Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hope you feel a bit better in the morning Donna. We all get down days so it can only get better x

Good luck with WI tomorrow Deb. Ill WI when I get up in the afternoon & hoping for a loss as been on plan since last Thursday x

Welcome Rosie & good luck with your last few pounds

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Last night tonight & looking forward to the weekend off after 8 shifts in a row!

We're going out tomorrow night as its our wedding anniversary on Saturday so its going to be a bit of an off plan few days.

I feel a lot more relaxed about my weight loss now as id set myself a goal for the wedding a few weeks ago & was only 4lbs off so felt pleased with myself for nearly achieving it. Now Im back at work with no routine Im not sure how much exercise I'll fit in but I'll stick to plan til I reach target & then enjoy maintaining. I'm not going to give myself a date, I'll get there whenever, so think that's taken the pressure off & nice & chilled with it all. If I never lost another pound id be happy where I am now but 8.7 is stuck in my mind & think its doable & sustainable xx

Thanks, already feeling better, just tired.

Feel sorry for my boyfriend bless him, think I scared him a bit. Had a go at him for which lovefilm we're getting tomorrow as its a ''documentary'' style film and I hate those ones, then had the issues with dinner, but he just took over and made dinner, did the pots ect. and told me to sit down. I felt like having a go earlier as well for what he put on the TV, but by that time I'd realised I was being stupidly hormonal so I held back and didn't say anything to him. I feel really bad, but he seems to understand.

Glad to hear you're more relaxed Kim, I sometimes think having a goal date can be bad for you, I know I put too much pressure on myself before Christmas to get to target and really struggled and it got me down, wasn't until the week before Christmas when I'd given up on getting there I lost 3lbs and got there

I do believe weight loss is as much a psychological journey as well as a physical one & is harder than the physical effects sometimes! We expel so much energy emotionally doing it & I'm sure that can hinder weight loss!

So I'm taking a chill pill, following the plan 100% & enjoying it. After this weekend, we will be a booze free house as DH can't drink for 7 months due to work commitments & I'll be joining him. Won't really be a problem as we haven't really drank much these last few months, so will enjoy our last blowout this weekend & then cleanse the body for 7 months, with getting fit & toned......that's the plan anyway!

Were planning on going to Abu Dahbi next April as son & daughter in law out there, so id like a beach bod for then......in my dreams at my age lol!

Rough day today for me...I've eaten double what I usually eat, I think it's pmt, but I just don't feel full no matter what I eat. I haven't used many sins (about 5 I think) but I've just been eating all day long, including bananas and figs, which are superfree but in my mind are loaded with sugar. Really worried that I'm losing motivation and it couldn't come at a worse time, next week I have 5 or 6 dinners out to get through.

messyeater said:
Rough day today for me...I've eaten double what I usually eat, I think it's pmt, but I just don't feel full no matter what I eat. I haven't used many sins (about 5 I think) but I've just been eating all day long, including bananas and figs, which are superfree but in my mind are loaded with sugar. Really worried that I'm losing motivation and it couldn't come at a worse time, next week I have 5 or 6 dinners out to get through.

I've been exactly the same. I was hoping to get to target for when I go to Vegas in about a week & half but very much doubt I will.
I seem to be eating all the time or looking for food or thinking about food. I've always been a grazer but this is ridiculous

donna88 said:
Thanks, already feeling better, just tired.

Feel sorry for my boyfriend bless him, think I scared him a bit. Had a go at him for which lovefilm we're getting tomorrow as its a ''documentary'' style film and I hate those ones, then had the issues with dinner, but he just took over and made dinner, did the pots ect. and told me to sit down. I felt like having a go earlier as well for what he put on the TV, but by that time I'd realised I was being stupidly hormonal so I held back and didn't say anything to him. I feel really bad, but he seems to understand.

Glad to hear you're more relaxed Kim, I sometimes think having a goal date can be bad for you, I know I put too much pressure on myself before Christmas to get to target and really struggled and it got me down, wasn't until the week before Christmas when I'd given up on getting there I lost 3lbs and got there

Hope your better today Donna. Not easy being female. I get random days when I know am over reacting but feel better doing it ha ha. Hope today is better for you x

kim63 said:
I do believe weight loss is as much a psychological journey as well as a physical one & is harder than the physical effects sometimes! We expel so much energy emotionally doing it & I'm sure that can hinder weight loss!

So I'm taking a chill pill, following the plan 100% & enjoying it. After this weekend, we will be a booze free house as DH can't drink for 7 months due to work commitments & I'll be joining him. Won't really be a problem as we haven't really drank much these last few months, so will enjoy our last blowout this weekend & then cleanse the body for 7 months, with getting fit & toned......that's the plan anyway!

