Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Morning ladies :)

Mmmm fish and chips sound lovely Vicky. Yummy!

My OH did take me out last night and feeling very Ill today. Started my juice detox though and today will be total juice and tomorrow will be half juice as its hen party night. Then I'll do 3-5 full juice days and then start introducing food back before we fly to France :) hope I can shift some weight ASAP!

Got a cracking headache today and can't stop yawning.... Need my bed! Xxx

Morning ladies :)

Mmmm fish and chips sound lovely Vicky. Yummy!

My OH did take me out last night and feeling very Ill today. Started my juice detox though and today will be total juice and tomorrow will be half juice as its hen party night. Then I'll do 3-5 full juice days and then start introducing food back before we fly to France :) hope I can shift some weight ASAP!

Got a cracking headache today and can't stop yawning.... Need my bed! Xxx

What juice are you using Nikki? is that all you have all day?

lilprincessvic said:
What juice are you using Nikki? is that all you have all day?

Well today I've had a juice from tesco which is a new range they do called tesco juice bar and most of them have like 2 of your 5 a day and it's was plum, apple ad grapes. Then I've had a litre of water with NAS in it and followed by a 100% tropicanna orange juice. I have loads of juices in the fridge at work for convenience but tonight I'm making my sherbet lemon one. Last year when I did it I was having juice and then a salad at night, lost 8lb in a week and managed to maintain it! So hoping I might drop to 9st 7 at least! X

Well today I've had a juice from tesco which is a new range they do called tesco juice bar and most of them have like 2 of your 5 a day and it's was plum, apple ad grapes. Then I've had a litre of water with NAS in it and followed by a 100% tropicanna orange juice. I have loads of juices in the fridge at work for convenience but tonight I'm making my sherbet lemon one. Last year when I did it I was having juice and then a salad at night, lost 8lb in a week and managed to maintain it! So hoping I might drop to 9st 7 at least! X

That is interesting. Whats NAS? So you just drink any juice? Its not a branded diet x

lilprincessvic said:
That is interesting. Whats NAS? So you just drink any juice? Its not a branded diet x

No added sugar squash. Well I try to follow Jason vales 7lbs in 7 days diet but it can become quite pricey and so I make some of his juices, like the lemon sherbet one and then I add in some of the supermarket 100% juice drinks.

Just debating on having an actual meal at night time though. I don't want to end up being faint or anything xx

Looks like pink leggings lol! :-(

View attachment 50433

Wierd only burnt a handful of times in my life including lots of summer holidays so I hardly ever wear sun cream here, must remedy that! X

Ouch!

Yogurt is supposed to be good for sunburn too - cant say i fancy slathering it all over me though!

It was dead in work this morn so i rang in to say Im off sunbathing, ill be in after lunch :D

Just be careful Nikki, as you'll be dropping your calorie intake dramatically & your sugars will drop making you lightheaded & dizzy.........Im all doom & gloom, sorry!
Are you feeling rough from the booze or food last night? I cant drink on a 'school night' as always feel rough the next day with booze, hence I rarely drink nowadays!

The sun is poking its head out, so it looks as tho its going to be another lovely day. Just back from a 21 mile ride, 825 calories burned & feeling pretty good as my average is increasing which means Im getting stronger. My new padded undershorts have arrived so will look forward to wearing those tomorrow & hope it helps with the tenderness, getting better tho!
Looking forward to WI tomorrow, as hoping the cycling boosts the losses, but I'd be happy with a 0.5lb loss at this stage! xx

kim63 said:
Just be careful Nikki, as you'll be dropping your calorie intake dramatically & your sugars will drop making you lightheaded & dizzy.........Im all doom & gloom, sorry!
Are you feeling rough from the booze or food last night? I cant drink on a 'school night' as always feel rough the next day with booze, hence I rarely drink nowadays!

