Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

downtownsuzie said:
Good morning and good luck to today's weighers!

Don't ask me how, but showing 2lbs down from yesterday, so I will hit the ground running and be good today! It might help me on the way to losing these pesky few lbs and getting back down to 9st 5!

Did you guys do the measurements thing while I was gone? Will be retaking mine tomorrow x

Well done Annie u can do it :)

downtownsuzie said:

Don't ask me how, but showing 2lbs down from yesterday, so I will hit the ground running and be good today! It might help me on the way to losing these pesky few lbs and getting back down to 9st 5!

Did you guys do the measurements thing while I was gone? Will be retaking mine tomorrow x

Well done Annie !! Fab your back on track good luck huni you will be there before you know it xx

Morning
After a wobble of a day yesterday I'm back today feeling more positive, didn't want to bring the mood down yesterday so didnt post much, but wanted to say your positivity was fab and I just need "sulk" for a bit. Decided that doesn't get you anywhere, so woke up in a better mood today.
I was 100% yesterday and going to be today too.
One thing I'm contemplating is stopping wi, it's just too controlling of my feelings, getting a little obsessed with the numbers :-( and don't want things to spiral out of control.
Any thoughts ladies ???

Getting up to do day 7 shred did do day 6 yesterday, although steady, going take it easy again today, but going to do it, it does lift my mood :). Also managed a 21/4 mile run last night my knee was ok a little stiff but manageable glad I did it and it feels ok this morning(although not got out of bed yet).

oh I hope you'll all let me stay here, think I'm the only one on this thread not in the 119's club :-( please can I stay he he :) xx

Have a good day
Positive for today: live for today !!

Moooorning. I'm up and getting ready for day 6! Never thought I would be getting up to do it before work! Today is exercise central for me. Doing shred now then am hour of yoga after school then going to roller dance again tonight :)
Hope everyone has a fabby day. Good luck to the weighers :-D

Just updating going leave the shred till later tonight girls go to gym at 5 so will do it then x

lilprincessvic said:
Moooorning. I'm up and getting ready for day 6! Never thought I would be getting up to do it before work! Today is exercise central for me. Doing shred now then am hour of yoga after school then going to roller dance again tonight :)

Gosh busy bee Vicky well done !! Enjoy your roller skating "well jell" lol :) xx

Well thats gtreat Annie as its obviously spured you on & the motivation is back again!
Funny enough I thought of doing my measurements again today. Was going to do it at the 2 month mark, but think I need to see if there is any less adipose! x

Morning
After a wobble of a day yesterday I'm back today feeling more positive, didn't want to bring the mood down yesterday so didnt post much, but wanted to say your positivity was fab and I just need "sulk" for a bit. Decided that doesn't get you anywhere, so woke up in a better mood today.
One thing I'm contemplating is stopping wi, it's just too controlling of my feelings, getting a little obsessed with the numbers :-( and don't want things to spiral out of control.
Any thoughts ladies ???

Getting up to do day 7 shred did do day 6 yesterday, although steady, going take it easy again today, but going to do it, it does lift my mood :). Also managed a 21/4 mile run last night my knee was ok a little stiff but manageable glad I did it and it feels ok this morning(although not got out of bed yet).

oh I hope you'll all let me stay here, think I'm the only one on this thread not in the 119's club :-( please can I stay he he :) xx

Have a good day

Oh sorry to hear you were feeling down yesterday, you could have posted you know as we could have helped. Negativity can be a bit infectious, as can positivity, so thats why I thought we need positive thoughts for the day as we were all feeling low for some reason. We may all have felt c***, but at least nobody posted that they did lol! At least you're feeling better now tho.
Why not WI monthly, as your right the numbers can become obsessive as can SW - Im with you on that one, thats why I hate getting on the scales as it can effect mood! Do you measure yourself, as that certainly helps seeing a change in your body shape. Well done on the run, but just be careful with the knee.
You aint leavin'! So dont even think about it! The 119ers is just a bit of fun & most of us, bar Charlie & Shellie, will take a while yet! x

Wow, busy girl! You will get to 9st no probs for the wedding with all that exercise x

