Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I am so upset, my friend is getting married next Friday and the dress I was going to wear looks awful on me. My breasts have disappeared since I finished breast feeding. I am FLAT nothing left. It just looks wrong, I am 9st 1 so I am not overweight just the wrong shape.
What sort of dress would suit no boobs bit of a tummy nice legs? Please help.

deb1leo said:
I am so upset, my friend is getting married next Friday and the dress I was going to wear looks awful on me. My breasts have disappeared since I finished breast feeding. I am FLAT nothing left. It just looks wrong, I am 9st 1 so I am not overweight just the wrong shape.

What about buying those chicken fillets things or one of the good bras that give you a boost? Do you really look that bad? Remember once your hair and make up is done you will not only look difffrent but feel different too. Would you post a picture to let us advise you?

pobel said:
i seemed to have missed loads here! one minute it's all quite and the next it's all go :). Seems like most of us have found our mojo again though :).

I've been trying to get into the exercise regime!! I've still a few weeks left of my gym trial so trying to make the most of it. Today i tried body pump... that's a tough one, i'll beable to tell just how tough tomorrow when i can't walk lol. Anyways, it's one i reckon i'd do again.. the body combat was the same toughness i think. Kettlebells is what i enjoy the most as its what i feel really works my middle which is my biggest problem area. The scales are up but only what i'd expect with the exercise, hopefully i'll reap the rewards in a few weeks!!I think i can see a difference already so trying to concentrate on that.

Hope you all have a fabby weekend.. and sunshine stays with us x

Wow you sound like you have been busy with the excercise, well done.your doing everything you should be so it will come off soon. Have a good weekend too x

debtin said:
Morning ladies - scales are showing a loss today. Cant quite work it out - its either too early or my maths is pants (think its the latter). Was 8st 5lb 3/4 and scales showing i am 8st 3lb 3/4
whatever it is i am surprised for the 2nd or third week. I must admit to still drinking wine and having a take away. I have still been doing the lemons to drink and green tea. Perhap and is the difference is not having the curly wurly and crisps at night - but these were usually, not always, within syns. I am following sw to a point but maybe due to being more relaxed aobut it, am not thinking aobut it too much....if that makes sense? Think i was caught up in the "eat as much free food" trap as i notice now that i try to keep my portions down and try very hard to snack on fruit.
Has anyone else tried lemons?
also thinking that since i havent been that good to lose weight - compared to my efforts of really trying - that maybe its stress??? been busier in work and although its still a desk job maybe its having an effect?

See - never happy. Finally seeing some movement on scales and now i an questioning it - silly lass. Have good day all - its friday!

Posted the wrong weight duh!!! My brain certainly wasn't working today. I went from 8st 5lb 1/4 to 8st 3lb 3/4....still can't work out if its 1.5 I lost? Ha ha even my dad couldn't work it out. Oh thinks 1.75 and he is meant be worse at maths than us...anyone of sane mind who can confirm would help? Lol

Nikki<3 said:
Yay a 2lb loss hun is great! Look at the scales going down and down!!

Well after a week of eating absolute c**p I feel like a beach whale and last night I was awake in agony with my belly, been feeling super sick in the day too so it's not a good sign :-(

Anyway today is a new day and its 1 week until OH birthday night out. Can I pull I back? Hell yeah I can!! Back in the gym is going to help loads too :-D my next WI is going to be Thursday. Wish me luck!

Nikki do you keep a diary to see what exactly it is that could be causing the bloating? Do you think it really is naughty food and if so what is it your eating? Just seems you suffer it a lot then lose high amounts afterwards? Or have I got it wrong? Sorry if i have...just thinking your intolerant to something? Am sure you will look your amazing self come oh birthday x

debtin said:
Nikki do you keep a diary to see what exactly it is that could be causing the bloating? Do you think it really is naughty food and if so what is it your eating? Just seems you suffer it a lot then lose high amounts afterwards? Or have I got it wrong? Sorry if i have...just thinking your intolerant to something? Am sure you will look your amazing self come oh birthday x

Thanks for asking Hun. My problem is that I can go and cut the carbs down and have amazing losses, as soon as I start back on them I bloat like an elephant!! This week, I have been totally off plan for one reason or another, I weighed in at 9 st 11 (but I was 9st 13 In the morning, barely ate all day which is why I prob had a STS) then Tuesday I had Mexican, Wednesday & Thursday both nights I had Chinese (this was unfortunate that 2 prearranged nights happens to be Chinese and be consecutive, but I did keep track on food but not on wine) then tonight I made SW paella but had wine :-( i seriously need to stop the wine and crisps, I know how much I sabotage myself but I could literally put 6lb on In a week!

