Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Now I know I'll get a telling off for this but.... I just couldn't believe my eyes this morning when I WI at 9st 13 and so took the 6lb gain on the chin.... Just got home and thought I'd weigh again and now 9st 10! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Now I know I'll get a telling off for this but.... I just couldn't believe my eyes this morning when I WI at 9st 13 and so took the 6lb gain on the chin.... Just got home and thought I'd weigh again and now 9st 10! Xx

Bad, naughty girl! Just goes to show tho how much our weight fluctuates......interesting! x

My positive for today is Day 1 100% in over a week... Oh and my dinner was just 9pp and look at the yumminess!

Attachments

• image-2648938984.jpg
    image-2648938984.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 31
Positives for today
1- did an hour of davina fit DVD first real exercise in about a week Woops!
2- looking forward to starting afresh on simply filling tomorrow
3- just had a yummy dinner and still got a heb and half a hea to use on a bowl of cereal later :)

All in all today ladies I think we have achieved .......positivity! The first time in a while me thinks! Don't think there are has been any negative vibes today, so we deserve a bit pat on the back....yipee! So tomorrow we need to carry that theme on x

debtin said:
2nd positive for moi...FINALLY did day 3 of the shred!!

Yeah well done Deb & I hope we helped spur you on by being in the 119ers as its so motivational to aim for something. I can't wait to get there but know it will be a few months yet & like you I would really love to get to 8.3 but will see how I maintain at 8.7 before I push any lower! X

Good luck for WI in the morning ladies :)

I'm feeling much better after a positive day.... Nearly fell off the wagon by going to the pub but changed my mind xx

Good luck ladies i'm expecting a small gain but not worried as hopefully ww experiment will be a success :) x

Nikki<3 said:
Good luck for WI in the morning ladies :)

I'm feeling much better after a positive day.... Nearly fell off the wagon by going to the pub but changed my mind xx

Well that's another positive Nikki, resisting the devil juice! X

icklerockchick said:
Good luck ladies i'm expecting a small gain but not worried as hopefully ww experiment will be a success :) x

We laugh at gains! Looking forward to seeing how you all get on with WW, quite exciting! X

Just been talking to my sister in law. She is re newing her vows in 11 Weeks. I would like to be at 9 stone by then. that's just over 1lb a week. I think it's doable :)

loving all the positives really great to read.:) x

Good morning and good luck to today's weighers!

Don't ask me how, but showing 2lbs down from yesterday, so I will hit the ground running and be good today! It might help me on the way to losing these pesky few lbs and getting back down to 9st 5!

Did you guys do the measurements thing while I was gone? Will be retaking mine tomorrow x

Back