Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Nikki<3 said:
Helllooooo ladies!!!

Back from France this morning.... WI at 10st exact! I believe that's a STS or maybe a 1lb gain?

Got home to champers on ice :-D ready and stocked up for my 1 st weight loss goal and I'm ready for 100% hope to get there ASAP

Thought I'd shared a pic of me on wedding day :)

Sorry I've not read through everything as I've only had my phone on me!!

Zxxxx

Nikki you look so lovely x

Nikki<3 said:
Helllooooo ladies!!!

Back from France this morning.... WI at 10st exact! I believe that's a STS or maybe a 1lb gain?

Got home to champers on ice :-D ready and stocked up for my 1 st weight loss goal and I'm ready for 100% hope to get there ASAP

Thought I'd shared a pic of me on wedding day :)

Sorry I've not read through everything as I've only had my phone on me!!

Zxxxx

Swit swoo nikki you look fab. Honestly I wouldn't be worried one iota if I looked like you. I know we all have our own targets and goals but you really do look great
What is your goal?
Was it a good wedding? Well done on the weigh in x

Just had a massive bowl of fruit, kiwi, apple, pineapple, banana and yoghurt..... is it wrong I'm already tempted by the rice pudding I know is in the fridge? I can see tonight being one of those nights where I just don't stop eating :/ I've put a mint muller in the freezer as well

debtin said:
Swit swoo nikki you look fab. Honestly I wouldn't be worried one iota if I looked like you. I know we all have our own targets and goals but you really do look great
What is your goal?
Was it a good wedding? Well done on the weigh in x

I'm 1 stone above goal but I had a fabulous time at the wedding. We could have had any food we wanted and I so happy that we ha a good time :-D x

Ready for a weight loss to not take me to half way to goal. So so so happy!!

Problem is my Oh wasn't invited :-( so tonight is out first night together xxx

icklerockchick said:
Fab news on the money raised vicky!

You look lovely Nikki so slim and tall! Dress really suits you too!

Lazy day of watching supernatural, can't wait til my OH gets back tomorrow evening really bored in myself. Nesquik cake, vanilla chai latte and the Winchester boys to keep me company ;-) yum! X

Thanks hunni :) xxx

Nikki<3 said:
I'm 1 stone above goal but I had a fabulous time at the wedding. We could have had any food we wanted and I so happy that we ha a good time :-D x

Your oh wasnt invited?? Weird x

Glad you had a great time, shame OH wasn't invited :( hope you have a nice night tonight

lilprincessvic said:
Your oh wasnt invited?? Weird x
Me and OH got together about 7months after the invites went out and the "bride" said he could only come of we got engaged!!!! It was shocking from the the start!! Xx

Ooo 100% for me too ladies.
EE, 1 hexa 1 hexb 12 syns.

Now I need some help ladies I have been looking at my stats and I have only lost 7lbs in 6 months!! I really want this last bit off so I'm considering doing a tfr for 4 weeks to get it off. The oh is supportive of it cos he just wants to see me happy. What do you think??

Wow Nikki you look stunning as usual & glad you had a great time. Well done on STS as well, you must have been very disciplined! X

What's tfr Vicky? X

Deb just finished the last 2 episodes of Greys .....how can they leave us in suspense like that, not fair! X

Back to sleeping alone! DH back to work after3 weeks off, so just me & my furry girls....peace at last lol! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

lilprincessvic said:
Ooo 100% for me too ladies.
EE, 1 hexa 1 hexb 12 syns.

Now I need some help ladies I have been looking at my stats and I have only lost 7lbs in 6 months!! I really want this last bit off so I'm considering doing a tfr for 4 weeks to get it off. The oh is supportive of it cos he just wants to see me happy. What do you think??

What is it and how much does it cost? Have you did it before?

kim63 said:
Wow Nikki you look stunning as usual & glad you had a great time. Well done on STS as well, you must have been very disciplined! X

What's tfr Vicky? X

Deb just finished the last 2 episodes of Greys .....how can they leave us in suspense like that, not fair! X

Back to sleeping alone! DH back to work after3 weeks off, so just me & my furry girls....peace at last lol! X

Awe we can keep you company! Kim I was sobbing hysterically at greys...how bad. Greys always gets me crying. Love it tho hate the waiting. X

debtin said:
Awe we can keep you company! Kim I was sobbing hysterically at greys...how bad. Greys always gets me crying. Love it tho hate the waiting. X

I've loved all the series of Greys & only got into it recently with the dvd's off ebay...think I've cried on nearly every episode! X

Think it's up to you Vicky if you think that's the route for you and want to give it a go then go for it. Assuming you mean a VLCD though your BMI is probably far too low for what they recommend as safe.

Also doing it with the amount of exercise you do may also be dangerous as already such a low calorie option and then exercise will mean burning most of those!! x

Total food replacement Kim x

Haven't done it before but I'm willing to give owt a try as it's getting me really down. I've looked at the slim and save. It's £128 for 4 weeks. But that's everything so would probably save some money. You can choose from meal things as well as the normal shakes and bars so wouldn't feel as weird. Just wanted an extra opinion x

icklerockchick said:
Think it's up to you Vicky if you think that's the route for you and want to give it a go then go for it. Assuming you mean a VLCD though your BMI is probably far too low for what they recommend as safe.

Also doing it with the amount of exercise you do may also be dangerous as already such a low calorie option and then exercise will mean burning most of those!! x

Hummm that's true. My bmi is back up to 26 as the scales are saying 10 2 :-(

lilprincessvic said:
Hummm that's true. My bmi is back up to 26 as the scales are saying 10 2 :-(

Personally I couldn't as I love eating too much (just need learn to eat right things) and from your photo I say you look great.
What do your measurements say as you do a lot exercise...two guys I know are doing slim fast and have good results but are big to start with
Is it a short term measure or sustainable do you think?

Back