Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I always struggle with lunches. I never know what I'm going to fancy. Sometimes I'll make myself something n then get to work n think that's not what I want so I end up going to the farm shop lol x

lilprincessvic said:
I always struggle with lunches. I never know what I'm going to fancy. Sometimes I'll make myself something n then get to work n think that's not what I want so I end up going to the farm shop lol x

Lol that's just like me! But I'm trying to get the freezer down so I'm having a weight watchers ocean pie at 196 cals. I'd love to work near a farm shop! Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Lol that's just like me! But I'm trying to get the freezer down so I'm having a weight watchers ocean pie at 196 cals. I'd love to work near a farm shop! Xx

We have one opposite the entrance to school. Does amazing pies lol.

Morning girls.

Yay, well done Donna thats fab news about Woman of the Year......how do you get that title? x

Well, Nikki, if that holiday isn't incentive enough for you to shift those last few pounds nothing will be! How much do you want to lose in the 12 weeks? So no more boozy nights or takeaways young lady! Lots of exercise to strut your stuff on the beach! x

Got up this morning & decided to take a day off as Im knackered! Have done 10 shifts in the last 12 days, so need a me day. DH is back to work, so is away all week again & I just need to catch up on a few bits. Would have loved to have gone for a ride but its bucketing down here, so think I will just pop to the shops & get something nice for dinner. x

Forgot to say well done Donna :)

Those is random but I have a really weird girl crush on Jodie marsh. Well not her face but her body and hair. They r both amazing!!!

Yay just what I need....a challenge. I am not even going to weigh in this week and have asked oh to hide scales. Can't deal with it til i know I have did better.
Also guy in work says digital scales are not accurate as his new ones showed different weights one morning which is what mine have did before so now am thinking "did I lose weight? Is that the reason I still look yuck in recent photos?
Anyway I seem to have an addiction to cheese ham and pickle sandwiches. Hoping we have no bread so I can make something half decent for lunch tom.
So I will aim to be eating much better from tom onwards.
My main goal for now is to be 8stone BUT to also do jillian workout so that I can fit into my pre baby jeans!!!
Not sure I want a fixed date, just to do it ASAP as I don't want to become fixated again, just nice, relaxed and disciplined ;)
Love a good goal....missed you guys...need you for focus!!

Not sure why your scales would be inaccurate Deb! If you've been using them all this time & you've been seeing a loss or gain on them & the number is realistic, why should they be wrong. Not sure what that bloke is meaning really. Maybe he meant that different digital scales will weigh you differently & give you a different weight, as thats true of all scales! If you believe your scales are wrong, try weighing a bag of spuds & see if its correct.

Now, whats wrong with a cheese, ham & pickle sandwich? All of those ingredients can be eaten freely or synned/Hex, so why are you putting a downer on your food? You've got to look at food positively & not that its bad for you. If you're eating the non SW way by making a sandwich thats not SW friendly, you need to ask yourself why you're doing it, coz you can make gorgeous sandwiches the SW way.
I have sandwiches everyday for work & use 4 slices of bread from an 800g medium sliced wholemeal loaf & fill them with what I fancy....all within my Hex's/syns. Doing shift work you need to become versatile with the food, as there is nothing worse than a hungry nurse!!!

You know you can do it Deb, as you say you just need to stay focused & not stray off the SW path. Im back to Jillians 6 week 6 Pack as of yesterday, so come on we can do it together. Not today tho, as Im aching all over after yesterdays first go in a few weeks lol!

Thats 4 of us with new targets & goals & they are all achievable! GO GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D xx

Forgot to say well done Donna :)

Those is random but I have a really weird girl crush on Jodie marsh. Well not her face but her body and hair. They r both amazing!!!

Yikes! Not that there is anything wrong with having a girl crush, but cant say I find her body attractive at all, its too muscley. One of the best bodies I've seen is Jessica Ennis! x

kim63 said:
Morning girls.

