Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thanks.....lol

I'm gonna have words with my consultant next Wednesday n see what she says. I initially wanted to set my target at 9st but then was advised to set it at 9st 4 do that I can go under target n be around the weight I wanted.
I think I will go for 9st target and aim to get 3lb below before going on my holiday.

I don't go to Vegas until August so I can steadily lose it n hopefully keep it off this time n not end up back in the late 10s again

Totally agree with this!! Well said Kim!

You still off the booze?

I always thought it would be really hard but I'm loving the fact that I don't have any hangovers or munchies.

Yep, still off the booze lol! Had a few tipples on NY eve, but thats the only drink since the 3rd October, so feeling pretty good about it. Cant say its made any difference to the weight loss, as didn't really drink that much in the first place, but certainly dont miss the hangovers & munchies like you lol!

not long winded at all. i haven't been thinking about calories in a bad way. i promise. not this time. i was just thinking that even although i want more than 105 per week, what i have been having seems a lot. i have only recently tried red and green days so having my bread then for example chewy delight bar as the other healthy extra then i can have two packets wotsits then small choc bar seems greedy....but allowed lol. i took some slim a tea and that helped. don't feel as bagged now
portion size i really couldn't cut down as they aren't particulary big. going to start exercising...won't be long til holiday time.
syns this week..potentially i will be over by 5 but need go recount them.
been careful to account for everything.
will be two weeks since my last wine. still debating whether to have any this week. i just keep thinking how much crisp and choc i could have instead ha

Thats the beauty of Green & Red, those lovely Hex's & also the variety. I remember when I first started back again last October I got bunged up from all the fibre, but your body soon sorts itself out. Im looking forward to seeing your weight tomorrow & hoping you get a good result & dont forget any loss is a bonus, coz if you keep up with it, you know it will pay dividends......I challenge you to another 100% week !!!!!!!
In all seriousness tho Deb, how have you found being on plan properly? Dont forget it will get easier the more you get used to the plan.
If you want wine, have it, but just think how good you will feel not having the muzzy feeling the next day.........Im loving it!! Rather have chocolate now lol!

Thanks.....lol

I'm gonna have words with my consultant next Wednesday n see what she says. I initially wanted to set my target at 9st but then was advised to set it at 9st 4 do that I can go under target n be around the weight I wanted.
I think I will go for 9st target and aim to get 3lb below before going on my holiday.

I don't go to Vegas until August so I can steadily lose it n hopefully keep it off this time n not end up back in the late 10s again

How tall are you Jo? You have to aim for a weight that you will find sustainable & achievable as long as its a healthy weight, go for it

How tall are you Jo? You have to aim for a weight that you will find sustainable & achievable as long as its a healthy weight, go for it

I'm 5ft 7. When I got to target at 9st 4 I still felt like I needed to lose a couple of pounds more.

Yep, still off the booze lol! Had a few tipples on NY eve, but thats the only drink since the 3rd October, so feeling pretty good about it. Cant say its made any difference to the weight loss, as didn't really drink that much in the first place, but certainly dont miss the hangovers & munchies like you lol!

Thats the beauty of Green & Red, those lovely Hex's & also the variety. I remember when I first started back again last October I got bunged up from all the fibre, but your body soon sorts itself out. Im looking forward to seeing your weight tomorrow & hoping you get a good result & dont forget any loss is a bonus, coz if you keep up with it, you know it will pay dividends......I challenge you to another 100% week !!!!!!!
In all seriousness tho Deb, how have you found being on plan properly? Dont forget it will get easier the more you get used to the plan.
If you want wine, have it, but just think how good you will feel not having the muzzy feeling the next day.........Im loving it!! Rather have chocolate now lol!

it just seems so much sometimes kim. When i did the plan properly before it i dont remember it feeling like this but i didnt grasp red or green at the time, after a while i felt deprived of bread, couldnt have cornflakes etc so having red and green days now is so much better. I still miss cornflakes but too stingy to syn them. Its like my syns are too precious to waste if its not for the extra gram of bread or for chocolate or crisps.
Tonight i had my 2 slices as bread (HE), 4 ww sauages and 2 eggs done in frylight, then i had a chewy delight bar - admittedly i am now 8 syns over but not going to feel bad about it. It is loads though. So to answer your question - i have loved your challenge!! today being my first non working day was hard, coupled with few personal problems i just wanted to eat loads of cr*p. I didnt and had one packet of crisps (even though mum had a box in her house) which i then synned. Felt good as they were walkers 25g bag and in the past i would have thought sod it and eaten more than one. Non working days are harder but will keep trying. Still bit awkward feeding the boys the same as me as what i had for dinner tonight suits me but not enough for them so its like 2 sometimes 3 dinners but i am going to make a sausage casserole using my WW sausages plus the normal mince and potatoes, chicken dishes as they are easy for us all

