Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hey ladies sorry been rather AWOL lately. Just not been in the mood to really concentrate on dieting lately at all, hormones were a bit crazy and been having little binges. Seem to be back in control and got the week off work as had a week still to use up, not sure if this will be a help or hinderance? It's nice to have time to cook but everyone's working so will be mostly home alone for the week and boredom eating is a big challenge.

Nice to see some good news sorry just had a skim read but great that you called target then lost Kim, exciting about possible uni Vic I would love to go back but just can't afford it :-( you are really coming along great with your running Donna well done I am still plodding along with c25k hoping that by the time summer comes I can go out running outside. X

Wandered where you'd disappeared to Laura! Did you get fed up doing the fasting days? Just enjoy your week off & the new house & Im sure you'll get back into the swing of things as summer is looming!

Hey ladies sorry been rather AWOL lately. Just not been in the mood to really concentrate on dieting lately at all, hormones were a bit crazy and been having little binges. Seem to be back in control and got the week off work as had a week still to use up, not sure if this will be a help or hinderance? It's nice to have time to cook but everyone's working so will be mostly home alone for the week and boredom eating is a big challenge.

Nice to see some good news sorry just had a skim read but great that you called target then lost Kim, exciting about possible uni Vic I would love to go back but just can't afford it :-( you are really coming along great with your running Donna well done I am still plodding along with c25k hoping that by the time summer comes I can go out running outside. X

I have been sloping past week too. Esp weekend. Fresh start plus exercise tom.....promised myself lol

I am very excited, can't wait to get my first T-Shirt

I've also been struggling diet wise lately, okay some days but other days I just seem to be having syns where I don't need to and would normally not bother :/ hoping for a miracle half lb loss or maintain on WI Tuesday

Still plodding along with the fasting but only really because it manages to minimise the damage of eating crap the other 5 days lol! Only managed one fast day rather than 2 last week but just wasn't feeling in the zone for dieting at all. Probably go with the flow this week while I'm off then get properly back on some sort of diet bandwagon next week! Only gained 0.5lb but that's in about 3 weeks of overeating - the fast days seem to counteract most of the badness. Not exactly a healthy way to do it though lol! X

I am very excited, can't wait to get my first T-Shirt

I've also been struggling diet wise lately, okay some days but other days I just seem to be having syns where I don't need to and would normally not bother :/ hoping for a miracle half lb loss or maintain on WI Tuesday

Very well done donna you have came on amazingly. Are you hungry? Maybe need eat more?

Still plodding along with the fasting but only really because it manages to minimise the damage of eating crap the other 5 days lol! Only managed one fast day rather than 2 last week but just wasn't feeling in the zone for dieting at all. Probably go with the flow this week while I'm off then get properly back on some sort of diet bandwagon next week! Only gained 0.5lb but that's in about 3 weeks of overeating - the fast days seem to counteract most of the badness. Not exactly a healthy way to do it though lol! X

I need eat better this week too. Made big salad for lunch.
I looked at simply filling but is there any where that gives you more info on it? What is the difference between sw? Its sticking to any plan as am lazy most of the time. Feel like i am constantly thinking about a million things at once and last thing i want to do is think about food and syns and points and measuring my salad cream etc. Know it will pass and the exercise should perk me up. Looking forward to some ass kicking from jillian

I think we all get weeks where we really cant be arsed & sometimes constantly thinking about losing weight is draining emotionally!
I must admit I cant believe how chilled I feel about calling target.....I do my food diary daily & still follow SW 100% & so far havent really increased anything as EE seems to be working out well. I just don't seem to be thinking about it all so much & weirdly feel slimmer! So maybe thats the magic ingredient .....at our stage say enough & naturally chill out more.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Your right kim. Stessing about dieting doesnt probably help as when u stress it makes you keep weight!!

I have found the most amazing YouTube channel. Fitness blender!!! Over a 100 videos of workouts and you can mix amd match your warm ups, main exercise and cool downs depending what u wanna work. I just done 25 mins and proper out of breath x

It might be partly being hungry.. going to give it 100% again this week whatever my result at WI (baking on wednesday as little one wants to take the buns we made today to my mums but they wont be at their best so im going to let him have them in his packed lunch and take some to work and bake fresh ones wed but tell him they're thr same ones) sobi will NOT lick the spoon this time. Im even going to work out the syna before having one!