Yay, well done Donna thats fab news about Woman of the Year......how do you get that title? x

Well, Nikki, if that holiday isn't incentive enough for you to shift those last few pounds nothing will be! How much do you want to lose in the 12 weeks? So no more boozy nights or takeaways young lady! Lots of exercise to strut your stuff on the beach! x

Got up this morning & decided to take a day off as Im knackered! Have done 10 shifts in the last 12 days, so need a me day. DH is back to work, so is away all week again & I just need to catch up on a few bits. Would have loved to have gone for a ride but its bucketing down here, so think I will just pop to the shops & get something nice for dinner. x

Spuds like you have a lovely chilled out day today Kim :) enjoy it! Shame it's raining though and you can't get out on your bike.

I haven't had any sneaky peaks on the scales this week and so I now have a few days to pull back and gain I could have had from the weekend. Out for a charity curry do tomorrow night but I'm driving so feeling very positive! Then next week I'm off out on the Friday for my sisters friends 21st but its somewhere I've been many a times and the booze is sooooo expensive so might drive there too. I am aiming to get down to 8st 13 by holiday. I know I can do it and now I have my motivation for my holiday :) do you think this is realistic? Xx

Spuds like you have a lovely chilled out day today Kim :) enjoy it! Shame it's raining though and you can't get out on your bike.

I haven't had any sneaky peaks on the scales this week and so I now have a few days to pull back and gain I could have had from the weekend. Out for a charity curry do tomorrow night but I'm driving so feeling very positive! Then next week I'm off out on the Friday for my sisters friends 21st but its somewhere I've been many a times and the booze is sooooo expensive so might drive there too. I am aiming to get down to 8st 13 by holiday. I know I can do it and now I have my motivation for my holiday :) do you think this is realistic? Xx

????? whats spuds like you mean lol!!!!!

Did you weigh 9.10 at last WI? If so, 11 lbs is achievable or as near as damn it. Just keep that figure in your head & stay focused. The only thing I will say & am being brutally honest, you're already at quite a low BMI so it may be harder for you to lose those last few pounds, so in my opinion, you need to keep up the exercise religiously for these next 12 weeks so you'll see a difference in your body shape, but dont get disheartened if you dont see the scales go down. Your body fat % & shape should be your focus now & bin those b****y scales, take measurements now & with the exercise I bet you will see shrinkage.
Do you know your fat % now? xx

kim63 said:
????? whats spuds like you mean lol!!!!!

Did you weigh 9.10 at last WI? If so, 11 lbs is achievable or as near as damn it. Just keep that figure in your head & stay focused. The only thing I will say & am being brutally honest, you're already at quite a low BMI so it may be harder for you to lose those last few pounds, so in my opinion, you need to keep up the exercise religiously for these next 12 weeks so you'll see a difference in your body shape, but dont get disheartened if you dont see the scales go down. Your body fat % & shape should be your focus now & bin those b****y scales, take measurements now & with the exercise I bet you will see shrinkage.
Do you know your fat % now? xx

Hahaha it meant to say sounds lol

I weighed 9st 10lb on Saturday so hoping I can see results like this time last year when I went to Egypt. I lost 5lb in a week by success expressing it so going to give that another go from Saturday.

My body fat really confused because Saturday the 4th I was 24% and then Saturday 11th I'd gone up to 28% so im not doing it this Saturday and going to do it again on bank holiday weekend. Including this Saturday I have 13 WI's, which also includes the Saturday I go on holiday which will be my final weigh in! Xx

Hahaha it meant to say sounds lol

I weighed 9st 10lb on Saturday so hoping I can see results like this time last year when I went to Egypt. I lost 5lb in a week by success expressing it so going to give that another go from Saturday.

My body fat really confused because Saturday the 4th I was 24% and then Saturday 11th I'd gone up to 28% so im not doing it this Saturday and going to do it again on bank holiday weekend. Including this Saturday I have 13 WI's, which also includes the Saturday I go on holiday which will be my final weigh in! Xx[/QUOTE ]

Message went weird & didnt quote properly........... Kim's reply

What machine are you measuring your fat % on as thats quite a gain in a week & doesn't sound very reliable.

