Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Good Morning Girlies!!!

Had such a lovely night last night, it was a 3 course meal and so we had a choice of 3 starters, 3 different meats and 3 desserts.

I had pate (should have probably had the prawn cocktail but oh well), then I had turkey (didnt eat the mash of roasts or pig in blanket or yorkshire pud lol) I ate the turkey and the mashed swede and loooooads of carrots and cabbage, shared the rest out between everyone else, then pudding I chose apple pie and custard....only because it was included and so I donated it to my Dad haha. However.... can't say I resisted the wine!!

2 days to pull it back now and hope for a loss on Tuesday!

Hope everyones Saturday night was good?

x

Yay well done on a 100% day Vicky!

Morning ladies

One disadvantage of being lighter, is alcohol really doesn't like me anymore.....6 small wine & sodas & I was laid up all day yesterday & could hardly move from the dreaded Shred!

Im sure you've all been good girls & on plan 100%! xx

Morning ladies

One disadvantage of being lighter, is alcohol really doesn't like me anymore.....6 small wine & sodas & I was laid up all day yesterday & could hardly move from the dreaded Shred!

Im sure you've all been good girls & on plan 100%! xx

*whistles* walks away hanging head in shame.....

100% Challenge Week 6

Kim 9st 2lbs (-4lbs)
Tuesday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 7 Syns = 40/105
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 4 syns = 36 /105 21.1 mile ride 753 calories
Thursday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 10 Syns = 26/105 30 mile ride 1146 calories
Friday - EE 1HexA 28 Syns = 77/105 D1 L3 Shred
Saturday - Off Plan!
Sunday - EE 1HexA 2 Syns = 75/105 3 mile walk

Vicky 10st 2lbs (+2.5)
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - S & S 4 packs
Thursday - S & S 4 packs 20min yoga 1h burlesque
Friday - Off Plan!
Saturday - S & S 4 packs
Sunday -

Ronnie 9st 6lbs (-2lb)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 0.5 x 2HexB 15 Syns
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 0.5 x 2HexB 3 Syns
Thursday - EE 1HexA 0.5 x 2Hexb 2 Syns 3 mile walk
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

Donna 8st 12.5lbs (-2lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 14 Syns
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 11.5 Syns
Thursday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 8.5 Syns
Friday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 11.5 Syns
Saturday -
Sunday -

Laura 9st 7.5lbs (-5lbs)
Tuesday -SF 9 Wkls
Wednesday - SF 6 Wkls
Thursday - SF 4 Wkls
Friday - Off Plan!
Saturday - SF 7 Wkls
Sunday -

Annie 9st 13lbs
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

Nikki 10st
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 15.5 Syns
Thursday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 14 Syns
Friday - Off Plan!
Saturday - Off Plan!
Sunday -

Debbie 8st 7.25lbs (-1.75lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 8 Syns = 97/105
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 47 Syns = 50/105
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

Last edited:
Haha! Just looked thru the posts......mmmmmm........teehee, me neither as had a choccie post hangover fest last night lol! x

hehe :D my hangover cure this morning red onion and ham omelette with chopped tomatoes and glass of squash. x

hehe :D my hangover cure this morning red onion and ham omelette with chopped tomatoes and glass of squash. x

My hangover cure was a punnet of strawberries, how saintly was that, but then went downhill in the evening!
It was quite interesting reading the chats you were all having yesterday about your bodies, as I was having the same one with DH in the pub Friday night! Think Laura's post was very apt & well put....we do need to get a grip!
Im going to try & change my mindset of 'I dont need to lose more weight' but 'I want to lose a bit more'....this last 9lb will make me 'feel' better in myself, as it will hopefully get rid of some of the tummy blubber!
By the way Nikki, showed DH the picture of you in the little cream dress & he said you had a gorgeous figure & why did you want to lose more weight! xx

My hangover cure was a punnet of strawberries, how saintly was that, but then went downhill in the evening!
It was quite interesting reading the chats you were all having yesterday about your bodies, as I was having the same one with DH in the pub Friday night! Think Laura's post was very apt & well put....we do need to get a grip!
Im going to try & change my mindset of 'I dont need to lose more weight' but 'I want to lose a bit more'....this last 9lb will make me 'feel' better in myself, as it will hopefully get rid of some of the tummy blubber!
By the way Nikki, showed DH the picture of you in the little cream dress & he said you had a gorgeous figure & why did you want to lose more weight! xx

Aww thats so lovely of your DH :) tell him I said thanks lol

Hey the strawberries was a good start ...... better than starting with a Maccy D's or something.... mmm they were my favourite hangover cure!

Love the new mind set hun, it makes you feel like it is a "want" not a "need" great thinking!

