Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Ah glad you got home Nikki. Remember to bombard us with pics when you get a chance :) or do you have a fb I can follow? :)

Ooh lots of work Kim but will be lovely when its all done.

Good to know it wasn't just me off plan this weekend. Feel much better today just first few days of period send me crazy munching wise!

Hope first day goes well Vic - I know I was a mess about the thought of going back after my ankle break but the thought of it was much worse than the reality. After a few days it will feel like you were never off! Are you all organised for the big day now? Xx

You girls r funny :)

I really dont wanna be here. Been bashed into the wall about 5 times already :-(

yeah vicky just keep the wedding at the forefront of your mind for now. I dont imagine you will get holidays though for after the wedding? think i would be seeing if you could get another doctors line? (cheeky but others do it)

Ah glad you got home Nikki. Remember to bombard us with pics when you get a chance :) or do you have a fb I can follow? :)

Ooh lots of work Kim but will be lovely when its all done.

Good to know it wasn't just me off plan this weekend. Feel much better today just first few days of period send me crazy munching wise!

Hope first day goes well Vic - I know I was a mess about the thought of going back after my ankle break but the thought of it was much worse than the reality. After a few days it will feel like you were never off! Are you all organised for the big day now? Xx

good stuff - i am trying hard too. Chicken and bacon salad for lunch and quite full up, hope this all lasts though as i said its usually my days off or night time that i am at my worst x

Haha, when I first read that it sounded like 'will we plaster ourselves' meaning each other lol! No, we're getting a 'man' x

Haha that made me laugh

Hmmm - well I have a poorly Mr, I thought he'd be feeling better by now but he isn't. I've talked him into getting out of bed as he wasn't sleeping anymore and he says he feels better for coming downstairs with the duvet and a pillow (I always feel better doing that) I've banned him from work tomorrow as well even if he suddenly makes a miraculous recovery, just hope he's better for Wednesday and also that me and little one don't get it. Not even sure what he has, just feels bleugh and he smells of poorly

So glad you're both home safe & sound Nikki. Dont worry about the Umpa Lumpa look, as you will wee most of that out lol! have you stood on the scales yet??? Can we have pics of you both .....our first group baby....Mini Mins Millie xx

Well done on the choices Ronnie & yes we've all, apart from Vicky, been a tad naughty lol!

Vicky I know what its like to get back to work after a long time off. I've been off for a year twice with my neck, but believe me as soon as you start it will be like you've blinked & never been away x

Haha i have been very good and have not stood on the scales. Im going to wait until the 1st june and go from there. Obviously exercise is going to be way in the future now but hey i dont care :)

Im going to get OH to take a photo of us botg soon :) x

Haha i have been very good and have not stood on the scales. Im going to wait until the 1st june and go from there. Obviously exercise is going to be way in the future now but hey i dont care :)

Im going to get OH to take a photo of us botg soon :) x

good for you. more important things than scales and weight so soon after millie. give yourself time to recover and enjoy your daughter x

rage...it was spaghetti bol i had taken out not chilli..need to rethink dinner

awe Kim am off the idea now and it doesnt look to appealing either...going to have toast n egg or something. boys are having mince n potatoes but not enough for poor wee me x

so had a bowl of mince made with carrots and oxo cube. pitiful amount though but is it being greedy to want something "proper"?

130 squat and 90 crunches done...boom!!!
sweating but oft heart pumping. was going to stop after first set but blitzed second set. pulsating quickly in set 40 then wide stance then normal stance etc...hope it still counts. can feel sweat on back of neck
on plan today with 2 syns used. feel like treat but will try and resist. tired x

Kim have you watched biggest loser tonight?

No not yet will watch tomorrow so no telling me who won!

Im afraid I'm going to have to stop the challenge ladies as the neck/back is playing up + off to the Chiropractor on Friday! Good luck with finishing it x

No not yet will watch tomorrow so no telling me who won!

Im afraid I'm going to have to stop the challenge ladies as the neck/back is playing up + off to the Chiropractor on Friday! Good luck with finishing it x

pah i will only finish it if you remind me to do it lol...thighs are on FIRE!!!
hope your ok Kim and can only imagine the stress on your neck. hurts me at times without a neck injury
wont say a word ;-) get resting x

pah i will only finish it if you remind me to do it lol...thighs are on FIRE!!!
hope your ok Kim and can only imagine the stress on your neck. hurts me at times without a neck injury
wont say a word ;-) get resting x

Good for you Deb + I will nag you daily!
Im ok Deb just think I was being too ambitious really. Get so fed up with it all + how restricting it is, but know when I have to say no to things! Thanks x

Back