Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

YAY DEB! You have put a smile on my face this morning chick :D. I've been encouraging you for months to stick to the plan & more importantly trust the plan & yourself, as you can do it. PLEASE keep it up & remember this feeling of the numbers on the scales. Im determined to get you to 8 stone......do I get commission for being your cyber Consultant lol!
Bring on week 2.........:)

A 1lb gain is nothing Ronnie, especially as it was you birthday & Im sure with nothing on next week you'll get back in the groove. So, like Deb, I challenge you to a 100% week & report in daily please :)

Chinese 5 Spice is lovely mixed in with a stir fry with some Soy sauce Donna.

I think we've both got over our plateua's Charlene......downwards we go!

Woke up late this morning, must have been tired after my 3 nights, but after last night off Im back again tonight......deep joy. Will be OK tho as looking after a little boy who sleeps all night so I can watch The Hills all night!
Im pleased to report a 1.5lb loss this morning taking me back to me lowest weight of 8st 11lbs from last July, which has only taken me 4 b***** months to do it since I restarted back in October lol! So, in theory I should lose these last 4lbs taking me to target by 3rd May, with an average of 0.5lbs per week. But, if I can get my fat arse into gear & get on my bike I may do it quicker lol!

Happy Days :D

awe well done Kim you deserve it. more so for kicking my ass. iam very very pleased tho think my scales are untrustworthy. they showed a bigger loss but i took the first reading. i just feel very big this week and don't understand why but hey ho i am taking my loss and heading for the hills lol
not sure my food has changed too much either, just being more conscious and aware
thank you and i accept week 2 challenge x

It's in the diet coke chicken x

Is it, lol I've never added it to diet coke chicken whoops. I bet it would go nice in the diet fanta version as that's like a sweet and sour

Well done Kim and deb (and anyone else I may hard misses just had a quick skim read!) on the losses and don't worry Ronnie we all have tough weeks a tiny gain will be back off again in no time.

Lost 1.5lb today, really pleased as had done 3 days in a row at the gym after not going for months so thought that might mess up my weigh in. Started c25k as when I broke my ankle I realised it was really silly that I have never learned to run and that's my ankle just strong enough to attempt it now (no longer need to wear a support for work and general day to day activities but do still need it for exercise or its painful the next day)

So sleepy been up at half5 all week for work, contemplating a nap lol! X

Still got 7.5lb to go to get back to target as I ended up almost a stone over eek :-( annoying it goes on so much easier than it comes off but I will get back there eventually! X

Still got 7.5lb to go to get back to target as I ended up almost a stone over eek :-( annoying it goes on so much easier than it comes off but I will get back there eventually! X

You & me both lol! Im just back today at my lowest of 8.11 after putting on 8.5lbs & its taken me 4 months to lose it lol!

Have to agree with you, I put on 5.5 over 3 weeks Christmas time which I was chuffed with and still am as it could have been a lot more, but its taking forever for it to shift

Welcome back Jo :)

I'm 5ft7 My consultant let me set target at 8st 7 :) xxx

Thanks....seems an eternity since I was in the 9s.

How come you were allowed to set your target at 8st 7 but I was told when I went into the 8s that I had to get back into the 9s or I wouldn't be allowed to go to group anymore :-(

My consultant said she would still allow me to go though but I wouldn't be able to be a member.

I'm gonna aim for 9 stone as target then see how I feel.

Oh no dilemma !!!! Help

As I've not gone to the wedding now my girlfriends have bullied me into going out ha ha they had organised tonight before they knew I wasn't free for my birthday and another friends so now I'm here they are insisting I go.
Well after the week I've had it's just what I need a few drinks and a girlie catch up :) but now I'm fretting about syns cause I really want to be 100%
We are having Chinese and I've looked the syns up going to share chicken chow mein (7s) beef and mushrooms (4.5s) and egg fried rice (?syns) anyone know none of the others want plain boiled rice so won't eat a whole one by myself so no choice but to share egg fried rice.
I'm having a g&t as I type this and probably have another 2 or 3
Writing it down its not going to be that bad ....I've got my weekly 105 as its day one just need to not have too many drinks :)
Wish me luck lol ;-) !! I will report in tomorrow Kim and will be honest I promise xx

oh no dilemma !!!! Help

as i've not gone to the wedding now my girlfriends have bullied me into going out ha ha they had organised tonight before they knew i wasn't free for my birthday and another friends so now i'm here they are insisting i go.
Well after the week i've had it's just what i need a few drinks and a girlie catch up :) but now i'm fretting about syns cause i really want to be 100%
we are having chinese and i've looked the syns up going to share chicken chow mein (7s) beef and mushrooms (4.5s) and egg fried rice (?syns) anyone know none of the others want plain boiled rice so won't eat a whole one by myself so no choice but to share egg fried rice.
I'm having a g&t as i type this and probably have another 2 or 3
writing it down its not going to be that bad ....i've got my weekly 105 as its day one just need to not have too many drinks :)
wish me luck lol ;-) !! I will report in tomorrow kim and will be honest i promise xx

go out & enjoy yourself & stop the fretting.............life's too short!!!!!! :)

