Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

icklerockchick said:
Aww Vic hopefully a bit of time apart to think it all through will help a little. Huge well done for losing weight through it all too. *hugs* Admitting when a relationship is over is the hardest thing ever, we all have our ups and downs with them and it can be difficult to judge at what point it stops being worth trying to save it. Hope you get something sorted soon and get your doggy back!! xx

I agree...relationships are difficult and each one is different. Times of being unhappy can be over come but you need to know if It's worth trying. I always wonder at what point others give in where I have kept trying though is keeping trying the easy option? It's so hard.
Everyone has good times and rubbish times and ground hog day can make it worse. We don't get time together at all but seem to plod on in our own way. It's hard when kids are involved. Hope it works out for you whatever you decide x

Morning
Sorry kim not updated for 100% challenge
Monday 100% EE 1x hexa 2x1/2'shexb 6 syns
Tuesday 100% EE 1xhexa 1hexb 11syns

Hope Charlie is feeling better xx

Thanks for all your kind words for Charlie. She's fine albeit in a very bad mood & making us feel very guilty!

Deb would you rather come out of the challenge as there's no pressure to stay in at all x

Vicky I really hope you can get things sorted & Shelled had some wise words there x
Well done on your loss especially with a few days off plan.....me jealous! X

Great loss there Donna all your hard work with low syns really paid off x

Thank you, hopefully it means I can still have a small loss next time I get weighed a well (as doing similar, not getting weighed next week as we're away and going to eat what I want while we're away) trying to stick to 5 syns a day the other days but not worrying too much about it, I didn't have 5 yesterday as I just didn't want anymore then what I had and if there's a day I fancy a big bar of choc I won't worry I'll just have more syns

I'll be happy if I come back with a lb loss as that would take me into the 8 stone's for the first time that I can remember. But will be prepared for a gain as you never know, plus I have no idea what the food will be like in Scarborough

Thanks that does make a lot of sense.
I'm going to my mums tonight but he wants me to leave my puppy. I don't think I could be without her.

Hope you sort something out and that you end up with your puppy whatever the outcome is hun,
Do you know how he feels, does he want the relationship to end or not? Is he close to the puppy as well, or do you think that's a tactic to try and sway you towards staying?

100% ee yesterday, 1 HEB, 1 HEA and 3.5 syns

donna88 said:
Thank you, hopefully it means I can still have a small loss next time I get weighed a well (as doing similar, not getting weighed next week as we're away and going to eat what I want while we're away) trying to stick to 5 syns a day the other days but not worrying too much about it, I didn't have 5 yesterday as I just didn't want anymore then what I had and if there's a day I fancy a big bar of choc I won't worry I'll just have more syns

I'll be happy if I come back with a lb loss as that would take me into the 8 stone's for the first time that I can remember. But will be prepared for a gain as you never know, plus I have no idea what the food will be like in Scarborough

Hope you sort something out and that you end up with your puppy whatever the outcome is hun,
Do you know how he feels, does he want the relationship to end or not? Is he close to the puppy as well, or do you think that's a tactic to try and sway you towards staying?

100% ee yesterday, 1 HEB, 1 HEA and 3.5 syns

He's close to her too. We have had her 2 years but she is my baby. I bought her and she's mine.
I slept at my mums last night and was the best nights sleep I've had in weeks. Feel really refreshed and ready to face owt. Going to bingo with my mum n sisters tonight so that should be good. One bad thing is that my sisters r bad influences good wise. They were eating cornettos at 1 this morning!!!

I will catch up everyones posts when I get to my classroom later. Thanks for listening ladies, means a lot :)

He's close to her too. We have had her 2 years but she is my baby. I bought her and she's mine.
I slept at my mums last night and was the best nights sleep I've had in weeks. Feel really refreshed and ready to face owt. Going to bingo with my mum n sisters tonight so that should be good. One bad thing is that my sisters r bad influences good wise. They were eating cornettos at 1 this morning!!!

