Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Are you keeping a food diary Vicky? If not its a must! I still do mine ....over a year down the line to keep me on track!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Do your scales correlate with SW ones? Did anyone else have a dodgy WI? Try not to get disheartened as you know we all have weeks like this.....just think of your wedding gown!

There were a few gains but mostly loses. My scales were same as at groups thrn batteries went so replaced them. They weighed me at same last week but not tonight :-(

I am thinking of my wedding dress n thats wa upsets me cos at mo it doesn't fit!

How much do you drink during the day Vicky? When i increased my intake i had a 4lb loss! Try for at least 2litres of clear fluids per day & that may help.

Drinking pure water does make a big difference, I thought I was drinking a lot in the form of things like green tea but when I started drinking at least 2litres of water on top of my usual drinks I lost 3lbs (and that was starting doing that on a Thursday when my WI is Tuesday)

Not feeling too great today, got a horrible headache and just can't get warm :( hope its not a sign of something coldy coming along, last thing I need with my race on Sunday. Going to make those blueberry muffins to take to taster session later.

Vicky, it doesn't just need to be plain water, you an always add in NAS squash. Your tea's & coffee's help as well, but just try adding the in extra 2 litres of clear fluids & see if that helps. Also try some Slimatea for the toilet problem!

Donna, again just keep up with your fluids if you're not feeling so great & maybe take some regular paracetamol for the day to ward off any evil bugs!

Good luck with WI today girls x

Last edited:
Not sure whats going on with me at the mo, coz since I've called target Im losing weight! I obviously know mid week WI's dont count & it could all go pear shaped by Friday, but I weighed this morning & Im another pound down & am 8st 9.5lbs!!! Am not complaining, but very curious as to why?

Good luck to everyone that's weighing in today. !!

I'm not going to weigh in today, not feeling the best and having the worst totm ever. Plus a bit low on cash this week

Can't believe i actually woke up This morning and didn't weigh lol easier than I thought. But in constantly thinking about the scales. Ugh annoying

Ohh exciting Kim!!! I can't wait to be back there.

Maybe u where right when u said u where less stressed when u called target. And that's helping u

Good luck to everyone that's weighing in today. !!

I'm not going to weigh in today, not feeling the best and having the worst totm ever. Plus a bit low on cash this week

Can't believe i actually woke up This morning and didn't weigh lol easier than I thought. But in constantly thinking about the scales. Ugh annoying

Ohh exciting Kim!!! I can't wait to be back there.

Maybe u where right when u said u where less stressed when u called target. And that's helping u

As its your WI day should you not do an unofficial WI to see how your weight loss goes for the week? Mind you, you should get a good loss next week if its your *week! Forgotten what one of those is like as haven't had a proper one for 9 weeks!!!!! Probably have so much water retention with it, I'll have one & be 8st lol!
You'll be at target before you know it Charlene! these little socials do play havoc with our weight loss, but that is life & just remember how tiny you are now even compared to 6 months ago......need to look at the bigger picture!

Its bizzare, I do feel a lot more chilled about it all, but still constantly think about SW, as I cant go off the rails as have a my big birthday party in May & then a holiday! But this is good for me as it will give me time & teach me about maintaining, as it is for life!

Not sure whats going on with me at the mo, coz since I've called target Im losing weight! I obviously know mid week WI's dont count & it could all go pear shaped by Friday, but I weighed this morning & Im another pound down & am 8st 9.5lbs!!! Am not complaining, but very curious as to why?

That's strange!! I'm the opposite trying to maintain and not obsess about but sneaky look at scales shows a lb up. Will not panic until tomorrow! But I know I have been eating too much chocolate. I am doing great exercise wise, 2 spinning classes, 2 kettlebells classes, 5 mile run. It's just I LOVE chocolate!!!
Even if I stick to syns I gain when I eat chocolate, why do I love something so much that my body cannot tolerate???
I am trying not to obsess too much after all 8st 10 is not FAT!!