Morning ladies
Im not normally up so early, in fact have been awake since 06.30 coz the cat started walking & burbling all over me, woke Charlie & DH up, so I got acosted by all 3 of them lol! I'll have time to catch up on Greys Anatomy before DH gets home, so thats the first positive of the day!
Well, got on the scales & lost a whopping..... *sarcastic*..... 0.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not going to be negative about it as we dont do that anymore, so I shall turn it around to a positive.......*thinking*.....its better than nada! TBH, did think it would be a bit more, but I should know better by now with my body, Im a slow loser coz we have cheeky drinkies/food on a Friday, so what do I expect! So, should I be more disciplined & lose weight quicker, or carry on having a lovely time with DH?! I know my answer!
The second positive is, even tho my losses are slow, if I hadn't started SW post-op & taken a grip of myself I would have been a stone heavier if not more, not a stone lighter, so there!
The third positive, just as DH leaving for work & I was whinging about said 0.5lbs, he came over & outlined my ribs & said " I couldn't see them before as they were covered in an organic pillow (meaning adipose!)" LOL! He does have a way with words!

Anyway, enough of me bleeting on like a demented sheep, good luck to Deb & Laura & hope WW works out for you Laura x

Morning ladies
Im not normally up so early, in fact have been awake since 06.30 coz the cat started walking & burbling all over me, woke Charlie & DH up, so I got acosted by all 3 of them lol! I'll have time to catch up on Greys Anatomy before DH gets home, so thats the first positive of the day!
Well, got on the scales & lost a whopping..... *sarcastic*..... 0.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not going to be negative about it as we dont do that anymore, so I shall turn it around to a positive.......*thinking*.....its better than nada! TBH, did think it would be a bit more, but I should know better by now with my body, Im a slow loser coz we have cheeky drinkies/food on a Friday, so what do I expect! So, should I be more disciplined & lose weight quicker, or carry on having a lovely time with DH?! I know my answer!
The second positive is, even tho my losses are slow, if I hadn't started SW post-op & taken a grip of myself I would have been a stone heavier if not more, not a stone lighter, so there!
The third positive, just as DH leaving for work & I was whinging about said 0.5lbs, he came over & outlined my ribs & said " I couldn't see them before as they were covered in an organic pillow (meaning adipose!)" LOL! He does have a way with words!

Anyway, enough of me bleeting on like a demented sheep, good luck to Deb & Laura & hope WW works out for you Laura x

Well done Kim - it is all going in the right direction - that's the most important thing!
I'm just going to update my signature now - still off work, but my positive for the day, is that I'm definitely better than yesterday!
Have decided to have a success express week - I'm going to forgo our usual weekend alcohol treats (pub on Friday nights!) and see if I can get target this week.

Vicky - sounds as though you are going to have a busy, but fun day! x

Well done Kim - it is all going in the right direction - that's the most important thing!
I'm just going to update my signature now - still off work, but my positive for the day, is that I'm definitely better than yesterday!
Have decided to have a success express week - I'm going to forgo our usual weekend alcohol treats (pub on Friday nights!) and see if I can get target this week.

Thanks Shellie. You have brilliant losses, so Im sure you will do it this week. You're obviously like us & like a drinkie at the end of the week & wish I could have your control! x

Thanks Shellie. You have brilliant losses, so Im sure you will do it this week. You're obviously like us & like a drinkie at the end of the week & wish I could have your control! x

eerrmmm.....I'm not sure that I'm that controlled! I do tend to like my wine and often have at least a bottle over the weekend (perhaps more like two!), but I'm fortunate in that I'm not really bothered by chocolate and somehow manage to pull it back (less syns over the week to compensate).
This weekend, I'm sticking to diet coke - hubby has had a stressful week, so I'm sure he'll want to go to our local :-D. xx

Morning ladies...I stayed the same at wi. It's the same every week to be honest then suddenly it will drop by half pound. am half heartedly doing sw if iam honest with myself. Had chocolate nearly every day and few slices white bread. Need to get grip tho am happier if that makes sense. I want to eat better and sw makes me more controlled than if I wasn't doing it. Brilliant thing is the excercise. Won't take measurements until nearer the wedding am going to. So positive for today....I didn't gain weight. Wohoo have great day everyone x

