Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

oh also to prove how rubbish scales and scale hoping can be i weighed at 9st this morning. first thing without eating or drinking..shocked to say the least. i then had three coffees, 2 toast and 2 egg. two trips to loo and i weighed again...DOWN .75lb. just shows that once per week is enough lol

Hi all, hope its ok to join.

I just got in the 9's so have a long way to get to the low 9s. Hopefully it's not too difficult !

think i turned a corner today...been on plan and so far so good. did one day of the challenge but want to catch up. aiming to do day 10 soon then tomorrow i will do two lots too. punishment for being lazy lol
good for you Kim. feeling spurred on today though will need to limit my syns.
today am trying sw combined with a plan i saw. 8hr diet where you eat what you want (i will stick to sw plan) but within 8 hrs. today i had first meal at 12 so got til 8 tonight. hopefully it will stop me snacking

If you do it twice a day you should catch up ok, just let me know when you've caught up & I can tick you off!
Another fad diet.......:)

oh also to prove how rubbish scales and scale hoping can be i weighed at 9st this morning. first thing without eating or drinking..shocked to say the least. i then had three coffees, 2 toast and 2 egg. two trips to loo and i weighed again...DOWN .75lb. just shows that once per week is enough lol

Bin those scales & buy some new ones lol!

Hi all, hope its ok to join.

I just got in the 9's so have a long way to get to the low 9s. Hopefully it's not too difficult !

You're welcome to join Nadiya but this is a SW site, so may not be much help to you as your stats say you're on WW!

If you do it twice a day you should catch up ok, just let me know when you've caught up & I can tick you off!
Another fad diet.......:)

Bin those scales & buy some new ones lol!

You're welcome to join Nadiya but this is a SW site, so may not be much help to you as your stats say you're on WW!

weird thing was little one weighs the same..must just be fat ass mummy ha

Stupido hubby in my new Doris apron lol!

Attachments

• 1368982020749.jpg
    1368982020749.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 49
Stupido hubby in my new Doris apron lol!

Hahaha he looks really impressed!!

Just had my sunday dinner yum yum. Started serving my meals on a side plate to curve my portions and its amazing how little I axtually have to eat to be full. N really full at that!

Hahaha he looks really impressed!!

Just had my sunday dinner yum yum. Started serving my meals on a side plate to curve my portions and its amazing how little I axtually have to eat to be full. N really full at that!

Maybe he should wear it naked hahahaha!!!!
How big are your side plates, coz if I ate off mine, I'd starve!!!

Meant to send this on Friday ......wetting the babys head.....congrats to Nikki ! X

Attachments

• 1368982762056.jpg
    1368982762056.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 51
Kim these are the Finn crisp i was raving about. allowed six as healthy extra yumm
ForumRunner_20130519_181219.png

Congrats Nikki she's beautiful! :)

Ugh been very off plan this weekend - lunch at pub with drinks yesterday then more drinks for Eurovision of course ;-) and today form sent me head first into my chocolate collection :p got a healthy dinner on and hopefully be able to make up for it during the wwwk ! X

Oops made a mistake - sorry

Congrats Nikki she's beautiful! :)

Ugh been very off plan this weekend - lunch at pub with drinks yesterday then more drinks for Eurovision of course ;-) and today form sent me head first into my chocolate collection :p got a healthy dinner on and hopefully be able to make up for it during the wwwk ! X

think we have mostly all been same though am off plan more than am on it ha. having good day today and not hungry at all. red day today and tomorrow with little syns if any. need to live a little i say x

Maybe we are just all celebrating Nikki's little baby ;-) or TOTM just gives me awful willpower around snacks haha! Plus how can anyone watch Eurovision sober?! Lol x

lol true laura - i just celebrate that its wine day EVEN although wine doesnt seem to agree with me. Serious wine problem lol

105 squats done (using 1p coins again ha) and 65 crunches. Really felt it with the crunches tonight but probably cos of the 60 i did earlier - I WILL CATCH UP ha

so did a red day today;
2xwholemeal bread
2x sw fried egg

bacon and chicken salad
1jaffa cake
then i was debating having a crunchie until i remembered i had healthy extra to use....result. so had
1x aldi choc and fudge bar and pack crisp 4.5syns
first full 100% day in loooong time. wondering if hypnosis is working? hmmm

Meant to send this on Friday ......wetting the babys head.....congrats to Nikki ! X

Aww thanks kim :) love the pic of DH in your apron too! Xx

Back