I have set myself to be booze free now until next Friday, I was 2lb up today so hoping I can lose 4lb by Thursday.... I know this is doable!!!

deb1leo said:

Ann summer-book job bra!!!! It is fricking amazing. Trust me I went from a HH to a DD so know how dresses can look different and it does wonders!!

lilprincessvic said:
Wow Debs well done!!!!! Well I looked on scales this morning and im blumming 10 7. Think it might be the initial bloating of upping the exercise again so going to keep going with it!!! Whats depressing is that I now weigh over 2 stone more than some of you! And I can feel it too!!!!

Yes defo the increased excercise. Remember tho I am a small dwarf so if I weigh less its cos there is literally less of me as a whole than someone leggy like yourself ;) you look great and when you go for it you go for it good ;)

kim63 said:
Yay, well done Debs brilliant loss :D. Im of the theory & I think we chatted about it a while back, by chilling with it all, stop overthinking it all & guess what happens.......weight loss!!!! Keep it going! x

Vicky Im sure its just exercise/water bloat as you say, as I remember putting on 2lbs when I upped my exercise & then had steady losses from then on x

Nikki, proof that eating c**p is not good for the digestive system, so get back to it young lady & Im sure you'll drop a few pounds ready for your night out next week x

Well, my weight over the past 3 weeks have all been gains LOL! WI last Friday was a massive 3lb gain as it was * week, definitely not food/booze as I'd been 100% on plan & then after my fabulous over indulgence this last week......I loved every mouthful, but proves I cant eat like that everyday.........it was a 1.5lb gain! Normally I would be pulling my hair out & climbing the walls, but I feel very calm about it all as was expecting it. So, emotionally it goes to show if you know you will have a gain its so much better, its those horrible gains you get when you dont deserve them that hurt!
Onwards & downwards to 8.7 I go! x

Thanks Kim...I can't work out why its happening. I know that without thinking and just eating what I have in or what I like must be helping...just hope its not stress that I am unawares of. You measure yourself again and bet your surprised. Your excercising like a champion has clearly paid off....going from the cycle challenge to eating and enjoying what you like will have helped you...five pound bet on a loss next week ;) hope you gave yourself the weekend off since its your first few days back x

Jo2982 said:
Well I got weighed last night and I was expecting to gain after working away & birthday celebrations but I had lost half.
I'm going to after be really careful now though as I reckon it might show on the scales next week.

Well done...good time all round ;)

debtin said:
Yes defo the increased excercise. Remember tho I am a small dwarf so if I weigh less its cos there is literally less of me as a whole than someone leggy like yourself ;) you look great and when you go for it you go for it good ;)

Leggy??? I'm only 5 3 if that!!!

Sorry I hijacked page there....wanted to try respond to everyone and can't seem to multi quote on phone x

lilprincessvic said:
Leggy??? I'm only 5 3 if that!!!

You look much taller in photos......still a good 3-4 inches on little me lol. I am thinking of the picture when you had your new shoes on? Lovely legs anyway x

debtin said:
You look much taller in photos......still a good 3-4 inches on little me lol. I am thinking of the picture when you had your new shoes on? Lovely legs anyway x

Haha probably. I'm a shorty in real life. do think I hide the flab well tho cos my mum reckons she weighs the same as I did when I started and I was never her size!! Maybe I'm big boned lol x

Posted the wrong weight duh!!! My brain certainly wasn't working today. I went from 8st 5lb 1/4 to 8st 3lb 3/4....still can't work out if its 1.5 I lost? Ha ha even my dad couldn't work it out. Oh thinks 1.75 and he is meant be worse at maths than us...anyone of sane mind who can confirm would help? Lol

You've lost 1.5lbs Deb.........you were 8st 5.25lbs & now you're 8st 3.75 = 1.5lbs xx

kim63 said:
You've lost 1.5lbs Deb.........you were 8st 5.25lbs & now you're 8st 3.75 = 1.5lbs xx
Super thick....can't deal with fractions etc was funny tryin to work it out. I was even walking around Asda still tryin to figure it out ha ha

BTW ate some seriously high syns rubbish last night....big detox comin my way this week. Double Decker chocolate is certainly that....double everything!!

Hey ladies I'm still about went a bit off plan for a week or so when I started back at work but a little more settled now and weight is heading downwards I'm now at 9st 5lb.

Hope all is well with everyone and nice to hear you are back at work (well not nice that you have to work but ykwim!) make sure you get a nice treat with your first wage ;-) xx

icklerockchick said:
Hey ladies I'm still about went a bit off plan for a week or so when I started back at work but a little more settled now and weight is heading downwards I'm now at 9st 5lb.

Hope all is well with everyone and nice to hear you are back at work (well not nice that you have to work but ykwim!) make sure you get a nice treat with your first wage ;-) xx

Well done on still heading downwards. 9.5 sounds awesome!!!!

Glad to hear your weights going down :)

I'm so tired, had a lovely morning out. Went to a medieval thing and Pontefract castle which was great, but at about midday it just started pouring with rain so we got soaked, ended up having to leave. But rather than having the burgers there we went to a pub and I had steak and a jacket so impressed with myself there :)

Back