Going2be*fab*at40 said:

Well done Kim. Better off than on and am sure you look fantastic as hubby says. I am with you 100% with the believe its best to enjoy yourself with hubby once per week than deprive yourself as ultimately its part of your life and you enjoy it. I look forward to relaxing with glass wine and I would rather excercise more than cut it out. Slow journey but a good one x

Morning ladies...I stayed the same at wi. It's the same every week to be honest then suddenly it will drop by half pound. am half heartedly doing sw if iam honest with myself. Had chocolate nearly every day and few slices white bread. Need to get grip tho am happier if that makes sense. I want to eat better and sw makes me more controlled than if I wasn't doing it. Brilliant thing is the excercise. Won't take measurements until nearer the wedding am going to. So positive for today....I didn't gain weight. Wohoo have great day everyone x

Morning!
Well done on staying the same! Especially with the daily chocolate. I'm giving a week of success express a go - want to join me? You can still have daily syns, but it is more about really controlling the free food. Its only a week after all!!! x

downtownsuzie said:

Well done that is brilliant. How often do you measure?

eerrmmm.....I'm not sure that I'm that controlled! I do tend to like my wine and often have at least a bottle over the weekend (perhaps more like two!), but I'm fortunate in that I'm not really bothered by chocolate and somehow manage to pull it back (less syns over the week to compensate).
This weekend, I'm sticking to diet coke - hubby has had a stressful week, so I'm sure he'll want to go to our local :-D. xx

Haha! DH & I can polish off 3 bottles between us on a Friday night, but thats all we'll drink all week as got out of the habit of drinking on a 'school night'! Must admit I do try & cut back on my syns as well, so I suppose it could be worse. Don't think I could drink diet coke all night sat in a pub, so you are controlled! My DH has had another horrid week at work as well, so I think we need to support them dont we! x

Well done Deb! Just think how those inches will be falling off with the exercise. Have you taken a first set of measurements tho so you can compare before you go to the wedding? When is it?
I agree with you about SW making us more controlled, coz I know if I wasn't disciplined to do it, albeit with slow losses, I would be out of control again! x

lynica said:
Morning
Any thoughts ladies ???

Have a good day

Can relate totally. Think that's why am not as strict as I should be hence why am not gettin anywhere but I need to be like this or I can be miserable. EVen on plan my losses are terrible. Sw for me is to stay on plan and eat better with portion control but if I don't I don't berate myself the way I once would. Am tryin to change my habits of eating big family packets crisps or not eating fruit. I chose my snacks wisely now. It was gettin to stage I didn't want to eat an apple as I knew the calorie content....mad or what. I just started excercise and I am enjoying it. I will see how I get on after the six week trial then I will prob be more strict with myself. You are doing great so don't be too hard on yourself x

Right im at work now, set up first lesson so im catching up!!!
Feel great for doing day 6 this morning, its getting so much easier and im now following natalie for all the moves except press ups (i had an op on my shoulder last year and cant hold all my weight on it).
Positive for today 1 its friday and that means a weekend away from all the 'little' monsters at school
positive for today 2 Im going to rollerdance with my sister tonight and shes been on holiday all week so cant wait to see her
positive for today 3 my tummy is looking a lot flatter!!
feel good for thinking through and writing down the positives, it defo helps :-D
Been showing off the pics of my best friends baby at work (she also works there) the baby looks massive in my arms, ill upload a pic!
20120419_185541.jpg

Last edited:
Morning ladies! Sorry you didn't get the result you were wanting but anything that's not a gain is a step in the right direction :) havn't had the greatest week but lost 1lb, taking me to the same weight as I was 2 weeks ago before my gain so not really a proper loss just my body going back to where it was before.

So today is the big day when I try weight watchers! Sw is the only diet ive ever tried and been on/off it for a few years now so excited to see how a change works out for me. Was tempted to try the normal pro points plan as would get better losses on that as would need a big reduction in portion sizes to stick to daily points but being honest with myself I think binges would occur when I got hungry so will just stick to simply filling with its list of free foods and see how that works out :) x

Vic is that the 5 day old baby? It looks huge! X

Back