I will catch up everyones posts when I get to my classroom later. Thanks for listening ladies, means a lot :)

Well if she's your dog you need to put your foot down if it comes to who gets to keep her.

Hope you have a lovely time with your mum and sister, try to be good but don't worry if your sister do influence you to be naughty, I think you deserve a treat. Anytime, just hope things get better for you soon

Cant remember i updated for yesterday.

Tuesday - 100% Red day 2 hexb 2 hexa 14 syns.

Still no exercise, need to get back into it but gunna be hard at my mums :-(

Sorry....our wee dog was the family dog so when he passed my mum was left on her own so the grand kids were a good distraction. Just re read that oopps
I like doing the challenge Kim but was getting myself in a muddle today as I didn't know what plan I was following..can anyone help me work it out?
1xwholemeal bread with 2 slices wafer thin ham (he)
WW yoghurt

Salad...lettuce, spring onion, tomato, cucumber, 30g cheese (he) coleslaw 3 syns approx 6 slices wafer thin ham

Apple

Pasta n sauce using 125ml milk with 2xslice wholemeal toast

Curly Wurly
Monster munch

Can this be a green day using bread as healthy Extra as they only weigh 40g.per slice but we are allowed 60g? Using my milk and cheese and then remaining healthy Extra for my cold meat?
Am I best using it as Extra easy day and syn the milk and bread?
Days like this confuse me...know its long winded and am not overly concerned what type of day it is as I will need re focus tom

Finally did level three of shred...actually prefer it to level two and it flew in so much I watched it again once i did it to make sure I did it all haha yay...sorry am going on and on x

Posted in error

Last edited:
Week 3 100% Challenge

Kim 9st 6lbs (STS)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1Hexa 1HexB 7 Syns 40 min walk
Wednesday - 100% Green 2HexA 2HexB 10 Syns 28.3 mile ride 1114 cals
Thursday - 100% Red 1HexA 2HexB 13 Syns 21.2 mile ride 825 cals
Friday - 100% Red 1HexA 2HexB 30/105 Syns 29.1 mile ride 1131 cals
Saturday - Off Plan Rest Day
Sunday - On Plan & then Off Plan Rest day
Monday - 100% Green 1HexA 2HexB 8 Syns 21.2 mile ride 796 cals

Nikki 9st 12.5lbs (-2lbs)
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Vicky 9st 12.5lbs (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - Off Plan

Thursday - 100% Red 12 Syns 40 min Cicuits 5 mile walk
Friday - 100% Green 2HexA 2HexB 14 Syns
Saturday - Off Plan
Sunday - 100% Green 1HexA 2HexB 8 Syns
Monday - 100% Red 1HexA 2HexB 6 Syns

Debbie 8st 7.25lbs (-1.75lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 7 Syns
Wednesday - 100% red 2HexA 2HexB 10 Syns
Thursday - 100% Green 2HexA 2HexB 15 Syns
Friday - Off Plan
Saturday -Off Plan
Sunday - Off Plan
Monday - ???

Lynica 9st 8lbs (-1lb)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1Hexb 14 Syns 1.5h walk
Wednesday - Off Plan
Thursday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 7/105 Syns
Friday - 100% EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB 2.5 Syns = 9.5/105
Saturday - Off Plan
Sunday - Off Plan
Monday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB Shred

Donna 9st 2.5lbs (+2.5lbs)

Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 31/105 Syns
Wednesday -100% EE 1HexA 1Hexb 0 Syns
Thursday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 3 Syns
Friday - 100% Green 1HexA 1HexB 0 Syns
Saturday - Off Plan
Sunday - 100% Red 1HexA 2HexB 0 Syns
Monday - 100% Green 1HexA 2HexB 0 Syns

Laura 9st 12.5lbs (-2.5lbs)
Tuesday - 100% SF 10 Wkls
Wednesday - 100% SF 4 Wkls
Thursday - 100% SF 4 Wkls
Friday - 100% SF 10 Wkls
Saturday - 100% SF 14 Wkls
Sunday - Off Plan
Monday - !00% SF 4 Wkls

100% Challenge Week 4

Kim 9st 6lbs (STS)
Tuesday - 100% Red 2HexA 2HexB 8 Syns 38.5 mile ride 1425 calories
Wednesday - 16.7 mile ride 733 calories

Vicky 9st 12lbs (-1.5lb)
Tuesday - 100% Red 2HexA 2HexB 14 Syns

Debbie 8st 7.25lbs (-1.75lbs)
Tuesday - ?