The sun is poking its head out, so it looks as tho its going to be another lovely day. Just back from a 21 mile ride, 825 calories burned & feeling pretty good as my average is increasing which means Im getting stronger. My new padded undershorts have arrived so will look forward to wearing those tomorrow & hope it helps with the tenderness, getting better tho!
Looking forward to WI tomorrow, as hoping the cycling boosts the losses, but I'd be happy with a 0.5lb loss at this stage! xx

I think really I need to be juicing in the day and then a proper meal at night. See how I go on over the weekend and then maybe reassess the situation on Monday. I'm actually really looking forward to getting back off holiday as then I have nothing to get in my way! All I can hope for is a little loss next week! Xx

I have definetly been off plan!!! Back on it today though, me and the oh are going for a walk tonight and im going to make a chicken and bacon salad in a big tuppawear and we can have a picnic. Might take some strawberries n stuff too.

I did day 1 of week 4 today. I didnt have time to do any yesterday so decided im going to do 2 workouts tomorrow instead of one on saturday.

BTW yes the fish and chips were amazing lol, we sat on the canal in the sun and ate them.

Picnic sounds lovely, little one keeps asking to have one down at the castle but we never get chance, or haven't recently :(

No added sugar squash. Well I try to follow Jason vales 7lbs in 7 days diet but it can become quite pricey and so I make some of his juices, like the lemon sherbet one and then I add in some of the supermarket 100% juice drinks.

Just debating on having an actual meal at night time though. I don't want to end up being faint or anything xx

Yeah I'd def suggest having a proper meal in the evening, I couldn't just do juices during the day myself, I love my food and can't go without

Good luck at WI

Had a good day today, the weather has been gorgeous, little one was so well behaved for his filling I'm so impressed with him. Was lovely seeing my friend as well and I went for salmon rice and salad, I asked for no oil or dressing but don't know if they did cook in a little oil, do you think I'm best off counting a few syns in case?

Little one is getting very mardy now though, he really doesn't agree with this hot weather

Nikki, think its probably a good idea to have a SW meal in the evening & you could always make it nice & light like a piece of salmon & salad x

Donna, when I went out for lunch last week I had salmon & think I counted 3 syns for it for 0.5tbsp of oil x

I'll count 3 syns then, really happy as we looked at the dessert menu but didn't go for anything :) so saves more syns for Saturday night (although depending on how many drinks I have might be going over anyway) but won't be as bad as if I'd had an extra 30 + today :D

really not hungry now, a mix of having quite a big lunch and the heat, luckily my boyfriend isn't bothered either so not cooking tea until later, don't know if I'll end up having my HEB, depends how I feel after tea (I'll probably decide I am hungry once I've eaten to be fair)

Well, on my weekly post to this thread, I'm pleased to report a 1lb loss, so 1 under target. Still aiming for the bottom of my range so that I have plenty of room!
Hope you are well? X

I am pleased to report Kim that I have been 100% today lol.

100% red day. 12 syns. 40 mins cardio and 5 mile walk x

also been to Matalan to get summat to wear on Saturday cos I reckon it's gunna be too warm for football shirt. Got a boobtube in blue n white strips for town. Got a 12 n had to take it back......didn't have a 10 so tried and 8 n it only blumming fit. Woop x

also been to Matalan to get summat to wear on Saturday cos I reckon it's gunna be too warm for football shirt. Got a boobtube in blue n white strips for town. Got a 12 n had to take it back......didn't have a 10 so tried and 8 n it only blumming fit. Woop x

woop, well done, I love getting in 8's. Oooo in fact may have some new jeans tomorrow, my auntie said she has some old size 8 jeans which she's worn once or twice which she won't ever get back into!

