Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

charlotte1985 said:
I'm to-ing and fro-ing abit at the moment. 9 stone seems so far away! I've started a food diary on here...would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/260066-back-basics-loose-last-few-pounds.html

Hi there,

Just had a look at your food diary and it looks like you're not having any syns? I found that cutting right down/having no syns at all really slowed my losses. Perhaps try increasing your syns with a Freddo Choc for 5, or a packet of crisps for 6?

Charlie x

Ah, there is a reason for that. Had a heavy weekend, hence wanting to start a food diary and concentrate on getting rid of the last little bit.

I dont normally go without syns (as todays food shows). It was just a little break to make up for being a piggy for valentines xx

Thanks for looking tho x

charlotte1985 said:
Ah, there is a reason for that. Had a heavy weekend, hence wanting to start a food diary and concentrate on getting rid of the last little bit.

I dont normally go without syns (as todays food shows). It was just a little break to make up for being a piggy for valentines xx

Thanks for looking tho x

Ah ok, I do that too! I'm not much help other than that as I've always followed extra easy. Xx

Whoops, jumped the gun a bit there - didn't realise you did EE today lol. Xx

Had a bit of a blowout tonight - I blame the OH, I am in no way at fault! Haha, only kidding. Its our valentines this weekend as we weren't able to celebrate on tuesday. We're away tomorrow night and I'm hoping to stay more on track! Plus lots of body magic ;)

We don't get a great deal of time to ourselves; both live with parents, his work schedule is erratic, if he ever does get a day off at the weekend he has his children (who are lovely), but he very rarely has a full weekend off, so we're going away and making the most of our time together. If that means cutting a little loose, then so be it - I won't go nuts, but I fully intend to enjoy myself. I'm prepared for what the scales might say but its only one week and I'll be back on plan on Sunday x

downtownsuzie said:
Had a bit of a blowout tonight - I blame the OH, I am in no way at fault! Haha, only kidding. Its our valentines this weekend as we weren't able to celebrate on tuesday. We're away tomorrow night and I'm hoping to stay more on track! Plus lots of body magic ;)

We don't get a great deal of time to ourselves; both live with parents, his work schedule is erratic, if he ever does get a day off at the weekend he has his children (who are lovely), but he very rarely has a full weekend off, so we're going away and making the most of our time together. If that means cutting a little loose, then so be it - I won't go nuts, but I fully intend to enjoy myself. I'm prepared for what the scales might say but its only one week and I'll be back on plan on Sunday x

Can't say I blame you, have a great time!

So after another 100% week with lots of exercise, weigh in this morning puts me at 9 stone 1.25lbs so a loss of 1.75lbs this week :) so happy that my hard efforts have paid off!

Charlie x

Just had to share that the new mint and dark Choc Mullerlight is DELICIOUS! X

Really? I didn't like it all that much. I did have a cold when I tried it though, so perhaps I should give it another chance!

Right, I'm back again and determined not to be jumping back up a group. 3.5 lbs off takes me to 9 11 so hopefully that's enough of a buffer ;)

I've spoken to quite a few people that don't like it, but I love it! Must be an acquired taste!

snowwhite85 said:
Right, I'm back again and determined not to be jumping back up a group. 3.5 lbs off takes me to 9 11 so hopefully that's enough of a buffer ;)

Well done! 3.5 is a super loss - were you 100%? x

Was a little naughty: think I was about 5 syns over for the week but body magic everyday in some way :) Just hope the extra few syns don't catch up with me next week ;)

snowwhite85 said:
Was a little naughty: think I was about 5 syns over for the week but body magic everyday in some way :) Just hope the extra few syns don't catch up with me next week ;)

You did really well :) I can't remember the last time I lost more than 2.5lbs in a week!

Also, happy pancake day everyone!

I made these using the 'syn free pancake recipe' thread, frozen summer fruits, chopped banana, sweetener and fat free natural yogurt. They were YUM ;)

Attachments

• image-198194455.jpg
    image-198194455.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 12
Yay! Welcome back! Think I might be going back up tomorrow though!!

Not sure I'm going to do anything for pancake day, don't fancy it and already had for too many syns this week - still struggling to get into it from the weekend!

Do you have a diary Suzie? I doubt you've messed up that bad over two days. If you go back up just think: it's a long term plan so no panic, you'll be back :) I didn't have pancakes either: 2 oreos instead :D

I have the SW one that I've been filling out, but not one on here. Thing is, my bad 2 days has turned into bad 5 days and I think that's where I've gone wrong! Loooool, like you say, its a long term plan and only one week - my consultant is so lovely, I know she'll help me. I sent her a longggg Facebook message last night and she wrote me a really lovely reply :)

She's so much nicer than my old consultant - she had a cliquey group and didn't give too much of a thought to anyone else. From what I hear though, she no longer runs the group and no longer goes to SW!

Back