Ronnie 9st 7lbs (-1lb)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1Hexa 1HexB 11 Syns

Donna 9st 0.5lbs (+0.5lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1Hexb 3.5 syns

Laura 9st 10lbs (-2.5lbs)
Tuesday - 100% SF 9 Wkls

Last edited:
Sorry....our wee dog was the family dog so when he passed my mum was left on her own so the grand kids were a good distraction. Just re read that oopps
I like doing the challenge Kim but was getting myself in a muddle today as I didn't know what plan I was following..can anyone help me work it out?
1xwholemeal bread with 2 slices wafer thin ham (he)
WW yoghurt

Salad...lettuce, spring onion, tomato, cucumber, 30g cheese (he) coleslaw 3 syns approx 6 slices wafer thin ham

Apple

Pasta n sauce using 125ml milk with 2xslice wholemeal toast

Curly Wurly
Monster munch

Can this be a green day using bread as healthy Extra as they only weigh 40g.per slice but we are allowed 60g? Using my milk and cheese and then remaining healthy Extra for my cold meat?
Am I best using it as Extra easy day and syn the milk and bread?
Days like this confuse me...know its long winded and am not overly concerned what type of day it is as I will need re focus tom

Finally did level three of shred...actually prefer it to level two and it flew in so much I watched it again once i did it to make sure I did it all haha yay...sorry am going on and on x

Deb, I worked it out for you & posted a table but it all went a bit pear shaped & didnt look right........grrrrr, took me about half an hour as well!!!!!!!
In a nut shell the food you had for yesterday, worked for all 3 plans, but the syns were about 20ish on all 3 plans.
Do you do a table/daily plan so you can see what you have for the day......I do one on my laptop & really helps me see how my days are going especially when you're not sure what day you're doing. I can always post it for you if you want it.
Also, not to be too critical of your menu, there doesn't seem to be a lot of Superfree, especially if it turned out to be an EE day & is Pasta n Sauce a substantial meal? I would be starving if I had that meal & Im not a huge eater!! xx

Last edited:
Deb I think your best bet would be to try and decide in advance what plan you are following that day rather than try and decide afterwards as it seems to end up way more syns that way than necessary. X

Deb I think your best bet would be to try and decide in advance what plan you are following that day rather than try and decide afterwards as it seems to end up way more syns that way than necessary. X

I agree Laura. Rather than deciding later on in the day, its really best even if its a rough plan, to try & plan your day the night before or in the morning & write it down straight away or things can go pear shaped very quickly xx

I can't remember what I weighed when I started the challenge, I may be sporting a loss now, but ahhh well...seeing that I have a gain there is spurring me on to keep going and to loose more! Hoping the trip away won't ruin those plans, but as long as I don't go over my target range I can't moan too much at the moment. I really want to get to 8 stone 12 so I can decide whether I should stay there or go lower, but I'm happy enough how I am so as long as I don't pile weight on I shouldn't worry too much should I?

Lovely day here again, I'm hoping the cooler weather and rain they keep threatening will only effect us at night lol, but that's probably a bit too much wishful thinking

Hi lovelys,

*hangs head in shame* I'm now up to 9st 13lbs, but to be fair, I'm surprised it isn't more. Just goes to show that if I do stop eating the wrong things, then the weight should fall off!

I hope you don't mind, but 119 just isn't manageable for me. It's not an achievable goal for me right now and I keep feeling like a failure, which makes me turn to food even more. Please could you take me out of the 119's? I'm going to aim for 9st initially and reassess when I get there.

