly do you need to know? x

Oo ok, well really just the cheese and reduced fat cheese weights please! I'll have a peek at the healthy extras forum while I'm here! X

I know the LF cheese has increased to 45g as thats all I eat & think???? cheese has gone up to 30g, but double check as there are a few different cheeses like mozerella, feta that have different weights. It should all be in the Hex section, if not just google it & it should direct you to the correct page as the search button on here now is a pain! So, what do you have planned today foodwise, as Im really interested in how you will do this maintaining malarky. I know everyone will be different & Im sure it will take a couple of weeks to settle into a routine. One of the ladies on here is 7.5 under target as she couldnt get out of the losing mentality! x

Thanks, I'll have a browse in a bit!

I feel as sick as a dog after my binge last night so today's food probably won't be too interesting. Think I'll have bacon in Wholemeal roll for brunch, and roast chicken with salad for dinner (OH will have full roast but I'm going out tonight and don't wan a heavy meal before). Not sure how I'm going to fit my syns in as I don't think I can face eating anything rich today - might have a packet of velvet crunch or a large choccie bar! X

I'm on book 3 of the hunger games..... They are fantastic really brillant read won't say too much as it will spoil it if your thinking of reading them. Would definately recommend them I couldn't put them down x

kim63 said:
Nice! So, will you be having an extra HexB or increase your Syns or just play it a day at a time? x

I'm really not sure, was discussing it with OH yesterday. Think I'm gonna start by increasing my syns from 10-15 and see what that does. Failing that I will introduce a HEB as I have a bucketload of Ryvita to get through anyway! Hehe x

downtownsuzie said:
Pepsi Max chicken was amazing! it was a little dry, but I think that's because it took ages to reduce down but all of a sudden reduced at the end, so was a tiny bit overdone (but not enough to affect the taste). Chips came out amazingly well - only complaint from OH was that there wasn't more of everything :)

Had a rice crispie cake tonight (OH offered and the children insisted) with 2 mini eggs on top and two small animal biscuits for 1 syn each. I know the mini eggs are 1.5 and going to guess at about 10 for the crispie cake.

Annie which recipe did you follow ?

I'm really not sure, was discussing it with OH yesterday. Think I'm gonna start by increasing my syns from 10-15 and see what that does. Failing that I will introduce a HEB as I have a bucketload of Ryvita to get through anyway! Hehe x

Didn't realise you only had 10 a day normally! Do you think thats why you had such good losses so near to target.....mind you the running would have helped with that tho!

I could really do with a cycle today after last nights sweet fest, but off to my mums in a bit, so will go out for a 25 miler tomorrow & then cycle everyday this week. Probably wont have a decent loss this week tho as its * week on Fridayish & I always have a sts or gain, so not too concerned! I joined the Olympic Team as their end date is the same as my target date, so 16 weeks to go & I will do it!!! x

I'm on book 3 of the hunger games..... They are fantastic really brillant read won't say too much as it will spoil it if your thinking of reading them. Would definately recommend them I couldn't put them down x

Oooh, think I will have a pop over to Amazon & see what they're like as a few of you seem to have read the books. Doesn't look as tho it would be my type of book, but you never know x

Mmm, just had a look & dont think they would be for me! I never got into the Harry Potter/Lord of The Rings hype either! I tend to read crime/psychological thrillers, so will probably give those a miss! x

Good morning ladies, looks like you're as lively as always =). Happy easter everyone! Hope you all have a brill day, i'm going to be in the library from 12 to well.. 12 =/. So my food is going to be very sporadic.

My flatmate raves about The Hunger Games as well.. Not sure it's for me but never know til you start reading i guess

But did you enjoy it Kim? Really hope that your tummy feels better later today.

Happy Easter everyone!
We've suddnely found ourselves child free for the day - loving the peace at the moment!
Off to my Mum's for Easter lunch. I've decided to have my first ever Green day today, so am currently cooking a spinach and mushroom cannelloni. If it tastes as good as it smells, I'm in for a treat!

Went to friends for dinner last night. I'd been told that it would be SW friendly, however.....
It was lovely, but I had to choose very carefully and didnt eat very much. Felt quite rude.
We walked there and back, so I must have done 6 miles yesterday, hopefully the damage won't be too bad.

I hope that you all have a lovely day - MidnightPrincess - hope that the studying goes well. x

I loved it too! Am reading the book now :) x

Definitely going to download the books to my kindle....once i've read the 10 I have already downloaded! Plus all my LOTR again, Harry Potter again, twilight & True Blood! I have loads to read this year x

Back