Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Our little groupy has gone so quiet :-(

How's everyone doing??

I'm loving cal counting it give so much freedom! Oh and I get to eat subway yay!!!

X

Glad you're getting on with Cal counting, I don't think I'd be able to do it myself.... well I know I can't, I did it a few years back and I ended up just being stupidly unhealthy, I was living on a cereal bar for breakfast, a bit of cucumber and some cherry toms for lunch and then a ready meal or pizza in the evening. possibly a treat of some chocolate as well. I lost weight but it scares me thinking back what I could have been doing to my body

Hi nikki. I was thinking same!!

Tbh I'm doing poo. Still have lost anything. At the moment I weigh 10 7 and it's really getting me down. So much so that I have come of the pill cos I swear it's the route of my problems.
Was my oh bday this week and I was so good. We had a bbq and I made everything sw friendly. I'm been really good and my weight just isn't going down so gonna see if coming off the pill helps.
We r out this Saturday for my oh bday too so next week me and him r going to detox. Been reading up on internet best way to do it and decided no meat, limited dairy, no white pasta. Just lots of fruit and veg and lots of fish. Gonna see if that helps. Need to flush my body out!!
I've been exercising loads but not strength been mostly cardio and lots of yoga.
I'm in work and very bored so I've downloaded a yoga app and I've been doing that in the office lol. Good thing no-one has come in yet lol. I'm actually contemplating going down and using pes sports equipment lol.

After this Saturday me and the oh are stopping drinking!! (I don't drink that much anyways but he drinks loads and it's showing!!)

How's everyone else doing x

Good luck with the detox

not too sure how I'm feeling to be honest lately, got WI tonight, trying not to worry about my weight too much lately. Have a night out planned on Saturday so going to stay low syn the rest of the week and then the following week we're going down to see my boyfriends parents and then straight to Butlins (sort of dreading the parents as I want to treat myself at Butlins to some naughties but know its not going to be good food at their house :( ) so the plan is to just try and not worry about it, but if its anything like Christmas week I could be looking at half a stone plus gain. Really hope it isn't that bad..... although I suppose I know I can loose it if it is, no matter how slowly that loss might come.

Well I have been hiding as I have been on a bad food bender for a good few days. Can't seem to get back on track and scared to stand on scales come Friday. It's true when they say you can crave sugar eeeekkk!!!
Will be interesting to see how pill effects you Vicky...keep us posted
Nikki how many cals are you allowed.

lilprincessvic said:
Hi nikki. I was thinking same!!

Tbh I'm doing poo. Still have lost anything. At the moment I weigh 10 7 and it's really getting me down. So much so that I have come of the pill cos I swear it's the route of my problems.
Was my oh bday this week and I was so good. We had a bbq and I made everything sw friendly. I'm been really good and my weight just isn't going down so gonna see if coming off the pill helps.
We r out this Saturday for my oh bday too so next week me and him r going to detox. Been reading up on internet best way to do it and decided no meat, limited dairy, no white pasta. Just lots of fruit and veg and lots of fish. Gonna see if that helps. Need to flush my body out!!
I've been exercising loads but not strength been mostly cardio and lots of yoga.
I'm in work and very bored so I've downloaded a yoga app and I've been doing that in the office lol. Good thing no-one has come in yet lol. I'm actually contemplating going down and using pes sports equipment lol.

After this Saturday me and the oh are stopping drinking!! (I don't drink that much anyways but he drinks loads and it's showing!!)

How's everyone else doing x

Aww hun :-( a detox should help massive amounts... And how weird because I was looking it up too this morning! I drank far too mug this week and never had stomach pains like it.

Booking our holiday tonight and so 12 weeks of limited alcohol and takeaways.... Agreed by OH too, so hoping a detox could flush some toxins away. Going to get some juice and lots of fruit.

Yoga in the office! Excellent!! Get down to PE ;-) hehe!

X

debtin said:
Well I have been hiding as I have been on a bad food bender for a good few days. Can't seem to get back on track and scared to stand on scales come Friday. It's true when they say you can crave sugar eeeekkk!!!
Will be interesting to see how pill effects you Vicky...keep us posted
Nikki how many cals are you allowed.

I try to stick to 1200 but I'm debating cal
Cycling and do intermittent days of juicing to try and boost my metabolism a bit.

I've been awful this weekend too, OH birthday left me with a weekend hangover!

I tried pe and it was all locked up :-(

Ive come off the pill cos it makes me mental too lol. Been getting really depressed for no reason and think it may be a factor of it.

Luckily I didn't have a hangover from the weekend nikki but my oh us still hungover I think. He drunk far too much hence why we r both going to detox!

Hello girls
Well it sounds as tho we're all struggling a bit!
I had an off plan weekend as it was our anniversary but straight back to it from Monday. As I was saying a few days ago I do feel a lot more relaxed about it all & if I want an off plan day I will, but where its different from last year where I put on loads after losing it, I am more disciplined by going straight back on plan.
I'm finding doing shifts that I'm living on soup & sandwiches as its a lot easier in peoples homes, so I'm desperate for a lovely SW meal by the end of the week!

I have a new goal of 8 stone & a nice flat tummy for next April so I've got 8 months to achieve my new goal! Should do it as no drinking for the next 7 months, but we've decided we'll still have a treat every month by going out to a different restaurant every time.

Have decided to get ip a bit earlier before shift so I can do the JM 6 week 6 pack again as not been very active these last few weeks & cycle at the weekend when I have more time.

So come on girls we can do it, lets get some of our mojo back!
How about we all put down a new goal & see if we can get us all inspired as winters coming & we don't want to lose our motivation.
So, this is my goal & reason for getting there!

