Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Congratulations Babybuffy. Wish I had a hope of matching this week.

9.9 would like to loose a stone

hi everyone:),
im new to the site and plan, would also be aiming for the mid 8 stone mark asap, got lots of size 10 jeans going to waste as i have love handle issue and they feel like they are about to cut of my circulation:wave_cry:

Have u not had a good week hun ?? I wasn't expecting a loss as I had been ill last week x

I've not been off plan and if anything I'm under eating (but not feeling hungry). I just feel really bloated and my weight loss has slowed down so much.:sigh:

Tiphareth said:
I've not been off plan and if anything I'm under eating (but not feeling hungry). I just feel really bloated and my weight loss has slowed down so much.:sigh:

Oh Hun get on the water and start nibbling more and it will soon start to move again

Where is everyone it's gone quiet on here lately ??!!! :) hope everyone is doing ok

Yay! Lost 4lbs tonight so happy! Xxx

babybuffy84 said:
Omg that's fab !!!! Did u do anything different any tips lol ?? You'll
Soon be out off them 9's now hun!!! :)

I just stuck to plan and ate more than I usually do, which isn't hard as I dont eat enough during the day xx

Yeah Nikki, well done.

I've stayed the same :cry:I just wish I knew why.

This week, I'm not going to go mad, but I am going to relax a little more with it and eat more. I'm going to have a look at doing red and green days and see how that goes.

Tiphareth said:
Yeah Nikki, well done.

I've stayed the same :cry:I just wish I knew why.

This week, I'm not going to go mad, but I am going to relax a little more with it and eat more. I'm going to have a look at doing red and green days and see how that goes.

Oh Hun I know u must be disappointed but at least it's not a gain :) that's one positive maybe u do just need to relax and not think about it so much x

I think I may have become a bit obsessive recently.

So my goals for this week - keep a food diary, eat my syns, not weigh myself everyday.

Tiphareth said:

So my goals for this week - keep a food diary, eat my syns, not weigh myself everyday.

I got so obsessive and that's why I had a big gain last week. This week I've stuck to plan and even on my treat night I have stuck to plan.

You can do it hunni :) xx

babybuffy84 said:
Oh nice one Hun !!!! Good for u :) I've just had a 100% day hoping for another good loss next week x

Got 1.5lb to my shiny 3st sticky! Want it in the next couple of weeks xxx

Tiphareth said:

I bought a notebook and fill it in every day honestly and truthfully don't leave a single thing off it !! And then at the end off the week write about how I feel that week went and my weight loss or whatever for that week plus when I have a good week I can go back and flick through the diary to see what I might have done differently x
I don't have scales am pleased I don't as I would constantly be on them !!

Well I thought that I would be joining you here but apparently not :(

I started with SW about a year ago at 12st, lost 17lbs (my 10%) and then lost focus, messed about with the diet and gave it a break for a while.

Decided to join WW to have a fresh start and i'd gained a few pounds so I was starting there at 11st, lost 21lbs then couldn't go to class anymore and yet again the diet went to pot!

For the last few months i've been eating like a pig. Not just a lot of food but bad food as well so i've been feeling quite crappy in general (as you would!). Decided to rejoin SW because I always felt great on it and lo and behold i've gained 7lbs and i'm now exactly 10st! :mad: A place which I vowed to never be in again!

Oh well, it WILL work this week so I guess I only need to wait until next Monday to officially join you! See you then!

Back