Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Sounds like it's a good thing that your old consultant doesn't have a group anymore! Nice to know you have someone there for you :) I'm at wobble time now: 9 10 is usually what I like to be at and I'm there now so part of me wants to give up and eat like I used to. Trying to stick it out :eek:

I think it's good to have a blowout every now and then! And I totally agree with you guys web you said its a long term thing, you'll lose it again in no time!

Charlie x

snowwhite85 said:
Sounds like it's a good thing that your old consultant doesn't have a group anymore! Nice to know you have someone there for you :) I'm at wobble time now: 9 10 is usually what I like to be at and I'm there now so part of me wants to give up and eat like I used to. Trying to stick it out :eek:

I had this problem last year, I weigh less than I can ever remember weighing in my teenage years - and didn't know whether to continue. I suppose you have to ask yourself whether you really are happy enough with yourself, you can always come back to SW if you feel like you want to carry on in the future :)

Charlie x

I think I'm gonna stick with it for the mo. gives me a bit of control, and see how things go. Thanks for the advice :) Wobble turned into a big fall: 4 mini cakes later.........they were all different and at a charity bake sale at work so I felt I had to ;) oh well. Climb straight back on :D

snowwhite85 said:
I think I'm gonna stick with it for the mo. gives me a bit of control, and see how things go. Thanks for the advice :) Wobble turned into a big fall: 4 mini cakes later.........they were all different and at a charity bake sale at work so I felt I had to ;) oh well. Climb straight back on :D

Ah well - they were for charity so should be syn free! Hehe :) x

Ah well - they were for charity so should be syn free! Hehe :) x

Hehe, I like this idea!

I'm afraid ladies that I gained 4lbs - all totally deserved and expected. I will have them off in time for next week though, so you haven't got rid of me for long! x

My consultant had a really good way of cheering me up though - she said that if I'd had my weekend away and gained 4lbs without joining SW first, I'd be way heavier than I am now. I'm still half a stone down from New Year (which is when I started on my own before going back to group :))

I will do my best to be back with you guys next week x

Yay! Welcome back! Think I might be going back up tomorrow though!!

Stay positive hun, i am new to the 9's as well. Just got here at 9.13. Getting to the 8's seems a long way off but TBH i would be quite comfortable at 9.2 as thats my goal weight. So hopefully im here to stay!

Stay positive hun, i am new to the 9's as well. Just got here at 9.13. Getting to the 8's seems a long way off but TBH i would be quite comfortable at 9.2 as thats my goal weight. So hopefully im here to stay!

Awww, thanks :) just don't do what I did and use "finally being in the 9s" as an excuse to eat everything or you'll end up like me! Thanks for the support x

Should be with you next week, scales saying that I'm already down to 9st 13.5 x

downtownsuzie said:
Should be with you next week, scales saying that I'm already down to 9st 13.5 x

Well done! :)

aw_bless said:
HELLO!!

I've finally made it!! :)

I vow NEVER to go into the 10's again! Next goal, club 10 then onto the 8's!!

Feels like a long way off but I'm in this for the long haul :)

Congratulations! And welcome :)

Pretty sure I'm going to be leaving you all on Tuesday again after a very stressful week which has had me reaching for the wine and chocolate, plus a party tomorrow night that I was meant to be saving my syns for (I'm already over). Will let you all know :)

Yeah, at last I've joined you all after a shocking 4 weeks of playing around with a pound thru no fault of my own........ it was the hormones/water retention, I was 100% on plan! Was very disheartened by it all but being the determined girl that I am, I persevered!!!

Back