Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Nikki<3 said:
Afternoon :)

Not been around much because I used all my Internet on my phone oops! So it mega slow now until my bill date.

I'm feeling soooo happy right :) been calorie counting and been back in the gym. Scaled are going up and down by 1lb but that's hopefully from restarting exercise. Amazing how much slimmer I feel though, flatter belly, skinner thighs and more energy.

OH birthday this weekend so we are out on Friday night and then having a BBQ Sunday. I'm tryin to not eat my exercise cals back so I have a bit more leeway.

When I weighed in at the gym last week I was 9st 13, this was after a rather big night out and my body was 23% so I'm working down to 19% and 9st. Hopin the weather stays nice to keep me motivated!

Xx

It's my oh bday this weekend too. We r having a bbq Sunday!!! :)

Well done Donna.....I must admit I think lemon worked for me. I have lost weight three weeks in row am sure. Haven't had as many lemons this week but will try to fit more in. Been lazy this week with my eating and although I shouldn't I am contemplating not weighing on Friday but reckon I should because it will prob spur me on.
Think I had four or five lemon last week and hardly any this week..must try harder lol

I'm just wondering how you get all those lemons in your diet Debtin...does it count if you just use the juice? I'd like to give this a go, do you really think it makes a difference?

lilprincessvic said:
It's my oh bday this weekend too. We r having a bbq Sunday!!! :)

Yay for some sunshine then! Hehe.

We are off to the races on Friday and so I'm hoping my will power for greasy chips stays at bat so I can enjoy Sunday :) x

messyeater said:
I'm just wondering how you get all those lemons in your diet Debtin...does it count if you just use the juice? I'd like to give this a go, do you really think it makes a difference?

I do believe they do or did. Am not sure its something that you can rely on long term but I do think they helped. Everytime I have a glass diluting juice I pour some bottled lemon juice in. If I have green tea I cut a slice of lemon, or a wedge and squeeze it in and sometimes add a small slice lemon. I find it refreshing if nothing else. Last week I had most lemons and was having a whole lemon per day x

Don't think my oh knows what's just happened. I've just absolutely scrubbed the kitchen. Including the floor, with a sponge. Now this may not seem a lot but normally the extent of my housework stops at the washing up!! I've just used the vac for the first time. Cleaned all the appliances and the oven. Think he nearly fainted lol x

I think the lemon thing works short term as it helps detox and flush stuff out but having them long term would still be good for you.... but may not boost losses, but I don't know I'm not an expert :)

lilprincessvic said:
Don't think my oh knows what's just happened. I've just absolutely scrubbed the kitchen. Including the floor, with a sponge. Now this may not seem a lot but normally the extent of my housework stops at the washing up!! I've just used the vac for the first time. Cleaned all the appliances and the oven. Think he nearly fainted lol x

Ha ha used vac for first time...lucky you though I do admit I love cleaning....not always but I need things to be just right most of the time. Did you just take a notion?

donna88 said:
I think the lemon thing works short term as it helps detox and flush stuff out but having them long term would still be good for you.... but may not boost losses, but I don't know I'm not an expert :)

I agree Donna. Think the initial cleaning out the system helps. I even have guy in work on the green tea with added lemon lol

debtin said:
Ha ha used vac for first time...lucky you though I do admit I love cleaning....not always but I need things to be just right most of the time. Did you just take a notion?

I'm a very lazy person and very lucky to have a oh who does all the cleaning. Dunno what I will do when he gets a job cos I will have to do some lol x

lilprincessvic said:
I'm a very lazy person and very lucky to have a oh who does all the cleaning. Dunno what I will do when he gets a job cos I will have to do some lol x

Hee hee love your honesty. Sounds like a keeper x

Dear Debbie, you are starting to get lazy with your food and taking the scales for granted. Whatever happened to your target? You still have four weeks left so its not in the bag yet. Do you think because you have some naughty days and lost at weigh in day that It's a given to happen every week? Well am afraid that's not how it works. You need to put the effort in and stop being complacent.
As for scale hopping?...get a grip lady. Once per week and only once per week. It's weigh in day tom so until then get drinking the water and stop eating rubbish.
Regain the focus and plan your meals. It won't kill you to put the effort in.
I expect you to be on the ball next week young lady as you will be wearing a swimming costume soon....remember how you felt in it last time? Yes you do, so onwards and upwards and kick this mentality into touch. You can do it!!!
Debbie x

debtin said:
Dear Debbie, you are starting to get lazy with your food and taking the scales for granted. Whatever happened to your target? You still have four weeks left so its not in the bag yet. Do you think because you have some naughty days and lost at weigh in day that It's a given to happen every week? Well am afraid that's not how it works. You need to put the effort in and stop being complacent.
As for scale hopping?...get a grip lady. Once per week and only once per week. It's weigh in day tom so until then get drinking the water and stop eating rubbish.
I expect you to be on the ball next week young lady as you will be wearing a swimming costume soon....remember how you felt in it last time? Yes you do, so onwards and upwards and kick this mentality into touch. You can do it!!!
Debbie x

LOVE IT!!! xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Debbie x

Love this!!!! Good luck getting it all back.

I've had a lovely day today, well morning, decided to go have a picnic in the park, having a green day so took some leftover carrot and coriander soup in a flask, quorn ham, cheese and salad sarnies and a savoury rice... oh and a boiled egg each. Also had ice-cream, I just had a little bit in a pot without a cone, in the book it says with a flake and cone its 12 syns and the cones are between .5 and 2, so going to count it as 11 syns which is probably over as I don't think they put as much ice-cream in it. Was lovely though.

Didn't actually finish what I was saying there, don't know what's up with me after getting in though. Had a headache and ended up having a good couple of hours nap on the sofa. woke up at tea time and started too cook, but the onion made my eyes water which made me really angry at first, so my boyfriend took over and I started crying. I don't know what came over me, it was so weird. Don't quite feel right myself now either

Just done the shred n my tea was cooking in the steamer. It was gorgeous n no hassle either

Now I'm gonna get tidied up, get in the bath n do some work as I have a new launch coming up n I need to get it sorted before I finish for holiday in 2 weeks.

Really against the clock......I'll be ready for my holiday that's for sure

donna88 said:
Didn't actually finish what I was saying there, don't know what's up with me after getting in though. Had a headache and ended up having a good couple of hours nap on the sofa. woke up at tea time and started too cook, but the onion made my eyes water which made me really angry at first, so my boyfriend took over and I started crying. I don't know what came over me, it was so weird. Don't quite feel right myself now either

Excuse me for being sooo forward and personal and feel within your rights to tell me to mind my own but....any chance you could be pregnant? Maybe the weather or pmt?

Really don't think so, I'm on the depo injection. Could be PMT, don't have it very often and don't have periods very often but sometimes when I do everything's a lot worse, its hard to guess when I'm having one as well as they can come anytime between 3 and 8 + months apart, I normally gain weight just before I have a period though and I lost this week, who knows, our bodies do some funny things. Just going to see how I feel in the morning, will be something to do with my hormones no doubt. Just going to have a relaxing evening watching TV and maybe an early night and hope I feel 100% better in the morning.

Hi can I join? I was 9.4 last time I checked by after a binge im guessing I'm 9.9 now I want to be 8.10 and if I still got the bulge I'll go for 8.7 x

Back