OH is doing well - even though he hasn't been making an effort to eat healthier, now that I make his packed lunches (and he's not visiting Tesco everyday to pick up snacks), he's lost 6lbs in two weeks so he's really pleased! It's made me want to start again before he weighs less than I do!!

My skydive is in 5 weeks time and I want to lose 13lbs, meaning I have to lose 2.5lbs a week. About to turn Zumba on and considering going for a jog later. I'm coming back to SW as well - far more manageable in terms of cooking for us both. I've sold my books though, so need to get hold of some more. If there is anyone who does go to a group, would you be willing to pick me one up if I paypal you the money? (They used to be £5, not sure if they still are)

The food we have in at the moment isn't strictly SW friendly (frozen food etc), but we can't afford to throw it out and we don't get paid until the end of next week, so we shall manage with what we have - hopefully less snacks will counteract the effects of the frozen food though lol

I hope you'll have me back - felt for ages like I don't belong here cause I've been putting on weight, which is why I've avoided coming online, although I know that's not the case.

xoxo

downtownsuzie said:
Hi lovelys,

*hangs head in shame* I'm now up to 9st 13lbs, but to be fair, I'm surprised it isn't more. Just goes to show that if I do stop eating the wrong things, then the weight should fall off!

I hope you don't mind, but 119 just isn't manageable for me. It's not an achievable goal for me right now and I keep feeling like a failure, which makes me turn to food even more. Please could you take me out of the 119's? I'm going to aim for 9st initially and reassess when I get there.

OH is doing well - even though he hasn't been making an effort to eat healthier, now that I make his packed lunches (and he's not visiting Tesco everyday to pick up snacks), he's lost 6lbs in two weeks so he's really pleased! It's made me want to start again before he weighs less than I do!!

My skydive is in 5 weeks time and I want to lose 13lbs, meaning I have to lose 2.5lbs a week. About to turn Zumba on and considering going for a jog later. I'm coming back to SW as well - far more manageable in terms of cooking for us both. I've sold my books though, so need to get hold of some more. If there is anyone who does go to a group, would you be willing to pick me one up if I paypal you the money? (They used to be £5, not sure if they still are)

The food we have in at the moment isn't strictly SW friendly (frozen food etc), but we can't afford to throw it out and we don't get paid until the end of next week, so we shall manage with what we have - hopefully less snacks will counteract the effects of the frozen food though lol

I hope you'll have me back - felt for ages like I don't belong here cause I've been putting on weight, which is why I've avoided coming online, although I know that's not the case.

xoxo

Hey gorgeous girl.

Glad to see your back :)

I'm the same.... Yesterday the scales were at 9st 13. So I'm back with a vengeance, decided last night in doing it at home and going back to Saturday WI so official WI will be this Saturday. Im back on plan untill then though

I don't think 119 is achievable to me either so I'm sticking at a goal of losing 1 stone and taking me to 8st 13. I'm in exactly the same position with a freezer full of frozen food but oh is going to work his way through that whilst I do SW meals.

We can get back on plan hunni and we will get to our 9st target :)

Xxx

Hi lovelys,

xoxo

Yay, welcome back Annie & so glad you've come back as you've been missed!

Now, put all those negative thoughts behind you, you do belong her & so bloomin what if you've put on a bit of poundage! You've had a major change in your life moving home & the last thing you would have wanted to do is think about SW & us!

No probs taking you out of the 119ers, you have to do whats right for you. Im sure, if you knuckle down you'll be able to lose the weight for your skydive as you do have amazing losses, so Im sure it will come off in no time!

With the frozen food etc, just bulk it up with SF food & try & snack on SF food as well & Im sure that will help.xx

Hey gorgeous girl.

Glad to see your back :)

I'm the same.... Yesterday the scales were at 9st 13. So I'm back with a vengeance, decided last night in doing it at home and going back to Saturday WI so official WI will be this Saturday. Im back on plan untill then though

I don't think 119 is achievable to me either so I'm sticking at a goal of losing 1 stone and taking me to 8st 13. I'm in exactly the same position with a freezer full of frozen food but oh is going to work his way through that whilst I do SW meals.

