Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Doing well Charlene & Im sure if you were careful the chinese wont have done too much damage, especially with you working out at the gym x

I will do it too. FEEling slim today as dress I ordered from next is too big at size ten. Not sure if the 8 would be too clingy so perhaps I will see if I can get it taken in instead...any ideas folks?
Kim I know, not that keen on the soda but am fine now. Wine and 6am rises with a two year old makes me want to sleep lol
P.s the dress was in the sale which is why s haven't got the petite so it needs wee bit off it. Saw a petite on ebay so now I don't know what to do? Would the ten petite fit better? Or would I get an 8 petite?

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Hey all
im on my second week of SW and managed to just get into the 9's but I'd like to be in the 8's too.
if anyone wants to add me for support that would be great xxx

Hey well done and welcome. ALways good to have an extra person to chat too ;)

I'm just glad the scales are down 1/4 of a lb. and then sw weigh me 1/2 lb lighter which would make me 9.0(1/4) lol so fingers crossed that I will see 8.13 on the scales on Tuesday.

We are both doing really well Kim :) not long to go

How come you stopped with the weight training? I'm doing weight training 3 times a week (mon/weds/fri) so have the weekends off and have found it has really helped in getting past stubborn plateaus :). I don't do cardio at all anymore and find that the 3 hours per week is enough to keep the weight shifting.

Ooo, valentines day in rome... very romantic indeedy :) x

My Mum was in hosp for a few days and then everything just snowballed from there and it's been about three weeks since I've been to the gym at all. I do miss it, but I seem to have put up a barrier in my mind and all of a sudden the thought of stepping through that door is the scariest thing ever! Silly, I know...

Hey all
im on my second week of SW and managed to just get into the 9's but I'd like to be in the 8's too.

Welcome!

Lovely, to see you have an aim Annie.....Rome, how 'Romeantic'...get the pun lol! You'll do 9.7 no probs & well done on only putting on 2lb x

I'm so excited, but it feels like it's a million years away! Once Christmas is out of the way though, hopefully it will come round quickly :) I'm hoping that the first week will give me a little headstart lol

Rome sounds great Annie, that will motivate you. 2lb gain is little and am sure you will have it off very soon x

I think I might join you with posting my daily weight, starting tomorrow x

I will do it too. FEEling slim today as dress I ordered from next is too big at size ten. Not sure if the 8 would be too clingy so perhaps I will see if I can get it taken in instead...any ideas folks?
Kim I know, not that keen on the soda but am fine now. Wine and 6am rises with a two year old makes me want to sleep lol
P.s the dress was in the sale which is why s haven't got the petite so it needs wee bit off it. Saw a petite on ebay so now I don't know what to do? Would the ten petite fit better? Or would I get an 8 petite?

I notice quite a bit of difference between the ordinary sizes & petite sizes in Next so if its too big now I wouldnt get it as you're shrinking! The petite 10 may fit better, but why dont you get both sizes & send one back if you can x

I'm just glad the scales are down 1/4 of a lb. and then sw weigh me 1/2 lb lighter which would make me 9.0(1/4) lol so fingers crossed that I will see 8.13 on the scales on Tuesday.

We are both doing really well Kim :) not long to go

We've both got half a stone to go........eeeek! x

I think I might join you with posting my daily weight, starting tomorrow x

Im loving weighing daily & never thought I would say that lol! x

kim63 said:
I notice quite a bit of difference between the ordinary sizes & petite sizes in Next so if its too big now I wouldnt get it as you're shrinking! The petite 10 may fit better, but why dont you get both sizes & send one back if you can x

We've both got half a stone to go........eeeek! x

Im loving weighing daily & never thought I would say that lol! x

I thought so. They only had 10 regular left. I can see an 8 petite on ebay but I may visit dressmaker first to see what she thinks. Always same when you find a dress you like.
Does anyone know if you can return things on ebay? My cheap dress is gettin dearer lol

I thought so. They only had 10 regular left. I can see an 8 petite on ebay but I may visit dressmaker first to see what she thinks. Always same when you find a dress you like.
Does anyone know if you can return things on ebay? My cheap dress is gettin dearer lol

Have a look at the bottom of the sellers page & it should tell you if you can return it. Im intrigued what dress it is now......shall I start bidding for it as well????? :p x

Its a size 10 regular & I was probably 9st when I last wore it...........my Mum bought it for me for my birthday in May & it was £60!!! It is lovely on & lovely & fitted to show off your curves......I had a few comments on how nice the dress was!

debtin said:
Google it and tell me what you think.....next berry lace dress.