I've often thought about doing SE, but I cant figure how you can lose weight! I tend to have a lot of SF with my meals anyways so that wouldn't be a problem & dont think my meals would vary very much by doing it, but having the 2 HexA's & B's, which is almost doing EE, brain doesn't compute! I know you have to take the higher syn on foods, but I never eat anything that I would have to do that i.e snack mars bar, salad cream, mayo etc x

She's better when she's not training like now. Jess Ennis' body is lush too x

I watched a programme with Jodie Marsh training for her first body building competition & it was really interesting, but cant say I liked her body when she was all pumped up......but thats my opinion & I appreciate that some people like that look. I dont even like male body builders bodies, I prefer toned! x

Yer it's weird when they r really muscly but she is only like that when training. This is what her bod is usually like

ForumRunner_20120815_114802.jpg

:)

hi ladies, tried to multi quote but clearly cant work it
Forgot to say that was great news on OH's job vicky - brilliant
Holiday sounds amazing Nikki, rather jealous. Am sure you will do great target wise but i do have to agree with Kim. If you up the excercise you will see a difference. Reason i know this is - i am/was 3lb away from target - saw pictures at the weekend and i have this horrible flabby tummy still and am not one bit happy with my body. I need to start excercising and stick at it to see any difference - starting to believe the number on the scales is just that - a number

Donna, that is excellent - woman of the year, you must be chuffed!! well done. Lets try to refocus together

Kim sounds like you need a day of R&R - sounds good. Am sure with your dedication and focus you will be hotter than the sun on holiday - haha that sounds bit cheesy - true though

Am not "getting" the good eating and not sure why. I seem to be slipping down a horrible slope that i need to pull myself out of. Just seem to be eating rubbish and not stopping. Feel fit to burst - had 2 slices of 50/50 bread with ham cheese and branston pickle, packet of square crisps and fibre plus bar - i know i can have the sandwich if it was on better bread, just being really lazy.
I am going to go now and order 6pack by jillian - do you like it ladies? Need a new routine apart from 30 day shred
Think am either hormonal or just feeling sluggish from all the bad stuff i have been eating - will def not weigh in this week - couldnt face it knowin i have let myself down - do you guys alway weigh in regardless?

right onwards and upwards - need to give myself a shake - speak soon - (skuttles away to order dvd)

hi ladies, tried to multi quote but clearly cant work it
Forgot to say that was great news on OH's job vicky - brilliant
Holiday sounds amazing Nikki, rather jealous. Am sure you will do great target wise but i do have to agree with Kim. If you up the excercise you will see a difference. Reason i know this is - i am/was 3lb away from target - saw pictures at the weekend and i have this horrible flabby tummy still and am not one bit happy with my body. I need to start excercising and stick at it to see any difference - starting to believe the number on the scales is just that - a number

Donna, that is excellent - woman of the year, you must be chuffed!! well done. Lets try to refocus together

Kim sounds like you need a day of R&R - sounds good. Am sure with your dedication and focus you will be hotter than the sun on holiday - haha that sounds bit cheesy - true though

Am not "getting" the good eating and not sure why. I seem to be slipping down a horrible slope that i need to pull myself out of. Just seem to be eating rubbish and not stopping. Feel fit to burst - had 2 slices of 50/50 bread with ham cheese and branston pickle, packet of square crisps and fibre plus bar - i know i can have the sandwich if it was on better bread, just being really lazy.
I am going to go now and order 6pack by jillian - do you like it ladies? Need a new routine apart from 30 day shred
Think am either hormonal or just feeling sluggish from all the bad stuff i have been eating - will def not weigh in this week - couldnt face it knowin i have let myself down - do you guys alway weigh in regardless?

right onwards and upwards - need to give myself a shake - speak soon - (skuttles away to order dvd)

Haha, not sure at my age I'll be hotter than the sun, but I'll give it a good go lol!
I prefer the 6 pack dvd as thats my problem area & she does cv work to help burn the fat & toning the tummy muscles.......Im dripping with sweat by the end of it & its only a 30 minute workout!
No, if I've had a bit of a naughty weekend (always good during the week!) I dont weigh the following Friday or if its * week I never do either, as I hate the scales & whats the point depressing myself, so I wait to the following week. So, this Friday I wont WI as it was our anniversary & had naughty food & its * week!

Have just ordered a pair of size 8 jeans in the Next sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have just checked out what my BMI would be at 8 stone & it would be 21.2 which is virtually smack bang in the middle of the healthy range......smack bang in the middle would be 21.7, so 0.5 difference is OK........so 8 stone here I come, once I've got to my first target of 8st 7lbs that is lol!!!

Back