Admittedly i stood on my scales today. Had been in the habit of doing this every day but today was the first since last Friday. Need new battery i am sure. Stood on them first thing today then stood on them tonight after eating and drinking all day and with clothes on and they showed the same weight. Got OH to stand on them (he gets annoyed with my scale carry on) then i jumped back on them and they went up - this was a good sign as i dont expect to stay same weight from morning to night. They must stay on the last known weight - if that is possible but this seems to be the case. Will take it what it is tomorrow - working hard on my thinking as well as my actions.

so all in all i think it has been a good week - IF the scales try to get me down i will carry on with your SECOND challenge lol. Thank you for them as for some reason this week i havent felt restricted or over consumed by it all like i normally do. Baby steps - but i am also going to introduce excercise this week too. Seems like i dont want to give up as i cant cope with another "i hate myself" post on here which was becoming the case.

lets get to challenge number THREE lol x x x

Well now your here we won't let you leave again.... mwah ha ha

I think getting lower then target before Vegas is a great idea, I always attempt to get below my target before holidays and events but haven't managed to yet... I've seen the 8's 3 or 4 times now very briefly lol but I'm sure you can do it :) very jealous of your holiday as well, would love to go Vegas.

Well ladies as you can guess because I'm here (and I'm not good enough to be browsing mini's while I run) I didn't go to running club, I did a 45 minute run on my own instead though (I think this is the longest I've run none stop so far) but while I was getting ready to go to club my mum rang asking if I was still going saying she would if I was, but she didn't sound too into it, so I asked why and my brother got a place in Camp America, so they're going to have pizza and wine to celebrate, so I told her not to worry about club, I'd do my own run as I'm really proud of him and think they deserve a good celebration for it :) will miss him though 3 months in America (I'm also very jealous of him)

little ones presentation was great too, realised I told you about the cakes and not the assembly, I was worried he'd get told off as he was stood there with them all (he was the youngest) balancing his badge on his certificate and kept dropping it and then he was stood there dancing, I thought he was getting bored while they were talking but when I asked him about it he said it was because he was so happy. Bless him.

lol he is too cute. You must have been proud - making memories.
What is your brother doing at camp amercia, if you dont mind me asking. Always intrigued and a guy in works niece once did it. x

Always stick at it Deb, no matter how many times the scales kick you in the teeth aticking at it will always produce better results then giving up :) and believe me the scales have given me a good kicking before. But in the long run even when i have a small gain while being on plan its much better then what i would have gained if id stopped.

I feel bad now, havent actually asked what he's doing exactly was just so happy that he got a place. I know he wanted to go as a life guard but was worried about their tests as theyre harder then the ones here which hes already passed. I dont know if hes just a general counsoler or what. When i find out ill let you know

too scared to weigh as i have woken up feeling just as full up as i did when went to sleep. honestly this has been happening all week. yes i had dinner after 8pm but it feels horrible.will give it an hour x

2lb off yippeee!!!!
thank you so much for my challenge Kim..i would probably still be struggling if it wasn't for you. that's me lost the 2lb i had gained last week. 6lb to target x

2lb off yippeee!!!!
thank you so much for my challenge Kim..i would probably still be struggling if it wasn't for you. that's me lost the 2lb i had gained last week. 6lb to target x

Well done Deb !!! That's fantastic :)

I'm going try be 100% too this week so think ill join you on Kim's challenge :)
I've put 1lb on but happy with that cause since Tuesday it's gone terrible eaten so much crap had a crap week which has now been topped off with not going to my cousins wedding now :-(

Worked out last night that I do in fact emotionally eat it makes me feel better !!! But then I feel crap after eating so much junk and then I feel down so I think I should eat chocolate again cause it will make me feel better what a cycle.....
So no more !!!!!!!!!!
I feel Good when I'm on plan and losing weight and in control and its a better feeling than what the crap food gives me
(Please remind me I have wrote this )