I'm just taking it in my stride now and seeing how I get along, booze has cut back loads which I'm rather proud about but i've got the chocolate monster cravings to deal with now!!

xx

Aww thats so lovely of your DH :) tell him I said thanks lol

Hey the strawberries was a good start ...... better than starting with a Maccy D's or something.... mmm they were my favourite hangover cure!

Love the new mind set hun, it makes you feel like it is a "want" not a "need" great thinking!

I'm just taking it in my stride now and seeing how I get along, booze has cut back loads which I'm rather proud about but i've got the chocolate monster cravings to deal with now!!

xx

Told him you said thanks x

Yes, Im liking the "want & not "need" or otherwise it can become unhealthy & I dont want to go down that road!

Well done on cutting back the booze, as it has many benefits...health & financially! The chocolate is another 'demon', but Im sure that can be controlled with moderation & a healthy mindset.
We wont be drinking now til the Summer Ball on the 14th July, so Im sure my liver will be happy with that! xx

Told him you said thanks x

Yes, Im liking the "want & not "need" or otherwise it can become unhealthy & I dont want to go down that road!

Well done on cutting back the booze, as it has many benefits...health & financially! The chocolate is another 'demon', but Im sure that can be controlled with moderation & a healthy mindset.
We wont be drinking now til the Summer Ball on the 14th July, so Im sure my liver will be happy with that! xx

Oooo the Summer Ball! That will be fab. Something to look forward too :)

I've just realised that in 6 weeks i'll have been on SW 2 years! Think losing 14lb in 6 weeks might be a tad ambitious though :/ xx

Want and not need to. Good thinking.

I want to loose at least another stone to make me feel better about myself!!

I feel very saintly today as the last time I drunk was two weeks ago!!! I also don't get hangovers lol. :)

Today I am going for 3 packs and a low carb protein meal as we r going out with my dad n don't want him to know I'm going packs. He knows I'm doing sw tho so its ok. Gonna have the chicken salad I think as it's gorgeous. This will still be 100% as there are two plans on s n s. One where it's 4 packs no meals n one where it's 3 packs and a low carb protein meal. I'm determined to make this work.

I had a dark chocolate truffa war yesterday (yes this is one of the packs!!!!!) It tasted like a brownie. Was totally amazing so I have ordered more!!

Need some ideas for dinner tonight ladies.... because I had a roast last night i'm not fancying having one. Luckily my broc was out of date anyway.

I have a cauliflower and some carrots but they are ok until the 18th so might have a roast tomorrow instead.

So.... I need ideas for my chicken breast lol I always have the same things with Chicken so I was thinking of a chicken and mushroom lasagne? xx

Oooo the Summer Ball! That will be fab. Something to look forward too :)

I've just realised that in 6 weeks i'll have been on SW 2 years! Think losing 14lb in 6 weeks might be a tad ambitious though :/ xx

Love going to the Summer Ball, as I can get my long frocks out of hibernation! I'll have to do a fashion show the week before to decide which one fits as I have varying sizes! They're always great nights & I've tottered home many a time with the birds singing, as we have to stay for the Champagne breakfast of course lol! DH bought me some 'Tipsy Feet' for that very purpose....little pack of flat slip-on 'shoes' you keep in your handbag that you wear at the end of the night, as I would take my heels off & walk bear feet, so they are ideal!

Want and not need to. Good thinking.

I want to loose at least another stone to make me feel better about myself!!

I feel very saintly today as the last time I drunk was two weeks ago!!! I also don't get hangovers lol. :)

Today I am going for 3 packs and a low carb protein meal as we r going out with my dad n don't want him to know I'm going packs. He knows I'm doing sw tho so its ok. Gonna have the chicken salad I think as it's gorgeous. This will still be 100% as there are two plans on s n s. One where it's 4 packs no meals n one where it's 3 packs and a low carb protein meal. I'm determined to make this work.

I had a dark chocolate truffa war yesterday (yes this is one of the packs!!!!!) It tasted like a brownie. Was totally amazing so I have ordered more!!

Blimey I wish I didnt get hangovers, they just do me in the whole day after, but at least I dont vomit anymore!!!

Sounds a good plan with the S&S, hope you have a good evening xx

Need some ideas for dinner tonight ladies.... because I had a roast last night i'm not fancying having one. Luckily my broc was out of date anyway.

I have a cauliflower and some carrots but they are ok until the 18th so might have a roast tomorrow instead.

So.... I need ideas for my chicken breast lol I always have the same things with Chicken so I was thinking of a chicken and mushroom lasagne? xx

We've got chicken breasts for dinner as well & making my Phili sauce with chicken, bacon, veggies & rice. The lasagna sounds good as well xx

The lasagne sounds yummy, so does the philli

we're having stir fry veg and noodles with salmon.... yours sound nicer with the chicken though

LADIES......

Just a heads up.... Bio Oil is half price on amazon at the moment

Back