Love it Deb they got it in a 12 on eBay bids are at 9.99 at the min shall I bid then it could become our thread's dress ;-) ha ha
I've got a navy lace dress that I had for my birthday but I've washed it and it's gone all funny I'm gutted cause I love it.
My friend is having a girlie weekend away for her 40th which I would need a nice dress for but it's not till march and you know me never like to be too organised and getting something now for march is not me ha ha x

Kim the bakewell has 5mins left ;-) shall I post a pic to tease you ?

Love it Deb they got it in a 12 on eBay bids are at 9.99 at the min shall I bid then it could become our thread's dress ;-) ha ha
I've got a navy lace dress that I had for my birthday but I've washed it and it's gone all funny I'm gutted cause I love it.
My friend is having a girlie weekend away for her 40th which I would need a nice dress for but it's not till march and you know me never like to be too organised and getting something now for march is not me ha ha x

Kim the bakewell has 5mins left ;-) shall I post a pic to tease you ?

NO!!!

kim63 said:

R u sure just took a piccy ;-) it smells so good not sure hubby will be able to resist it before tomorrow so it might end up being half a Bakewell tart oops x

image-803567461.jpg

Yummy Bakewell tart !!!! Not even bothering to work out the syns still not decided if I'm having a slice or wether I make a roulade

A flake is only 7 syns?! Wish I'd known this before lol x
I know, I know, I said I'd try and post more - had the strangest week ever. Me and OH were supposed to be spending quality time together last night, had been looking forward to it all day and even that ended up in a row. Typical.

Got a healthy food shop coming this afternoon :) undecided about whether to go to the gym today as I have a flu jab this morning so I will see how I feel. Going to start Couch to 5k and considering the Shred a couple of times a week. Undecided about weight training again, but I'm sure that once I get there I will get stuck in!

Drum roll please (and I'm not sure this is entirely accurate)... Haven't been on plan since 23rd Oct and only put on 2lbs! I was expecting at least 7 and to be honest, I would completely deserve it! I'm expecting it will catch up with me though. Couldn't believe it. Will have my official WI at the gym tomorrow morning.

Well done ladies on your losses, you're all putting me to shame! Talking about size 6's and 8's and here's me struggling as a 12!

I'm aiming for 9st 7 by February as we're going to Rome for Valentines <3

That's fab that you only gained 2lbs, I'm sure if it was going to catch up it would have done by more, get back on sw and that 2lbs will be gone in no time :D

Hey all

Well done on getting in the 9's and welcome to the thread. :)

Oooo lovely dress, I want!

Had a great night and morning, I've sat down and been good and worked out my syns as well and if I have 5 tomorrow and the day after I'm only going to be 2 syns over weekly syns and that's with over estimating some of the stuff. So I'm well happy

Yesterday I finally had some kung po chicken (the place didn't do pork but chicken is probably better anyway as I imagine pork from take-away would be very fatty, a couple of prawn crackers with a sweet chilli dip and a small glass of red wine (but I've counted syns for a large glass just in case as I didn't measure it) today I had banana and apple for breakfast and then had a hot chocolate with cream and amaretto which was GORGEOUS! I've counted 6.5 for the Amaretto which is probably over as that's how much for my tiny bottle but I imagine they probably put less in then that, I stuggled finding syns for hot chocolate with whipped cream so again think I over estimated as I used the syns for a starbucks signature hot chocolate. Then for lunch I had a pretzel with camembert and cranberry sauce... going to have a green day so I can count the camembert as two HEB's the pretzel again was hard to find syns for but on the prez website I found kcals for their pretzels so used those as a reference point and that was 18.5 for the pretzel and 3 for the cranberry sauce. That was absolute heaven, decided we'll buy some camembert and cranberry sauce in to have in croissants Christmas morning I was that impressed with it.

But I'm happy, feel like I've had a normal weekend with friends but actually syn wise considering I've been saving them hasn't been too bad :) I could possibly even still loose this week

Back