Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Welcome messyeater! Minimins is a great forum, especially this thread. We're all really chatty, supportive and together have a lot of knowledge about SW. So as Kim says never be afraid to ask or wedge yourself into conversation.

Good luck and hope it all goes well for you =) x

Welcome messyeater. Hope you have a lot of time on your hands as this thread takes over your life!!!

Just got back from hospital with ma boy. He has a shunt and it was hurting him but luckily nothing was up with it.

Managed to stay 100% today so keeping positive about that. I really hope it shows next week.

Going out fancy dress on Friday and I want fasten up my shorts :-( do dunno wha to wear. Its where's wally n I have the tights n top n glasses n was gonna wear my high waisted shorts but they won't do up :-(

kim63 said:
I must admit, I've always had at least 1/3 - 1/2 my plate full of SF on all plans because I love veggies/salad, but I suppose those that dont like SF opted for the Red/Green plan as they never pushed SF on those plans. But to me it makes sense to have a lot of SF as its less dense calorie foods & its not surprising some people dont lose if all they have is a plate of meat on Red or a plate of carbs on green. Just for health reasons SF should be encouraged a lot more & maybe SW are realising that people aren't doing it. x

I have said before that my meals don't always consist of third superfree but that lately I have been having fruit and yoghurt for breakfast to get away from cereal and toast which I had pre sw. If I have spag bol the veg goes in but if I was to have chicken salad using chicken breast the veg just wouldn't stop me eating all the chicken. I believe the reason behind third superfree is to encourage us to eat that first then less of the other free foods and of course from a healthy option. It just doesn't discourage me from eating what's on my plate. Maybe its a childhood issue of "clearing your plate" that I can't leave what I have cooked hence why I believe portion control to be my problem. They are not massive but maybe bigger than the recommended.
Today about half hour before lunch I had a peach as I read this is good way gettin your third free in but to be honest I still ate the pasta I had brought with me. The pasta had tomatoes, spring onion and cucumber in it. Not sure how else I can get it in and how it can deter me eating what's been cooked?

Welcome messy eater...you won't be bored on this forum, glad to have you aboard.

Don't worry about it Donna as you are doing so well and are at a place you want to be x

Clare i can't think of any options for you apart from fruit or healthy extra cereal? Wouldn't exactly keep you going for such a hectic shift though...sorry i can't help you more x

Yet another hectic stressful day at work, home to hectic family life with crying tired child and all the daily chores. Leaving the house at 7am with two year old and gettin in late is enough to make me want to binge in self pity. I honestly have no inclination to do workout when so many other things need done first.....major self pity rant but am tired :(

Yeah I'm not too worried, I don't want to try and maintain at 9 stone, I want to be about 8 stone 12 but I'm not going to stress about getting there, I'm 2lb off at the minute, that's nothing

Welcome messyeater. Hope you have a lot of time on your hands as this thread takes over your life!!!

Just got back from hospital with ma boy. He has a shunt and it was hurting him but luckily nothing was up with it.

Managed to stay 100% today so keeping positive about that. I really hope it shows next week.

Going out fancy dress on Friday and I want fasten up my shorts :-( do dunno wha to wear. Its where's wally n I have the tights n top n glasses n was gonna wear my high waisted shorts but they won't do up :-(

Glad little ones okay.

Have you got any other shorts or a skirt you could wear?

donna88 said:
Yeah I'm not too worried, I don't want to try and maintain at 9 stone, I want to be about 8 stone 12 but I'm not going to stress about getting there, I'm 2lb off at the minute, that's nothing

Glad little ones okay.

Have you got any other shorts or a skirt you could wear?

Nope :-( might have to go to primark x

A pound is nothing Donna & Im sure you'll have it off by next week as you're so focused

Don't envy you Claire as it must be really frustrating for you & can't believe they won't let you bring in your own food......what if you had special dietary requirements what would happen then? When do you get free passage around the airport so you can go to other cafes?

How about wearing some ' scary holdy in pants' Vicky with your outfit as it helps with me & you literally drop a dress size with them!

