Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Love being at home Millie :) i cant stop looking at her and i just burst into tears and then OH did too. We are truely blessed. The laxatives i was prescribed are working a treat but the drip has swollen me up like an umpa loompa lol it is rather amusing looking at my ankles.

OH is starting paternity leave today but he has to just go in to open up this morning.

Midwife is coming between 8 and 1 i think. Millie wouldnt settle in her moses basket at all last night so at 3pm i bought her downstairs so OH could get some sleep.

Few bits i want to go and buy for her today so hopefully we can get out this afternoon :)

Xxx

so did a red day today;
2xwholemeal bread
2x sw fried egg

bacon and chicken salad
1jaffa cake
then i was debating having a crunchie until i remembered i had healthy extra to use....result. so had
1x aldi choc and fudge bar and pack crisp 4.5syns
first full 100% day in loooong time. wondering if hypnosis is working? hmmm

Hmmmm maybe ;-) x keep listening x

Love being at home Millie :) i cant stop looking at her and i just burst into tears and then OH did too. We are truely blessed. The laxatives i was prescribed are working a treat but the drip has swollen me up like an umpa loompa lol it is rather amusing looking at my ankles.

OH is starting paternity leave today but he has to just go in to open up this morning.

Midwife is coming between 8 and 1 i think. Millie wouldnt settle in her moses basket at all last night so at 3pm i bought her downstairs so OH could get some sleep.

Few bits i want to go and buy for her today so hopefully we can get out this afternoon :)

Xxx

Ahh nikki sounds all good.. well apart from your big ankles lol they will go down just don't try and rush anything :) you'll get into a routine soon
Just enjoy your baby, and make use of your oh while he's off work too
have a lovely day, but i bet you won't get far or it'll take ages as everyone will be stopping you to look at Millie :) xx

Morning ladies

Been off plan but in control
:-( went for Indian buffet fri night that was ok and the best part was I didn't have pudding and came home not stuffed result for me didn't over eat :)

Sat me and jess shared chips at my mums but I swooped my usually gravy for mushy peas :)
Then we didn't fancy a big tea so we just had cheese and onion sandwiches but did have crisps and then some m&m peanuts and minstrels but I felt really full so didn't have as many as usual :)

Yesterday was on plan apart from only an apple for breakfast oops but we were up and out for 9.30 and I was still full from sat nights chocs so took an apple with me thinking we'll be back in an hour got back home 12.30 but did manage to avoid a burger van and nibbling on anything at tesco's waited till home and then had couscous ham salad :) at about 1.

So although initially I thought the weekend was completely off plan I think I feel I had better control over my choices and off button. This is big changes for me so actually I'm very happy :)) xx

Hope everyone is good looks like we all a bit off plan this weekend I think we were all celebrating Millie arriving safely, Donna's birthday and Kim 's hubby's leave ha ha :)
Have a good day is the sun shining again I hope so was lovely here yesterday xx

Well ladies I dunno bout u lot but I have been good as gold! I get married in 10 days!!!!!!!!

Nikki I could listen to u talk about millie all day. Sounds funny tho cos thats wha my doggy is called :)

Going back to work today and could acyually cry im that anxious. I really dont wanna go n wish I had told doc this :-(

Well ladies I dunno bout u lot but I have been good as gold! I get married in 10 days!!!!!!!!

Nikki I could listen to u talk about millie all day. Sounds funny tho cos thats wha my doggy is called :)

Going back to work today and could acyually cry im that anxious. I really dont wanna go n wish I had told doc this :-(

Well done on being good as gold vicky :) your going look fantastic !! OMG 10 days !!!

I'm sure you'll be fine once you there you've been off a while its always a bit nervous going back take deep breathes and smile bet you've been missed :) take care Hun
I'll be around today if you feel like a chat at lunchtime :) xxx

such a good feeling to be home nikki. my little on was kept in for ten whole days. we were chomping at the bit to get him time lol
have a great time with her x x

well done ronnie sounds like you were completely in control. brilliant. i intend to keep going with the hypnosis....how long should we be doing it?

eeeekkk 10 days vicky fantastic. can't wait for you x

Sat in staff room at the moment n could actually cry and be sick all at the same time. At least its only 4 days! Then a training day then another week off lol x

So glad you're both home safe & sound Nikki. Dont worry about the Umpa Lumpa look, as you will wee most of that out lol! have you stood on the scales yet??? Can we have pics of you both .....our first group baby....Mini Mins Millie xx

Well done on the choices Ronnie & yes we've all, apart from Vicky, been a tad naughty lol!