Well, on my weekly post to this thread, I'm pleased to report a 1lb loss, so 1 under target. Still aiming for the bottom of my range so that I have plenty of room!
Hope you are well? X

Well done :)

I bought a new dress today, was sort of unplanned and I wasn't sure about it at first, was meeting a friend for lunch but took little one for a coffee first...spent the whole time telling him to be careful not to spill his drink and I went and spilt coffee all down the WHITE dress I was wearing!!! Was going to primark anyway as wanted to look for shorts (they were rubbish) and they had a load of dresses on sale, so got a bright pink one size 8 for £5, little one chose it actually and everyone seemed to really like it (well my friend and my boyfriend lol) it looked amazing when I first put it on actually, I looked so slim....and then I ate lol

Yay to Shellie, a brilliant loss as usual x

What's going on you girls, getting into 8's! I am very jealous but hopefully will get there soon as I'm due a shopping trip me thinks! X

Another good day for us all, 100% all round & Vicky good girl lol!
I've totted up my syns for 6 days, obviously ignoring last Fridays drinking & I have 49 syns I haven't used, so hopefully those 49 will counteract the naughtys of Friday night. But we shall see in the morro! X

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Hope you are well? X

Well done shellie you are doing so well do you think it's all the walking you do ?? Or that you have red days so low carbs x

lilprincessvic said:

Fab size 8 woohoo you'll look great hope the sun stays around now :) xx

Well done donna on your healthy lunch choice and saying no to a pudding, and your in a size 8 too !! :)

Kim good luck for tommorrow I'm so sure after all your cycling this week you'll get a good result fingers crossed :)

100% day for me EE 1x hexa 1xhexb 5 syns/105
Been to an awards night at jessie's school tonight one very proud mummy she got her tutor award :) and I refused a scone jam and cream hubby had 2 he he x

Well done shellie you are doing so well do you think it's all the walking you do ?? Or that you have red days so low carbs x

Fab size 8 woohoo you'll look great hope the sun stays around now :) xx

Well done donna on your healthy lunch choice and saying no to a pudding, and your in a size 8 too !! :)

Kim good luck for tommorrow I'm so sure after all your cycling this week you'll get a good result fingers crossed :)

100% day for me EE 1x hexa 1xhexb 5 syns/105
Been to an awards night at jessie's school tonight one very proud mummy she got her tutor award :) and I refused a scone jam and cream hubby had 2 he he x

I wasn't sure if it fit at first, I ran to the toilet to get changed while my friend sat with little one, she said to just run out if I needed help with the zip, but I wasn't sure if it was the zip that was stuck or the dress didn't fit, so ended up asking a lady in the toilets if she'd help me. I do love buying size 8's, just want to get to the 8 stones!! dying to lol

well done on saying no to the scones, I love scones with jam and cream, haven't had one since slimming world but don't know if I could say no if it were put in front of me. And well done to your daughter on her award :)

100% ee for me, 3 syns 1 HEA 1 HEB

so...... so far this week I've had 34 out of 105 syns.... so that leaves me 71 for Saturday night (if I stay syn free tomorrow, Sunday and Monday...) hmmm I think I can do that....the staying syn free, I think I'll probably go over the 71 syns, cake will be 30 and will be having either steak and chips (17 syns) or enchilada's (22 syns) so once I've had a couple of drinks as well.... if I stick to diet coke and amaretto then I might be okay actually, but I might have a beer with dinner (plus I'm not counting it as a 100% day even if I do stick with 71 syns, even with weekly syns 71 in one day seems to be taking the mess a bit to be saying I've been 100% lol)

Sorry just put food on my diary and my syns are 7 not 5 easy how they can be forgot when you don't write everything down x

Thanks girls!
Ronnie-think it is a combination of red days and walking! Over the weekend my food was 100% on plan, but the wine wasn't!!!! Whatever I am doing is currently working.
I did have a green day on Friday, but I think walking is really helping me to maintain.
I now love being a size 8. Some 8's are too big (specifically next petite), but there is no way that I can afford (or want) to go down to a 6.
So 2 more lbs and I am more than done!!!!

Love your focus ladies and Ronnie, you look wonderful in those jeans!!!! X

Back