Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I use an awful lot of Light Phili in my cooking & always buy the plain one as it can be used on any plan. You can always add your own extra flavours if you want & at least then you it can be used on all 3 plans x

Does anyone know how much the HiFi bars are, is it 2 bars for a HexB & what flavours they do?
I have a source at long last that can get me some!!!

hifis are 1.95 for thr boxes (the light obes come in boxes of 6 and the delux come in boxes of 4) the packets are £1.45 and you get three in a pack. the packs come in, cherry bakewell, choc mint, choc orange, erm... that might be it now and the delux come in chocolate, the light ones are rocky road or choc caramel. you can havr one of the normal or delux bars as avheb or 2 of the light ones. i love hifi bars!

trafgic is awful btw.ci hate it

kim63 said:
I use an awful lot of Light Phili in my cooking & always buy the plain one as it can be used on any plan. You can always add your own extra flavours if you want & at least then you it can be used on all 3 plans x

Thanks for that Kim. Need to get some structure to what I am doing. Am gettin lazy. Wouldnt say I was eating bad bad but not good good either. Not in a sw way
Am ok now, just tired. Ate some pasta and garlic bread and feel all heavy tummy. Won't attempt jillian when I feel like this as I know I will struggle. This weekend will be a wash out to an extent as I have night out and have already used load of syns. Thinking I will be careful over weekend with some jillian thrown in then extra good Mon to Friday. Nothing else planned for two weeks after this one so no excuses. I let the scales and other things get me down today but onwards and upwards. I really do want to reach 8st.

Oops had a really poor tea..... 4x ryvitta with sweet chilli Philly and a bowl of bran flakes lol ;-)

lynica said:
Oops had a really poor tea..... 4x ryvitta with sweet chilli Philly and a bowl of bran flakes lol ;-)

Ha I get days when I could have bowl cereal too. If the boys didn't need feeding I don't think I would bother...did you enjoy tho?

Ok so did experiment with my dodgy scales and they moved this time. Also thinking back my little guy stands on them after me and they move for him. Still bit random tho BUT had a reality check because scales tonight show 8st 8.25 which even if this is my actual weight its not that bad. I think I may be lighter but will do the scale test every day again to see what's happening. Am not going let bad day sabotage my goal
Also is it possible to see a slight change in my body after only four weeks of little excercise? Only been gym twice week for three weeks...this week is my fourth and I am on day five shred but I am sure I can see slight change. Or maybe its because I feel better?

No, I'd say it is possible to see a change, Deb. I think my thighs are maybe slightly less wobbly...not a lot but a little and my arms, when I tense them don't wobble quite so violently...granted it is still like there's a small earthquake.

Don't get sucked in by the scales, maybe it's worth having a once a week weigh in at boots or something (I'm guessing you don't go to group but may be wrong). I'm sure it's in your sig but whatever way I've replied to this I can't see it, what is your target?

Jenna88 said:
No, I'd say it is possible to see a change, Deb. I think my thighs are maybe slightly less wobbly...not a lot but a little and my arms, when I tense them don't wobble quite so violently...granted it is still like there's a small earthquake.

Don't get sucked in by the scales, maybe it's worth having a once a week weigh in at boots or something (I'm guessing you don't go to group but may be wrong). I'm sure it's in your sig but whatever way I've replied to this I can't see it, what is your target?

My target is 8st but I Just know when I get there I prob won't be doing cartwheels. Happy yes but I Just know its excercise that is going to be key in getting me to the body I want. Just can't always be bothered ha ha want my cake and eat it...literally. I am tryin to not make excercise a chore or do so much then get fed up like I always do. Bum feels tighter and tummy ain't as flabby which is a great motivator for keeping up with oor jillian ha ha
Wait til level two...she will be the devil again argh x

Gosh it'd be fab to say 'I weigh 8st' wouldn't it! I know, I'm the same with the gym, although I do see it as 'me' time at the minute which is good,I just hope it doesn't become a chore when I start work next week eek! I have never made it to level 2 of the shred and don't even want to begin to imagine it haha!
Did you take measurements/photos before you started?

Ach I always mess up a measuring tape if that is possible. I can never get same measurement twice...either pull it too tight or twist it or something. Ha ha am a right twit.
I think I will know...I have some clothes I used to wear that I would love get into. Not because they are nice but "just for". Post baby shape seems completely different but I have never been happy anyway. I have a shape that I don't like but prob best just to accept it tho I can def improve it.at my lowest I was 7st 11 about five years ago eeeekkk

Deb I think it is possible to notice the difference I feel better after 2 workouts
Jillian is the best !!!!! ;-)

Jenna88 said:
WOW at 7'11. What height are you missus? I know what you mean about shape, I see friends of mine who have the perfect size hips and a tiny waist...I'm one thickness the whole way down ffs haha!
Don't worry about the measuring tape...I'm completely incompetent with one too haha!

Hee hee how can we be rubbish at it? I am 5ft on a good day...think am just half way between 4ft 11 ish
I look small in photos from sisters wedding but didn't think so at the time. Again its my bottom half that stops me feeling slim...unlike you. I have seen your skinny Minnie legs :)

lynica said:
Deb I think it is possible to notice the difference I feel better after 2 workouts
Jillian is the best !!!!! ;-)

Isn't she just? Am trying to not get put off like I did last time but I am gettin to know the routine so well that its helping. You got far last time didn't you? I did not bad but didn't do 30 days and remember liking level three better than two. It makes me feel great. Sometimes I will do two straight days then day off but no longer feel guilty if its day on, day off. Aiming to do it tom before my night out....ease the guilt lol

Hee hee how can we be rubbish at it? I am 5ft on a good day...think am just half way between 4ft 11 ish
I look small in photos from sisters wedding but didn't think so at the time. Again its my bottom half that stops me feeling slim...unlike you. I have seen your skinny Minnie legs :)

Omg it's ridiculous, even at my heaviest my bloody legs were thin...wouldn't mind everything being distributed a bit more evenly lol!
Maybe we could just mix and match til we come up with something we like :D

How's everyone's fri night going?

I'm not long in so exhausted. Ended up having a Chinese tonight. Singapore noodles with a few child n curry. Was so hungry as I hadn't ate from about 4 and when I got in my bf had this waiting
Hope it doesn't affect my weight too much

Back