So Kim I'm tagging onto Debs challenge I've got nothing on this week now so should be good for a first week :)

Hope everyone wi has good results xxx

well done Deb, that's great :)

stick to it and you'll be there in no time.

thanks donna...can't believe it. what type potatoes do you use for sw chips? only managed to make them once where they were really nice and crisp but can't remember the potato or method i used

Well done Deb !!! That's fantastic :)

I'm going try be 100% too this week so think ill join you on Kim's challenge :)
I've put 1lb on but happy with that cause since Tuesday it's gone terrible eaten so much crap had a crap week which has now been topped off with not going to my cousins wedding now :-(

Worked out last night that I do in fact emotionally eat it makes me feel better !!! But then I feel crap after eating so much junk and then I feel down so I think I should eat chocolate again cause it will make me feel better what a cycle.....
So no more !!!!!!!!!!
I feel Good when I'm on plan and losing weight and in control and its a better feeling than what the crap food gives me
(Please remind me I have wrote this )

So Kim I'm tagging onto Debs challenge I've got nothing on this week now so should be good for a first week :)

Hope everyone wi has good results xxx

ronnie you can do it. was fun doing it as i wanted to tell Kim i tried
had rubbish week myself and am like you...food to ease the pain. i just did it within syns and had red and green days for cheese n toast etc. you can do it x x

Welcome back Jo :)

I'm 5ft7 My consultant let me set target at 8st 7 :) xxx

Lol i take one day away from here and there's like three pages of reading to do lol love it!!

Gonna have to spend 30 mins and catch up :)

Happy Friday everyone!
My scales have told me that I've officially lost my Xmas gain! So 3.5lbs left for target! Oh please please please don't let tomorrow ruin it

thanks donna...can't believe it. what type potatoes do you use for sw chips? only managed to make them once where they were really nice and crisp but can't remember the potato or method i used

I use whatever potatoes we have in, but usually just baking ones I think.

I always par-boil, but I know plenty of people who don't bother, usually par-boil for 5 minutes, drain spray with fry light (I use one of those wire rack things) and pop in the oven for at least 25 minutes, it sometimes takes a little longer though

I use whatever potatoes we have in, but usually just baking ones I think.

I always par-boil, but I know plenty of people who don't bother, usually par-boil for 5 minutes, drain spray with fry light (I use one of those wire rack things) and pop in the oven for at least 25 minutes, it sometimes takes a little longer though

that's exactly what i do. bought some baking potatoes, the slightly dearer ones from asda...why such a difference in potatoes..crazy ha
just had toast n beans. stuffed

I can't fill myself up today, but I've started to find I'm really hungry in a morning but then after work I have to force myself to eat.... wondering if today I might risk eating lunch at about 11.10 (have to set off at 11.20) but then if I do that I'll probably come back from work hungry... don't know what the best thing to do is.

I bought some chinese 5 spice yesterday, thinking its in loads of recipes but we've never had it in... I can't find any recipes now though :( do you ever use it?

It's in the diet coke chicken x

YAY DEB! You have put a smile on my face this morning chick :D. I've been encouraging you for months to stick to the plan & more importantly trust the plan & yourself, as you can do it. PLEASE keep it up & remember this feeling of the numbers on the scales. Im determined to get you to 8 stone......do I get commission for being your cyber Consultant lol!
Bring on week 2.........:)

A 1lb gain is nothing Ronnie, especially as it was you birthday & Im sure with nothing on next week you'll get back in the groove. So, like Deb, I challenge you to a 100% week & report in daily please :)

Chinese 5 Spice is lovely mixed in with a stir fry with some Soy sauce Donna.

I think we've both got over our plateua's Charlene......downwards we go!

Woke up late this morning, must have been tired after my 3 nights, but after last night off Im back again tonight......deep joy. Will be OK tho as looking after a little boy who sleeps all night so I can watch The Hills all night!
Im pleased to report a 1.5lb loss this morning taking me back to me lowest weight of 8st 11lbs from last July, which has only taken me 4 b***** months to do it since I restarted back in October lol! So, in theory I should lose these last 4lbs taking me to target by 3rd May, with an average of 0.5lbs per week. But, if I can get my fat arse into gear & get on my bike I may do it quicker lol!

Happy Days :D

Back