Jo2982 said:

How come you were allowed to set your target at 8st 7 but I was told when I went into the 8s that I had to get back into the 9s or I wouldn't be allowed to go to group anymore :-(

My consultant said she would still allow me to go though but I wouldn't be able to be a member.

I think the rules are that you aren't allowed a target that gives you an unhealthy underweight BMI - that means anything under 18.5. However I think that if you work it out 8st 7lb would still just be in the healthy range but you couldn't really go any lower. You could defo be under 9st and still be healthy so maybe she needs to recalculate your BMI?

At least I think that's what you are saying the reason for not being allowed to change your target is? Although I believe there is also a rule that you have to change it by at at least a certain number of pounds I think its 7lb(I guess this is to stop people keeping on changing target to not have to pay sw as they would always be at target then just lower it?) defo worth getting it clarified anyway! X

I agree sometimes we have to enjoy time with friends so go out and enjoy it don't obsess with syn values. From your planned food its certainly nothing crazy just eat sensibly and get back on tomorrow. Enjoy! X

At 9st your BMI would be 19.7 & at 8st 7lbs it would be 18.6 which is classified as underweight.......anything under 18.5, so just on the cusp. Even at 9st its very low, so I can understand why your Consultant advised you not to go below 9st! Am not sure why Nikki's consultant allowed that as its an unhealthy weight & they surely have guidelines to follow.
Think your consultant is just looking out for you.

I guess my big gain from going off plan for a couple months was a good lesson to learn early on in maintenance! I avoided the scales for ages whereas now I know if I have an overindulgent week just assess the damage and diet again if necessary until the gain is gone rather than keep eating loads of choc, crisps and takeaway and avoiding the scales ;-) x

I guess my big gain from going off plan for a couple months was a good lesson to learn early on in maintenance! I avoided the scales for ages whereas now I know if I have an overindulgent week just assess the damage and diet again if necessary until the gain is gone rather than keep eating loads of choc, crisps and takeaway and avoiding the scales ;-) x

You hit the nail on the head!!!!!

go out & enjoy yourself & stop the fretting.............life's too short!!!!!! :)

Ha ha !!! Still going try keep a 100% head on I need to stay on track it's only day 1 and last week it just went further down hill each day.
One plus is I'm not a massive Chinese fan so a little is all I'll have anyway its just the wine but like you say life's to short xx

I agree sometimes we have to enjoy time with friends so go out and enjoy it don't obsess with syn values. From your planned food its certainly nothing crazy just eat sensibly and get back on tomorrow. Enjoy! X

Will do xx

I'm gonna keep plodding on n when I get down to around 9 stone mark then I'll see how I feel. I know when I was at target set at 9st 4 I wasn't happy n would have rather lost a bit more.
I'm gonna go to Vegas in August n I'm planning to get below target by at least 6lb as that's what I put on last time I was there.
That way I have a bit of room to have some cheeky treats in America n not feel like I can't have anything

Oh no dilemma !!!! Help

As I've not gone to the wedding now my girlfriends have bullied me into going out ha ha they had organised tonight before they knew I wasn't free for my birthday and another friends so now I'm here they are insisting I go.
Well after the week I've had it's just what I need a few drinks and a girlie catch up :) but now I'm fretting about syns cause I really want to be 100%
We are having Chinese and I've looked the syns up going to share chicken chow mein (7s) beef and mushrooms (4.5s) and egg fried rice (?syns) anyone know none of the others want plain boiled rice so won't eat a whole one by myself so no choice but to share egg fried rice.
I'm having a g&t as I type this and probably have another 2 or 3
Writing it down its not going to be that bad ....I've got my weekly 105 as its day one just need to not have too many drinks :)
Wish me luck lol ;-) !! I will report in tomorrow Kim and will be honest I promise xx

have fun tonight, Im sure you can do it and still have plenty left for treats the rest of the week :) we cant worry about dieting all the time. life is for living

Back