Were planning on going to Abu Dahbi next April as son & daughter in law out there, so id like a beach bod for then......in my dreams at my age lol!

I agree with you Kim. It's so true what you have said as now that am more relaxed about it I can reign myself in when I have been bad without feeling any pressure.
No alcohol for 7months?...that's a definite commitment to his job. And from you too.
Your holiday in April will keep you spurned on but definately enjoy this weekend and your anniversary.
I gained 1lb today and for first time ever, I am pleased its only a pound and feel actually ok with it. Am at 8st 4lb 1/4 which I didn't expect to ever see again so am still happy and in a good place.
I used to smoke pre baby and think that kept me at a low weight so to be this low feels really good.
You have done so well Kim so enjoy x

messyeater said:

I wouldn't worry to much. Sw allows you to eat food without the pressure. Try your best at dinner and don't beat yourself up too much x

It really is, you don't realise until you do it what a strain emotionally it can be. Sometimes we all need to give ourselves a check and start relaxing more with it. Oooo that sounds lovely. I found a really good deal to go to Tunisia next August for all 3 of us, but didn't book it. My boyfriend was being a bit weird about it (Gah could kill him) then I said about should we spend savings or save them to make sure we get a great honeymoon. (not actually engaged yet but have talked about marriage) and he said he thinks someone will pay for our honeymoon. But I don't think we should relay on that, not wanting to sound ungrateful but his mum has mentioned getting us our honeymoon, but she's gone from saying places like America, to places like Benidorm.... I know I sound really ungrateful here, but I want our honeymoon to be amazing. I don't want to risk them saying they'll pay for Benidorm and us not being able to afford to buy a cruise or a lovely long haul holiday ourselves :/

Don't worry, I always snack loads and the weeks I don't do as well is when I've been worrying about my snacking, when I just get on with it I do fine.

Hope your better today Donna. Not easy being female. I get random days when I know am over reacting but feel better doing it ha ha. Hope today is better for you x

Feeling loads better today, although I did wake us both up in the middle of the night as I had a bad dream and woke up screaming from it. Second time that's happened in the past few months now :/
But feeling find in myself now so happy :)

I agree with you Kim. It's so true what you have said as now that am more relaxed about it I can reign myself in when I have been bad without feeling any pressure.
No alcohol for 7months?...that's a definite commitment to his job. And from you too.
Your holiday in April will keep you spurned on but definately enjoy this weekend and your anniversary.
I gained 1lb today and for first time ever, I am pleased its only a pound and feel actually ok with it. Am at 8st 4lb 1/4 which I didn't expect to ever see again so am still happy and in a good place.
I used to smoke pre baby and think that kept me at a low weight so to be this low feels really good.
You have done so well Kim so enjoy x

I'd love to be that weight, well done, doubt I'll ever get anywhere near that

Feeling a bit better so far today, going to knock the figs on the head, they're everywhere here at the moment, they're actually considered weeds!! Anyway even though they're super free I think they need to be treated with a bit of caution. Will try and eat more veg instead.

Kim, kudos for giving up the sauce for 7 months! It's my one weak point so I'm in awe really that you're even going to try :)

Donna, you don't sound ungrateful at all...your honeymoon is the only chance you get for a once in a lifetime holiday, don't think anybody would begrudge you that!

Debtin, I agree with Donna, 8st 4 is quite an achievement, it's so so hard when you get down this low to lose anything, it requires willpower of steel so well done just for getting there.

Haha, I dont think I could give up if I lived in Italy with all that lovely vino!

Seeing as I've just sat on my big fat derriere at work for the past 4 nights (easy patient who sleeps all night!), Im pleased to report a pound loss. Dont like doing WI in the afternoon as dont feel its a true weight, but that'll do for a starter of my gains of the last few weeks!

Feeling a bit better so far today, going to knock the figs on the head, they're everywhere here at the moment, they're actually considered weeds!! Anyway even though they're super free I think they need to be treated with a bit of caution. Will try and eat more veg instead.

Kim, kudos for giving up the sauce for 7 months! It's my one weak point so I'm in awe really that you're even going to try :)

Donna, you don't sound ungrateful at all...your honeymoon is the only chance you get for a once in a lifetime holiday, don't think anybody would begrudge you that!

Debtin, I agree with Donna, 8st 4 is quite an achievement, it's so so hard when you get down this low to lose anything, it requires willpower of steel so well done just for getting there.

