Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Omg i woke up this morning at 7 felt great. Possitive and ready to write my essay and start my website... at 7.45 i was making crumpets and tea, sat down to eat and i have sneezed constantly for the last 30mins, feels like there is something right up there. Any idea how i can get rid off it!!! Making me feel really poorly xx

Thats weird nikki. Been near any pepper or maybe dust? Or something your allergic to?

I have two big things I am doing today (past few days have been full of big things) 1. Going to hospital to find out if I need another op on my shoulder boooooo 2. Going to pay off the wedding and finalise arrangements yeeeeeeeeeey :)

Thank you everyone. I at work armed with a nice bright pink water bottle so hopefully I'll remember to drink it! :D

I usually drink loads but have been struggling the past few days, still been getting at least my 5 pints but having to force it a little more then usual

Hope its gone now Nikki, that does seem odd :/

Just baked some lovely muffins which I found in an old running mag, really low syn as well as they use honey instead of sugar, going to try them with loads of different things in as well now, cherry and almond when I get my hands on some cherries :)

Omg i woke up this morning at 7 felt great. Possitive and ready to write my essay and start my website... at 7.45 i was making crumpets and tea, sat down to eat and i have sneezed constantly for the last 30mins, feels like there is something right up there. Any idea how i can get rid off it!!! Making me feel really poorly xx

Sorry late reply but if you're coming down with something Paracetamol works wanders

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Thats weird nikki. Been near any pepper or maybe dust? Or something your allergic to?

I have two big things I am doing today (past few days have been full of big things) 1. Going to hospital to find out if I need another op on my shoulder boooooo 2. Going to pay off the wedding and finalise arrangements yeeeeeeeeeey :)

How did it go at the hospital?

I usually drink loads but have been struggling the past few days, still been getting at least my 5 pints but having to force it a little more then usual

Hope its gone now Nikki, that does seem odd :/

Just baked some lovely muffins which I found in an old running mag, really low syn as well as they use honey instead of sugar, going to try them with loads of different things in as well now, cherry and almond when I get my hands on some cherries :)

Mmm sound yummy. Let us know the recipe & syns aa always on the lookout for New ideas. DH makes energy bars that are gorgeous & work out at about 10syns each which are great for endurance rides/runs. You could always use tinned cherries

Looks like im gonna have an op on it. Got to go for an untersound on it next week then back again to decide :-S

Whats exactly wrong with it? Im seeing a chiropractor at the mo for my dodgy shoulder ......at least we cant do planks lol!

They're stupid low Kim the amount I made came out at 3 syns each. The running book suggests them as a post run thing. The blueberries are good for recovery, don't know if the cherries would be as good but just think they'd taste nice.

I posted the recipe here

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/309417-blueberry-muffins.html

Could I have the recipe for the energy bars? I want to try making some flapjacks as well, although my mum makes them quite often so need to check with her when she's doing them as its silly us both turning up to races with them.

They're stupid low Kim the amount I made came out at 3 syns each. The running book suggests them as a post run thing. The blueberries are good for recovery, don't know if the cherries would be as good but just think they'd taste nice.

I posted the recipe here

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/309417-blueberry-muffins.html

Could I have the recipe for the energy bars? I want to try making some flapjacks as well, although my mum makes them quite often so need to check with her when she's doing them as its silly us both turning up to races with them.

Sound lovely Donna & would be lovely with dried cranberries as well.
I'll post you the recipe tomorrow as on phone at the mo. They're actually a breakfast bar but so full of high energy goodies like oats, peanut butter etc Thats why they're good for endurance exercise as have slow release carbs & Thats why DH uses them.

Whats exactly wrong with it? Im seeing a chiropractor at the mo for my dodgy shoulder ......at least we cant do planks lol!

I had a crash a while ago n jolted it. I have some rotary cuff something or other lol. I've had an op on back of my shoulder already but looks like I might need one on front :-S

image-3700049655.jpg
Made your muffins Donna!

View attachment 80276
Made your muffins Donna!

What do you think of them? I'm looking forward to one in a minute.... although should probably get lunch first lol

Thank you Kim :)

Had a great run this morning, met up with some people from the club and did a route they're thinking of making into a race for October, very exciting stuff :) annoyed though as I wore technical socks which I haven't bothered with before and I got a blister!!! wondering if they're too big for me as they're a medium, maybe I need a small.

Well done on the run donna. I might try make some of them muffins. I have protien shakes which I was having after gym but I think they r rwally high in syns.

Just done a massive workout at gym. Managed 15 mins on tredmill! I set it to a profile so I was running for a minite then walking up hill for a minute. Managed 2km which I was really proud of as im not a good runner and normally get bored! Anyways I went to talk to my oh who was in the weights area and when I looked in the mirror I had the tiniest gap between my thighs. Now my thighs r the thing I hate most as they r huge so was very excited to see this gap!

Well done on the run donna. I might try make some of them muffins. I have protien shakes which I was having after gym but I think they r rwally high in syns.

Just done a massive workout at gym. Managed 15 mins on tredmill! I set it to a profile so I was running for a minite then walking up hill for a minute. Managed 2km which I was really proud of as im not a good runner and normally get bored! Anyways I went to talk to my oh who was in the weights area and when I looked in the mirror I had the tiniest gap between my thighs. Now my thighs r the thing I hate most as they r huge so was very excited to see this gap!

Haha! How funny, coz thats how I measure my 'slimness' with how big the gap is between my thighs! So, well done Vicky !

I doubt running will help me this week, helped polish off a pack of double choc digestives and then had fish and chips for tea at my mums tonight..... think I'll try and stay syn free tomorrow and Monday and keep fingers crossed for another maintain on Tuesday, but considering how lucky I was last week I doubt I'll pull it off again :/

But on a good note finally signed up for that half marathon so no backing out. I found some black running tights with blue on them instead of pink as well today, they'll go lovely with my club running top (well my mums running top I'm borrowing, can't wait until they do an order for new one's though as she likes them looser then I do, she has a medium but I like smalls) but for my two races these next couple of weeks it will do :)

Back