Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thanks you so so much ladies for all of you support.. It mean the world to me.

I can't try to begin to explain to OH the importance of it to me... He just NEVER gets it!!

I have every magazine since I started at 18! That's 5 years worth lol no wonder OH is annoyed at it.... Our living room has SW mags all over, the kitchen is full of Hifis, alpen lights, super noodles lol I need stay away from these as I'm more a ham and cheese girl mmmmm. No wonder the meat feast pizza went down a treat?

Might have a look at subscribing to the mag then :)

Why about doing one big shop a week and take a packed lunch with you rather than giving yourself free range every day? Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Thanks you so so much ladies for all of you support.. It mean the world to me.

I can't try to begin to explain to OH the importance of it to me... He just NEVER gets it!!

I have every magazine since I started at 18! That's 5 years worth lol no wonder OH is annoyed at it.... Our living room has SW mags all over, the kitchen is full of Hifis, alpen lights, super noodles lol I need stay away from these as I'm more a ham and cheese girl mmmmm. No wonder the meat feast pizza went down a treat?

You've definitely persuaded me then! But since I don't go to class they're rather expensive :(

I'm rather jealous of your meat feast pizza!

We eat the same in the house but obviously I can't control what he eats outside & in work. Drives me mad though as I'd like him to eat more healthily. I worry about him!!

Wow! That's a lot of magazines! I only have a few!

Charlie, I can either pick up an extra copy at group each time a new one comes out and send it to you, or what do you think about sharing the issues we already have? I understand about addresses and privacy etc etc, just an idea :)

I figured it out - I don't know exactly what orange means, but someone repped a post I wrote in another thread earlier :)

downtownsuzie said:
Wow! That's a lot of magazines! I only have a few!

Charlie, I can either pick up an extra copy at group each time a new one comes out and send it to you, or what do you think about sharing the issues we already have? I understand about addresses and privacy etc etc, just an idea :)

Bless you, thanks for the offer! My auntie and cousin go to class so will see if they have some copies :) thank you for the offer though! X

Love the new pic too! Xx

kim63 said:
How come you've shrunk Charlie? X

I think it's because I just kind of guessed how tall I was - cant actually remember ever measuring myself! Just got OH to do it and I was only 5'5! Haha, feel a bit silly - have been going around for the past few years with an invisible extra inch on me!

Bless you, thanks for the offer! My auntie and cousin go to class so will see if they have some copies :) thank you for the offer though! X

No worries :)

Love the new pic too! Xx

Am loving the new pic Annie x

Thanks lovlies, I just fancied a Minimins makeover today! This picture is about 8 months old, although I've just found some horrendous photos of me from about 2 and a half years ago!

downtownsuzie said:
No worries :)

Thanks lovlies, I just fancied a Minimins makeover today! This picture is about 8 months old, although I've just found some horrendous photos of me from about 2 and a half years ago!

Hate it when that happens - thinking 'did I actually look like that?!' I didn't see how big I looked back then, only now do I really see it :(

Wanna see? Haha ;)

Here's my latest post to the before during and after thread! Last photo was taken at Xmas -another 11lbs gone since then.

Attachments

• image-2717183597.jpg
    image-2717183597.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 48
kim63 said:
I'm going to see if I can dig some of my 'chubby' photos out & pop them on here! X

Yes, please do! I love seeing before and after pics! X

Back