Vicky I know what its like to get back to work after a long time off. I've been off for a year twice with my neck, but believe me as soon as you start it will be like you've blinked & never been away x

can't decide on red day or ee...having chilli and was going to use one of my HE on the pitta but think i want rice. decisions decisions
used on HE on Finn crisps with Kerry low low with cracked black pepper. had to stop myself having more than six....so yummy
may need to forgo some syns and syn the pitta. oh to have such a worry eh lol

can't decide on red day or ee...having chilli and was going to use one of my HE on the pitta but think i want rice. decisions decisions
used on HE on Finn crisps with Kerry low low with cracked black pepper. had to stop myself having more than six....so yummy
may need to forgo some syns and syn the pitta. oh to have such a worry eh lol

Nice decision to have tho Deb. At least you're thinking about your food choices & they're all good! x

My living room.......let the DIY commence!

Attachments

• 1369042431289.jpg
    1369042431289.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 1369042447074.jpg
    1369042447074.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 45
owe what are you planning on doing? wish my oh was into diy. last time ours was done it was me who done it x

Do you have kidney beans in your chilli Deb? As they would be synned on red. I'd go EE and fill up on rice, possibly some chips as well. I always use quorn mince so chilli is a green day meal for me.

Like Kim says its great that your thinking about your food choices.

I have my plans for the next couple of days

Today is green but I'm not sure what's for tea as depends whether boyfriend wants something to eat or not as he is full of flu, I was planning on doing quorn frajita mix with chips and/or rice but if he does want to eat he might not fancy the spice, so might do a casserole with tomatoes or look in the asia book, if he doesn't want to eat think I'll make mushy pea curry :/

Tomorrow is WI and not sure how I feel, I don't feel like I've gained loads but I know how bad the weekend was lol, so we shall see.

owe what are you planning on doing? wish my oh was into diy. last time ours was done it was me who done it x

Needs doing as it was like this when we moved in 4 years ago!!!!
We're stripping all the lining paper off the walls & ceiling, plastered then we'll paint. All the dark wood doors will be stripped & down to natural wood. Picture rails painted white , carpet ripped up as its Parquay flooring underneath......not sure why anyone would want to cover that up....think we're going to be busy!

Do you have kidney beans in your chilli Deb? As they would be synned on red. I'd go EE and fill up on rice, possibly some chips as well. I always use quorn mince so chilli is a green day meal for me.

Like Kim says its great that your thinking about your food choices.

I have my plans for the next couple of days

Today is green but I'm not sure what's for tea as depends whether boyfriend wants something to eat or not as he is full of flu, I was planning on doing quorn frajita mix with chips and/or rice but if he does want to eat he might not fancy the spice, so might do a casserole with tomatoes or look in the asia book, if he doesn't want to eat think I'll make mushy pea curry :/

Tomorrow is WI and not sure how I feel, I don't feel like I've gained loads but I know how bad the weekend was lol, so we shall see.

oh no hate those beans. not sure as its a small portion and the rice plus pitta shd be enough. plus haven't got enough frylight for chips.
going to try try try as i don't like having "whatever" days

you will be fine plus big loss last week x

Needs doing as it was like this when we moved in 4 years ago!!!!
We're stripping all the lining paper off the walls & ceiling, plastered then we'll paint. All the dark wood doors will be stripped & down to natural wood. Picture rails painted white , carpet ripped up as its Parquay flooring underneath......not sure why anyone would want to cover that up....think we're going to be busy!

eeek sounds like it Kim. will you plaster yourselves?

Haha, when I first read that it sounded like 'will we plaster ourselves' meaning each other lol! No, we're getting a 'man' x

ha ha ha Kim and Doug statues taking pride of place in the living room lol

Back