Long old days for you Debbie so understand you not wanting to exercise! What do you do for a job?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I guess if i had special requirements they would try and sort that out for me, luckily i don't... Other than being an SWer xD. I should get my full pass before the end of next month, but they're having problems getting hold of one of my references. So by the looks of it i'll end up having to take time off work before i can even get a full pass until i get my security clearance..... Working at an airport is a pain in the arse! x

MidnightPrincess said:
I guess if i had special requirements they would try and sort that out for me, luckily i don't... Other than being an SWer xD. I should get my full pass before the end of next month, but they're having problems getting hold of one of my references. So by the looks of it i'll end up having to take time off work before i can even get a full pass until i get my security clearance..... Working at an airport is a pain in the arse! x

I would be so peed off if I couldn't take my own food! X

kim63 said:
Is it not against your human rights!!!!!!!! X

Its because i'm airside xD, can't take food or liquids over 100ml passed security regardless of whether its just coz i work there x

some airports do let food through though just not drinks, when we went to paris last year my boyfriends mum freaked out when i said id bought boiled sweets to take on the plane, she said not to take them as id have them taken off me. they were only a few pence so i decided to risk it, but then as i was positive id been allowed food before i also packed loads of biscuits and cereal bars to proove a point. she was shockrd when i was allowed through and even tried stopping me taking more biscuits out on the way home... Im guessing when she's flown from London thry've taken food off people

The food cravings are killing me. Think this is why I have put so much on :-( battling through though :)

:( keep battling on hun, will be worth it in the end. i really want something to eat...have some syn free egg custards in the fridge but yhink ill save them gor tomorrow and just go to bed now as im really tired anyway.

donna88 said:
:( keep battling on hun, will be worth it in the end. i really want something to eat...have some syn free egg custards in the fridge but yhink ill save them gor tomorrow and just go to bed now as im really tired anyway.

I ended up having some peaches. What I really wanted was to raid my boys sweety tin. Luckily I stock it with treats I don't enjoy!!!

Stupid pill will be glad when im of it and we start trying again x

although it will be great when you do come off and start trying again, hopefully you'll settle down on the pill soon and wont have all these cravings.

my boyfriend startedvtalking about kids yesterday randomly. ive said ideally id like two more, but he's always said one more (obviously we'd both be happy with whatever we end up or dont end up with) but yesterday he said ideally we'd have a girl next (i thought he was going to say then we wouldnt need another one as we'd have one of each) but then he said if we had a girl next he'd consider another as it wouldnt matter if it were a girl or boy, but if we had another boy we'd both secretly be hoping for a girl for our third and he doesnt want to end up with 3 boys like his mum and dad. 3 of either scares him, which to be honest it does me too but i just think its different seeing someone else have 3 boys or 3 gitrls and thinking aghhh nightmare, but if theyre your own you love them and its not a problen

BInge again for me again and unlike you guys I didn't have will power. It's self destruct as the guilt today is massive..just wish the feeling would stop me but it doesn't. Think I need a class :(

Haha donna I'm one of 3 girls. I blame that fact on my dad leaving lol.

Me n my oh wan 3 more then to foster as many as possible. We haven't ruled out adopting either.

Debs I only just managed to stop my binging n think if I actually had stuff in the house I would have probably eaten everything!!

Donna meant to ask..What is egg curtard?

I would have gone mad myself if I hadn't gone to bed last night. Egg custard is usually a tart you can make or buy from the bakery, its basically a sweet eggy (doesn't taste eggy though) filling. I didn't used to be a massive fan, but since I discovered a syn free version I love it, I think its just the fact that its sweet but I can eat it without too much guilt. I make mine without pastry, just mix up 3 eggs with either a vanilla muller light or natural yog and vanilla essence, some sweetner. After mixing well I put it in a silicone dish or recently I bought some individual ones. Then top with nutmeg. Bake in the oven on around 180 for between 10 and 20 minutes, just have to keep checking to see when its set.

Haha donna I'm one of 3 girls. I blame that fact on my dad leaving lol.

Me n my oh wan 3 more then to foster as many as possible. We haven't ruled out adopting either.

Debs I only just managed to stop my binging n think if I actually had stuff in the house I would have probably eaten everything!!

Wow - you'll have your hands full then. That's lovely though. Fostering and adopting is an amazing thing to do. I don't think Ash's view is helped by the fact that his mum really wanted a girl, I don't think she made it too obvious when they were younger but it is very clear. Whereas I'm honestly not bothered, if I could choose I would have a girl and a boy (so all in all a girl and two boys) but if I had two girls or two more boys I'd just be happy to have two more beautiful children.

Back