Kim........8 months to get to 8 stone with minimal belly fat as off to Abu Dahbi on jolly hols!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hi Kim!! Long time no speak my dear.

Well done on being disciplined and getting straight back on it.

Loving the idea of a new goal :)

I'm going for 8st 13 by the day I go on holiday. This is because I will have 2 weeks in a bikini and want to look fan daby dozy and not like a beached whale.

Hi Kim. Happy anniversary!!!!

Vicky.......8 stone 7lbs by Christmas as is my birthday and I'm tired of starting the new year flabby.

I have some very awesome but and news. My oh has got a job!!! Its awesome cos we will have money coming in n stuff but and coach I will have to do some housework now n I will miss him lol x

Nikki<3 said:
Hi Kim!! Long time no speak my dear.

Well done on being disciplined and getting straight back on it.

Loving the idea of a new goal :)

I'm going for 8st 13 by the day I go on holiday. This is because I will have 2 weeks in a bikini and want to look fan daby dozy and not like a beached whale.

Can't imagine that you would look like a beached whale Nikki after seeing your pics!

Who would you recommend to fly with to Dubai? We're probably going to fly there as its about £400 cheaper than going straight to Abu Dahbi, stay a few days & then the kids will pick us up & then go on to Abu Dahbi ?

kim63 said:
Can't imagine that you would look like a beached whale Nikki after seeing your pics!

Who would you recommend to fly with to Dubai? We're probably going to fly there as its about £400 cheaper than going straight to Abu Dahbi, stay a few days & then the kids will pick us up & then go on to Abu Dahbi ?

Emirates are amazing. I know loads of people that have flown to Dubai with them. Sounds like that will be a fab holiday! X

lilprincessvic said:

Vicky.......8 stone 7lbs by Christmas as is my birthday and I'm tired of starting the new year flabby.

I have some very awesome but and news. My oh has got a job!!! Its awesome cos we will have money coming in n stuff but and coach I will have to do some housework now n I will miss him lol x

Great stuff that your OH has got a job vicky! I know what you mean though.... When OH was made redundant I'd coming home I lovely sparkly house. Not so much now though! X

lilprincessvic said:

That's great news Vicky, so you'll be able to spend all his hard earned cash when you get to 8.7!
Just think how many calories you'll burn doing housework lol!
It does sound as if you've made the right decision coming off the pill weight wise, as you've been struggling since you went on it, so fingers crossed it helps you. X

Nikki<3 said:
Emirates are amazing. I know loads of people that have flown to Dubai with them. Sounds like that will be a fab holiday! X

I've heard they're good as well so will have to do some research.....thanks. Are Virgin any good? X

kim63 said:
I've heard they're good as well so will have to do some research.....thanks. Are Virgin any good? X

I've flown with virgin once and I wasn't impressed. They are nothing special really, just a regular aircraft. I mean they are comfy seats with in set back entertainment but If it would have to be at least £100 cheaper for me to fly with them x

Yay just what I need....a challenge. I am not even going to weigh in this week and have asked oh to hide scales. Can't deal with it til i know I have did better.
Also guy in work says digital scales are not accurate as his new ones showed different weights one morning which is what mine have did before so now am thinking "did I lose weight? Is that the reason I still look yuck in recent photos?
Anyway I seem to have an addiction to cheese ham and pickle sandwiches. Hoping we have no bread so I can make something half decent for lunch tom.
So I will aim to be eating much better from tom onwards.
My main goal for now is to be 8stone BUT to also do jillian workout so that I can fit into my pre baby jeans!!!
Not sure I want a fixed date, just to do it ASAP as I don't want to become fixated again, just nice, relaxed and disciplined ;)
Love a good goal....missed you guys...need you for focus!!

That's great news, what job is it? Congrats to him

Yay just what I need....a challenge. I am not even going to weigh in this week and have asked oh to hide scales. Can't deal with it til i know I have did better.
Also guy in work says digital scales are not accurate as his new ones showed different weights one morning which is what mine have did before so now am thinking "did I lose weight? Is that the reason I still look yuck in recent photos?
Anyway I seem to have an addiction to cheese ham and pickle sandwiches. Hoping we have no bread so I can make something half decent for lunch tom.
So I will aim to be eating much better from tom onwards.
My main goal for now is to be 8stone BUT to also do jillian workout so that I can fit into my pre baby jeans!!!
Not sure I want a fixed date, just to do it ASAP as I don't want to become fixated again, just nice, relaxed and disciplined ;)
Love a good goal....missed you guys...need you for focus!!

I need some focus, I've not been going off plan (well other then my burger incident) but I've not been planning ahead like I used to, just deciding on meals the day we're having them, sometimes even half way through the day. I need to get back into being properly planned.

I lost 1/2 lb at WI and got woman of the year, which I was really surprised about, but was lovely.

Have a night out on Saturday and I'll be drinking, will stick mainly to Amaretto and diet coke, but will probably have a couple of cocktails too, going to be having a meal as well, but won't want anything too heavy anyway, boyfriend thinks he'll go for something like sandwich and chips and I'm not sure what I'll do yet, might go for a pasta dish (although they're all creamy sauces) or thinking maybe just hot piri piri chicken with grilled mushrooms.

For the rest of the week I have a big bar of milka and dime bar which works out at 26 syns for the whole bar so going to have a bit of that every day other then Saturday as my treat and on some days will have an extra syn or two on sausages or sauces ect.

Holy moly! Holiday booked... 10th november, 2 weeks, all inclusive, Egypt.... BRING ON TARGET!!

lilprincessvic said:
Woooop nikki that's awesome. Bet it's given you the kick up your butt you needed!!

Just a bit lol I'm all packed for the gym tonight! Just need to think of some decent healthy lunches. 12 weeks and counting!

Back