Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
Didn't realise you only had 10 a day normally! Do you think thats why you had such good losses so near to target.....mind you the running would have helped with that tho!

I could really do with a cycle today after last nights sweet fest, but off to my mums in a bit, so will go out for a 25 miler tomorrow & then cycle everyday this week. Probably wont have a decent loss this week tho as its * week on Fridayish & I always have a sts or gain, so not too concerned! I joined the Olympic Team as their end date is the same as my target date, so 16 weeks to go & I will do it!!! x

Yep, though sometimes I would have 15 everyday and still have a good loss - just one of those strange things!

kim63 said:
Oooh, think I will have a pop over to Amazon & see what they're like as a few of you seem to have read the books. Doesn't look as tho it would be my type of book, but you never know x

It's very teenagery and mild, not something I would usually read but I really enjoy reading a book after I've seen a movie! I love a bit of a thriller too, or even a horror! Big fan of Stephen King at the minute.

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
But did you enjoy it Kim? Really hope that your tummy feels better later today.

Happy Easter everyone!
We've suddnely found ourselves child free for the day - loving the peace at the moment!
Off to my Mum's for Easter lunch. I've decided to have my first ever Green day today, so am currently cooking a spinach and mushroom cannelloni. If it tastes as good as it smells, I'm in for a treat!

Went to friends for dinner last night. I'd been told that it would be SW friendly, however.....
It was lovely, but I had to choose very carefully and didnt eat very much. Felt quite rude.
We walked there and back, so I must have done 6 miles yesterday, hopefully the damage won't be too bad.

I hope that you all have a lovely day - MidnightPrincess - hope that the studying goes well. x

The spinach and mushroom cannelloni sounds fantastic, please let us know how it tastes! :)

MidnightPrincess said:
Good morning ladies, looks like you're as lively as always =). Happy easter everyone! Hope you all have a brill day, i'm going to be in the library from 12 to well.. 12 =/. So my food is going to be very sporadic.

My flatmate raves about The Hunger Games as well.. Not sure it's for me but never know til you start reading i guess

Good luck with your assignment hun, and think of wonderful things to do when it's done and dusted! :)

Nikki<3 said:
Definitely going to download the books to my kindle....once i've read the 10 I have already downloaded! Plus all my LOTR again, Harry Potter again, twilight & True Blood! I have loads to read this year x

I read some of the true blood when it first came out, was rather graphic and I remember looking over my shoulder when I was reading in a cafe to make sure no one could see I was reading about all that sex! Hehe x

Claire, hope the studying goes alright today & you've got over the disaster of yesterday! x

Ooh, I have about 80 books I've read on my Kindle, should really get around to deleting them! I read the first Twilight book, but not my cuppa tea & didnt like the female character in it, too wishy washy & didnt really enjoy the film either! Prefer a more juicier vampire like True Blood/Vampire Diaries. I also watch The Secret Circle, its a little bit ooky for me, but once you start watching these things you have to see it to the end! x

Might have a look at the True blood books then as like a bit of 'sexytime' in books!
Steven King books/films gives me the willies, I read Salems Lot & saw the film & it scared the bejesus out of me, especially when the little boy floats up to the window & THE CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

lilprincessvic said:
Ooo I didn't know true blood had some books. Ill defo read them!

I have just got on my mils scales and I have lost 1lb! Woop. :)

Tuttut to Midweek WI! Well done tho lol! X

It's day before :) I can't get to wi tomorrow so thought I would just check. They are pretty good ones as they were a lot money but dont weigh me the same as sw ones they are 1.5lbs more so I just compare them from week to week. :)

Thanks everyone =). I got past the disaster that happened yesterday, managed just under 1000 words of my 4000 word essay. Just have to plug through the rest. My OH is gonna treat me to birthday shopping and lunch in town on tuesday once it's all done =)

Off to my Nan & Grandads tonight for lots of food and drinkies :) sooo looking forward to it. I'm not going to try and flexi syn today at all, I'm just having an off plan day and then cutting my syns to 0-5 for the rest of week to pull through a maintain. Shouldnt be hard since today is the last day of chocolate!!

MidnightPrincess said:
Thanks everyone =). I got past the disaster that happened yesterday, managed just under 1000 words of my 4000 word essay. Just have to plug through the rest. My OH is gonna treat me to birthday shopping and lunch in town on tuesday once it's all done =)

That will be a lovely well deserved treat. When's your birthday? X

kim63 said:
That will be a lovely well deserved treat. When's your birthday? X

24th =) it's a while after tuesday but i won't be seeing him much over the easter break as i'll be at home while he stays at campus. Turning 21 =D

Nikki<3 said:
Off to my Nan & Grandads tonight for lots of food and drinkies :) sooo looking forward to it. I'm not going to try and flexi syn today at all, I'm just having an off plan day and then cutting my syns to 0-5 for the rest of week to pull through a maintain. Shouldnt be hard since today is the last day of chocolate!!

Hope you have a really good day =) enjoy your last day of chocolate haha i wouldn't be able to keep away from it ...

MidnightPrincess said:
24th =) it's a while after tuesday but i won't be seeing him much over the easter break as i'll be at home while he stays at campus. Turning 21 =D

Sounds like a fantastic treat after all your hard work! I had a 6:30pm exam on my 21st birthday :(

charliemm said:
Sounds like a fantastic treat after all your hard work! I had a 6:30pm exam on my 21st birthday :(

Oh bless you, if it makes you feel better all my friends will be too poor from end of loans and exam revision to do anything for mine until the summer xD

Ooh just eaten :
Mini flake
1x roses chocolate
6 aero mint balls
Well that's my lent well and truly over oops may just take today as a off day ??

lynica said:
Ooh just eaten :
Mini flake
1x roses chocolate
6 aero mint balls
Well that's my lent well and truly over oops may just take today as a off day ??

No matter as I think we've all had a few naughties over these last few days! X

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
But did you enjoy it Kim? Really hope that your tummy feels better later today.

Happy Easter everyone!
We've suddnely found ourselves child free for the day - loving the peace at the moment!
Off to my Mum's for Easter lunch. I've decided to have my first ever Green day today, so am currently cooking a spinach and mushroom cannelloni. If it tastes as good as it smells, I'm in for a treat!

Went to friends for dinner last night. I'd been told that it would be SW friendly, however.....
It was lovely, but I had to choose very carefully and didnt eat very much. Felt quite rude.
We walked there and back, so I must have done 6 miles yesterday, hopefully the damage won't be too bad.

I hope that you all have a lovely day - MidnightPrincess - hope that the studying goes well. x

Haha! I enjoyed them at the time!
Are you following a recipe or making it up as you go along? Mmm think I may have to make some in the week.
I'm sure the walk will have burnt off any naughties!
Enjoy your quiet day x

Afternoon ladies. Car is all packed up to go camping! Walking boots at the ready! I made the other half buy a camping stove so we wouldn't be eating out all the time. Gunna get some reduced fat sausages and beans and bacon and some brown bread! And fingers crossed. I don't wanna go back up to the tens again. We r back Friday so I can be extra good from then!
Haven't decided whether i'm gunna try find a local sw or not. Don't think the other half will be too please if I do. He said this morning once you lose this 1/2lb are you stopping going. I said no cos i'm not happy yet plus I wouldn't anyway because I go for free so might as well go! He really doesn't understand at all :-(

Back