Thanks, I just really don't want to risk that, not that I know when we'll be looking at honeymoons anyway

Haha, I dont think I could give up if I lived in Italy with all that lovely vino!

Seeing as I've just sat on my big fat derriere at work for the past 4 nights (easy patient who sleeps all night!), Im pleased to report a pound loss. Dont like doing WI in the afternoon as dont feel its a true weight, but that'll do for a starter of my gains of the last few weeks!

well done :) at least its a loss and you know it will probably be a bigger loss

Think I'm going to do a red day today, haven't had one in while. So far I've only had fruit and yogurt for breakfast and seafood salad for lunch.

messyeater said:

That's the thing that's confusing me....when I had the will power I wasn't losing weight! It's either the lemons, the portion control, stress at work which is now semi over or the fact that I am now feeling care free about it all. I eat good when I can but don't stress if I can't. Sayin that, I have been bad bad all day and really need to stop but I know I will cut back tom and rest of week ;)

kim63 said:

Yay well done miss Kim!! You prob lost more due to the afternoon weigh but it sounds like you are in a good place all round. Happy with your loss, which is great, back at work and a lovely weekend with hubby planned. Enjoy x

donna88 said:
Thanks, I just really don't want to risk that, not that I know when we'll be looking at honeymoons anyway

well done :) at least its a loss and you know it will probably be a bigger loss

Think I'm going to do a red day today, haven't had one in while. So far I've only had fruit and yogurt for breakfast and seafood salad for lunch.

Donna, you should book your family holiday but try to get a really good deal so that you can still save and keep money for honeymoon. Do you know when wedding will be? I say live life for now and if your wedding is at least one year away, then you can save extra hard and get best both worlds. Family holiday now and honeymoon later. Would wee one be joining you? I think it should be somewhere good too.
If we were to get wed I would do it small and cheap and spend more money takin wee one to Disney land. Though the idea of a cruise or beach holiday sounds really appealing....wouldn't happen for us now but you could make it happen x

Hello my lovelies :)

Still don't have Internet on my phone grrr!! So just skimming a quick read when I hit a wifi connection.

It WI day today so I'm hoping for a little loss! Last Saturday I was 9st 13 dead on (I'm using the gym scales now I'm back working out!)

Went out the races last night and had a few wines and some chips :-D delicious!! So any loss would be good today.....

Off to work this morning, then straight to the gym and then I have to go and pick up some logs from my grandad for tomorrows BBQ.... Soooooo excited!!

Oh and we have just decided to book a jollidays for November :-D yaya!! So hopefully, tonight or tomorrow morning I'll booked one and can really focus from Monday. Having said that I've been pretty good this week :) not so much booze or naughties!

Anyway I'm rambling, I'll catch up properly on my laptop later :)

Ciao! Xxx

Hello my lovelies :)

Still don't have Internet on my phone grrr!! So just skimming a quick read when I hit a wifi connection.

It WI day today so I'm hoping for a little loss! Last Saturday I was 9st 13 dead on (I'm using the gym scales now I'm back working out!)

Went out the races last night and had a few wines and some chips :-D delicious!! So any loss would be good today.....

Off to work this morning, then straight to the gym and then I have to go and pick up some logs from my grandad for tomorrows BBQ.... Soooooo excited!!

Oh and we have just decided to book a jollidays for November :-D yaya!! So hopefully, tonight or tomorrow morning I'll booked one and can really focus from Monday. Having said that I've been pretty good this week :) not so much booze or naughties!

Anyway I'm rambling, I'll catch up properly on my laptop later :)

Ciao! Xxx

Sounding good Nikki & you're sounding lovely & chilled just like me!
That will give you some more incentive for more weight loss if you book a holiday, so where do you think you'll go?
From your travel agent days, can you recommend a decent airline to fly to Abu Dahbi.......BA, Etihad????????
Good luck with WI laters xx

kim63 said:
Sounding good Nikki & you're sounding lovely & chilled just like me!
That will give you some more incentive for more weight loss if you book a holiday, so where do you think you'll go?
From your travel agent days, can you recommend a decent airline to fly to Abu Dahbi.......BA, Etihad????????
Good luck with WI laters xx

How's working going chica? Back into the rhythm of it?

I really want to go to Mexico but I'd have to take 3 unpaid days from work and it's like £1100 each which is prob what we want to spend in total not each. So possibly Tenerife for 10nights, they have some real bargains, just want to get home so I can have a look hehe.

I'd go with emirates as my first choice and then etihad. Not so keen on BA to be honest. When are you going there hun?!?

Xx

Back