We can get back on plan hunni and we will get to our 9st target :)

Xxx

I've been looking at exercise bikes as well - even if I do it for half an hour a day, it could make such a difference! Been having real trouble with my right knee and ankle, so I don't think running long term will be good for me - I'm looking forward to getting back into it, I miss that 'slim' feeling!

How long until you go to France now?

I'll change my WI to Saturday as well then, I really hope I can do it!

We have some SW food here, might have to wing it for a few days though until payday lol

Missed you Nikki! Was going to message you on fb, but didn't really know what to say haha x

Yay, welcome back Annie & so glad you've come back as you've been missed!

Now, put all those negative thoughts behind you, you do belong her & so bloomin what if you've put on a bit of poundage! You've had a major change in your life moving home & the last thing you would have wanted to do is think about SW & us!

No probs taking you out of the 119ers, you have to do whats right for you. Im sure, if you knuckle down you'll be able to lose the weight for your skydive as you do have amazing losses, so Im sure it will come off in no time!

With the frozen food etc, just bulk it up with SF food & try & snack on SF food as well & Im sure that will help.xx

Thanks Kim, when I was off plan and making less than sensible choices, I'd be thinking 'what would Kim say if she saw me now?!' haha!

I have some fruit here, as well as pasta and some bits and bobs, but I think it's going to have to be EE for a while until we can be more organised!! Next month is going to be a bit tricky as I have to raise a certain amount to be able to jump and anything I don't raise, I have to put in myself. I'm already resigned to the fact that I can't afford photos and video of the jump.

Going to start a paper diary again and aim for three x 30 mins of exercise a week to begin with :)

xx

Hi lovelys,

xoxo

Hello,

Don't worry about your weight gain, we all do it, the main thing is your back on it. I'm sure you'll get to your 9 stone goal :)

As for the frozen food, as long as your careful and like you say stop the snacking I'm sure you'll be fine, at least your getting a bit of focus before you can start slimming world properly.

OMG-Little one wanted peanut butter on toast for lunch, wasn't until I opened the peanut butter and was hit by the smell that I remembered how much I love peanut butter, not had it for over a year (not had it since at least slimming world as don't really see the point in synning it, would only have it if its already in a chocolate bar lol) but I was so tempted to have some myself but managed to resist licking the knife or dipping a finger in lol. Stuffed now after my egg salad and cheese and quorn ham roll anyway (and I'm sure it was much nicer then peanut butter on toast anyway)

downtownsuzie said:
I've been looking at exercise bikes as well - even if I do it for half an hour a day, it could make such a difference! Been having real trouble with my right knee and ankle, so I don't think running long term will be good for me - I'm looking forward to getting back into it, I miss that 'slim' feeling!

How long until you go to France now?

I'll change my WI to Saturday as well then, I really hope I can do it!

We have some SW food here, might have to wing it for a few days though until payday lol

Missed you Nikki! Was going to message you on fb, but didn't really know what to say haha x

Thanks Kim, when I was off plan and making less than sensible choices, I'd be thinking 'what would Kim say if she saw me now?!' haha!

I have some fruit here, as well as pasta and some bits and bobs, but I think it's going to have to be EE for a while until we can be more organised!! Next month is going to be a bit tricky as I have to raise a certain amount to be able to jump and anything I don't raise, I have to put in myself. I'm already resigned to the fact that I can't afford photos and video of the jump.

Going to start a paper diary again and aim for three x 30 mins of exercise a week to begin with :)

xx

I miss feeling slim too! I hate the bloated feeling crappy foods gives you. Me an oh are trying to get straight with money an stuff so I'm going down to cancel my gym membership and look into other ways of keeping fit!

Running is so hard on the ankles and knees, I went for my first road run on Saturday and really enjoyed it so might keep up the speed walking/jogging.

Missed you too hun, didn't want to message you incase you were super busy with the new house.

I go to France on sunday!! Think I'll be ok food wise, going to take some alpen lights and stuff.

Maybe we should make a joint diary o here to keep us motivated together?! Xx

Back