That's strange!! I'm the opposite trying to maintain and not obsess about but sneaky look at scales shows a lb up. Will not panic until tomorrow! But I know I have been eating too much chocolate. I am doing great exercise wise, 2 spinning classes, 2 kettlebells classes, 5 mile run. It's just I LOVE chocolate!!!
Even if I stick to syns I gain when I eat chocolate, why do I love something so much that my body cannot tolerate???
I am trying not to obsess too much after all 8st 10 is not FAT!!

Maybe you need to give yourself an upper limit of weight & then reign it in if you reach that. You cant go thru life with no chocolate & if your choc is within the syn allowance, why is it choc specifically makes you gain??? Also I would have thought with that much exercise you should be able to ahve the odd bar! Are you drinking enough clear fluids with all the exercise? Dont forget as a maintainer your weight will naturally fluctuate, so why not try weighing once fortnightly or once a month.....easier said than done I know lol!

Maybe you need to give yourself an upper limit of weight & then reign it in if you reach that. You cant go thru life with no chocolate & if your choc is within the syn allowance, why is it choc specifically makes you gain??? Also I would have thought with that much exercise you should be able to ahve the odd bar! Are you drinking enough clear fluids with all the exercise? Dont forget as a maintainer your weight will naturally fluctuate, so why not try weighing once fortnightly or once a month.....easier said than done I know lol!

Yeah I know you are right Kim. I do drink about 1.5 litre of water plus another litre while exercising. Even though I eat loads veg and some fruit, I often feel constipated. Is there not enough fibre in my diet?

Yeah I know you are right Kim. I do drink about 1.5 litre of water plus another litre while exercising. Even though I eat loads veg and some fruit, I often feel constipated. Is there not enough fibre in my diet?

I believe we should have approx 25g of fiber in our daily diet, so Im sure if you eat plenty of fruit & veg you'll be getting enough. The only advice I would give is to increase your fluid intake to compensate for the high fiber & see if that helps, as the digestive tract needs water to keep things moving & if you're having a lot of fiber & not enough water things get sluggish & you end up finding it difficult to go the loo :(. Out of curiousity just look up an average daily fiber content online & see how many grams of fiber you're having! Also, why not try some Slimatea.....you can get it in Holland & Barratt & does the job & adding in another litre of fluid to 2.5 litres. The litre you have during exercise will cancel itself out thru your bodies natural water loss.

Can anyone that is on a pc or the app go on my diary and see if they can see a red warning saying I haven't updated in 80 days. Please and thank u x

Vicky, it doesn't just need to be plain water, you an always add in NAS squash. Your tea's & coffee's help as well, but just try adding the in extra 2 litres of clear fluids & see if that helps. Also try some Slimatea for the toilet problem!

Donna, again just keep up with your fluids if you're not feeling so great & maybe take some regular paracetamol for the day to ward off any evil bugs!

Good luck with WI today girls x

I'm on my 3rd pint of water and having a green tea with added lemon at the moment, think I'll take a paracetamol before work, I feel better now but still not great.

I think it must be because your not stressed

Can anyone that is on a pc or the app go on my diary and see if they can see a red warning saying I haven't updated in 80 days. Please and thank u x

I can see it in your sig :/

Mums at it again, asked her what she was doing for tea tomorrow and she said either curry or quorn chilli, so I asked her to let me know when she's decided so I can plan the rest of my day.... to which she replied ''are you still following it properly?'' so I said well yeah I've eaten so much lately I need to reign it in and she started going on about how I should do what she does and have meals on plan but not worry about planning all my meals around what I'm having for tea ect... its like I only want to know because if you do use quorn I can actually have a green day and eat more!!!! Also what works for some doesn't work for others, I wouldn't mind but I sat at hers on Saturday and ate a large fish and chips while she had a medium fish AND I finished her chips and mushy pea's off!!!!!!

Back