Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I started off at 12st10 last November and I reached 9st13 last week, doing EE, and have a target of 8st13, but I really want to be nearer 8.5 stone so that my fluctuations keep me at 8 stone something.

Hi Guys!!

I am 5'2.5 and started at 9'8 and currently 9'3. My aim is to get round the 8 stone mark but going to re assess as the weight comes off. I lost 6lbs pretty fast but struggling with motivation (especially as me and the OH are hoping to buy somewhere soon - VERY STRESSFUL and unfortunately i like the munch when stressed rather than starve)

x

I have gone from 14 stone 3 and got to 9 stone 1 may last yr. Slowly crept up to 9,10 and lost 3 lb so far in three weeks of slimming world. My body just doesn't want to lose any now. It's takin forever to go down again!! I'm desperate to get into the 8's, I'm 5 ft 1 and supposed to be between 7,7 and 9,7 so wanna be in the middle!!

Beckyftwx said:
WHat are your food diaries like if any of you who are 9st doing EE?

Thinking maybe if I follow your food diary because I ama similar weight (adding a few pounds ha) I might get some better losses. I think I make my portions far too big atm for pasta and rice.

Hiya. I got to target tonight. Im 5'3 and a bit and 8'5. your welcome to look at my diary on ee x

babybuffy84 said:
Wow well done hun u skinny minny !!! Will have a nosey congrats on getting to target did it take u long ??

I started in June 10 and got to my first target of 9 stone by august. Got weighed after xmas n put on 5lb so i then decided to lower my target tp 8'5. i reached that tonight xx

I started at 12st 4.5lb and currently at 9st 10...was 9st 5 but heavy weekend resulted in a 4.5lb gain.

Target is 9st but think I would love to see 8st 13!

X

I think this is going to be a long slog - I only lost 1lb today. Still it's 1 nearer to the 8's.

Back