I will also try and make sure I have loads of free things to snack on in case my problem is juat being hungrier.

really hope I haven't gained this week, the last thing I need is extra weight before my races. oh and I'm going to stay off bread for the week (unless we have burgers then I'll have a roll)

feeling really good today, hoping that my running and the low syn days I've had between my binge days will counteract the 2 bad days I've had, will be very happy with a maintain but actually think I might have a very small loss, I will be surprised if I gain with how I feel... but I won't get upset as I have been off plan. Fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

feeling really good today, hoping that my running and the low syn days I've had between my binge days will counteract the 2 bad days I've had, will be very happy with a maintain but actually think I might have a very small loss, I will be surprised if I gain with how I feel... but I won't get upset as I have been off plan. Fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

As you well know Donna after our time with SW, our bodies are very strange beings & we lose when we think we've gained & visa/versa!
You surely have got to the stage where you eat what you want, reign it in with SW & with your running, should be able to maintain. See how it goes over the next few weeks & Im sure you will get a comfortable happy medium.

On the exercise front, Im being a right flobby sloth & doing nada lol! I always new I would be a fair weather rider, so Im just hoping the weather will improve & until it gets to at least 8/10 degrees, I wont be going out on my bike freezing my butt off, as its very unenjoyable lol!

As you well know Donna after our time with SW, our bodies are very strange beings & we lose when we think we've gained & visa/versa!
You surely have got to the stage where you eat what you want, reign it in with SW & with your running, should be able to maintain. See how it goes over the next few weeks & Im sure you will get a comfortable happy medium.

On the exercise front, Im being a right flobby sloth & doing nada lol! I always new I would be a fair weather rider, so Im just hoping the weather will improve & until it gets to at least 8/10 degrees, I wont be going out on my bike freezing my butt off, as its very unenjoyable lol!

well we'll see tomorrow, I'm just going to go with no expectations and when I find out what I weigh we'll see. I think its probably a maintain.

Is there nothing you could do inside, I haven't decided what type of runner I am yet, I'm slightly worried I'm more of an autumn runner.... as I can't run if its too cold but also get too hot, we'll see when the weather warms up I suppose.

Huge lovely salad for lunch....followed by 9 miniature heroes...somebody shoot me
Aww Deb bless you, make sure you have loads of nice syn free things to snack on later so if you want something you can just grab that without feeling guilty, I have some rice pudding for later which I'm possibly looking forward to more then my syns. Although I'm still tempted to have normal syns even though I know I should keep it to 5 or under... I hate having to worry about my weight.... but I know I'm much happier doing it this way then being bigger, I really can't put weight on now with my running either as none of my clothes would fit and it must be harder running with more weight...

My buns went down well at work, there are two left which I'm hoping boyfriend and little one will eat tonight, they don't have much topping on though :/ might be better not to mention them to little one and pop it in his lunch box tomorrow as I still think the best bet will be for me to make more on Wednesday to take to my mums and just tell him that they're the ones we made. I would make fresh with him Tuesday night but we won't have time as he has after school club until 4.15 and then I'm at slimming world at 5 then straight to running.

Mmmm buns lol.

I know how u feel debs. Someone brought celebrationa into work last monday and I ate half the tub even tho I was goimg to wi after work!

Im nervous for wi tonight. I really want a goos loss but I ant been able to go to the loo :-(

Mmmm buns lol.

I know how u feel debs. Someone brought celebrationa into work last monday and I ate half the tub even tho I was goimg to wi after work!

Im nervous for wi tonight. I really want a goos loss but I ant been able to go to the loo :-(

At least if you don't have a good loss you know why, I hate it when I can't go :/ Luckily doesn't happen very often anymore.

Not feeling as positive about tomorrow's WI as I was earlier, but like I said before whatever result I can't moan. I will start sticking to plan though :) I think I have new found determination...

I am so close gonna do it on SundaySunday

Ladies I could actually cry. Gained 3lbs. I really dont understand why :-(

Have you been on plan all week? If you haven't been to the loo either that will make quite a difference! Are you drinking enough? TOTM? Or its just one of those awful fluke weeks we all have & unfortunately we have to suck it up! I gained 3lbs a few weeks back for no reason at all, but you Just have to stay focused & you will lose.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I think its a fluke if not I have no idea. Ive been really good all week. Had superspeed soup evrry day. Been drinking green tea and didnt have fosh n chips at the seaside!! Wish I had now lol.

I could have actually sat there n cried n then had to weigh everyone!

Back