Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Awww sounds rubbish :( Hope you feel better soon.

Boyfriend is at his new school until late this evening, so I'm picking little one up from school and taking him down to the park on his bike, told him he can have chippy chips for tea as well. I'll have to be good and wait until we get home to have something.

Hope you feel better soon Vic must be horrid feeling sick all the time :-(

Feeling good home from work and came straight in tidied up and done my exercise so now I can sit on my bum rest of afternoon yay!

Tried les mills pump for the first time actually really enjoyed it. I don't have a barbell so just used dumbbells but I am sure that will be fine, they tell beginners to do it without weights anyway but that seemed like it would be far too easy. Can feel it already so I am sure I will ache tomorrow!

Got plenty veg in so really hoping to get the 4lb gain all gone by friday, scales suggest 2lb gone already (though it was probably mostly bloat not real big gain). X

Ooh and exciting find of the day. Farm foods now sell mini Mars bar ice creams its like little fun size versions :) only 74calories so 3.5 or 4 syns to you ladies! Yum! £1.75 for box of ten x

That's a fab find Laura, I love farmfoods but we very rarely go. I bought some Cadbury hazelnut indulgence (or something like that) from there, only 6.5 syns each and they're gorgeous!

Good find laura!!!!!!

Im doing a 30 day green smoothie challenge along with the betty rocker challenge. Had my first one today was actually amazing :-D

Farm foods randomly has great bargains from time to time. They had cadburys crispello for 15p last week, and few weeks ago they had Linda McCartney veggie BBQ packs for £1 (2 sausages, 2 huge burgers and 2 chicken fillets. Always good offers on icecreams etc and I stock up on frozen veg and the kids McCain mini baked potatoes for work. Luckily there's one beside my work beside the bus stop I use to go home so can just pop in whenever to pick up a couple bits.

What's the smoothie challenge Vic? I love smoothies had them loads when I first changed from sw to simply filling coz they were free again! I love them when I have an awkward shift at work that means its too late for lunch when I get home but starving, protein powder and milled flaxseed help make it super filling too :) x

Ooooo I didnt think of putting protien in. I have a massive bag of soya protien I will put some of that in too. Its a green smoothie challenge, you have a green smoothie every day. Today mine was spinich, peaches and pineapple all wizzed up with some water.

ooooo challenges sound interesting

How many syns are the mini potatoes... the one's with the faces on? I looked at them when we were in but didn't pick any up.

ooooo challenges sound interesting

How many syns are the mini potatoes... the one's with the faces on? I looked at them when we were in but didn't pick any up.

Not sure on syns Donna but I am sure the big ones were pretty low syn and theses are quite a bit smaller. And cute with the smiley faces :) I know its not hard to make a baked potato lol but these are so quick for work or super quick addition to dinner, I struggle to use up a pack of normal baking potatoes before they start sprouting so this means less waste. 2 boxes for £2 (6 small baked potatoes)

Did your smoothie taste green Vic lol?I only made a green one once think I used too much spinach wasn't very nice but love the idea of them! X

Thought I'd pop in & say hi!

Currently 10st1lb so hope to join this thread legitimately soon! :)

Scuse the signature, it's a work in progress and I haven't figured out how to sort it! :)

morning guys. hope you are all good?
Laura thanks for letting us know how the baby is. what a shame for everyone...fingers crossed he comes out the woods for a happy ending x
i would have taken the 4lb gain too but knowing you it will be off very quick.
nikki size 8??? well done. how is your wee cherub?

vicky not good, what exactly is it you have? hope your ok?

Kim how are you?

Donna when is wee ones birthday? freaks me out as it doesn't seem like year ago you made him the cake. it was a dinosaur? ha am convinced it was lol

ronnie not long for holiday now? wohoo

i went running last night..2.1 miles!! near killed me but was determined to do it. very happy but legs are still on fire. its taken me 3 weeks and now that i have reached two miles i am going to try sticking to 2. gradually i have been trying to better the length of time i can run but want to see how i get on with two with no pressure for the next few attempts. haven't signed up for 10k it seems impossible after last night but its still in the forefront of my mind to aim for.
didn't eat much yesterday which is terrible. yogurt, cous cous and one slice toast with beans. honestly left slice toast cos couldn't face it. should have used up syns as i have 21 per day til Friday but couldn't even face them. going to try hard today to eat more....wtf? that is a new one lol

Well done on the run :-D

I had the best nights sleep last night and I knew I wasn't going to work this morning. Coincidence I think not!!!

This mornings smoothie was not so cracking....wont be trying that one again!

Does anyone still get grazeboxes? They have started doing kids ones and the first one is free so I ordered my SS one. Its amazing. He got 2 lots of dried fruit with choci bits in, some nachos with a dip and some jaffacake flapjack. Ive told him they cos too much to have every week but he can have them 1ce a month. If anyone wants one ive got a code for a free one x

morning guys. hope you are all good?
Laura thanks for letting us know how the baby is. what a shame for everyone...fingers crossed he comes out the woods for a happy ending x
i would have taken the 4lb gain too but knowing you it will be off very quick.
nikki size 8??? well done. how is your wee cherub?

vicky not good, what exactly is it you have? hope your ok?

Kim how are you?

Donna when is wee ones birthday? freaks me out as it doesn't seem like year ago you made him the cake. it was a dinosaur? ha am convinced it was lol

ronnie not long for holiday now? wohoo

Haha - yeah it was, can't believe you remember. His Birthday is next Tuesday-so a week away now! Time goes so quick with kids doesn't it, I don't think working in a school helps as you live term to term and that seems to make time go quicker.

i went running last night..2.1 miles!! near killed me but was determined to do it. very happy but legs are still on fire. its taken me 3 weeks and now that i have reached two miles i am going to try sticking to 2. gradually i have been trying to better the length of time i can run but want to see how i get on with two with no pressure for the next few attempts. haven't signed up for 10k it seems impossible after last night but its still in the forefront of my mind to aim for.
didn't eat much yesterday which is terrible. yogurt, cous cous and one slice toast with beans. honestly left slice toast cos couldn't face it. should have used up syns as i have 21 per day til Friday but couldn't even face them. going to try hard today to eat more....wtf? that is a new one lol

You can enter the 10k closer to the time anyway, I'm sure you can do it but no point entering until you feel ready, there's no point running if your not enjoying it, your less likely to keep it up if you keep pushing yourself so much you don't enjoy it.

This mornings smoothie was not so cracking....wont be trying that one again!

Does anyone still get grazeboxes? They have started doing kids ones and the first one is free so I ordered my SS one. Its amazing. He got 2 lots of dried fruit with choci bits in, some nachos with a dip and some jaffacake flapjack. Ive told him they cos too much to have every week but he can have them 1ce a month. If anyone wants one ive got a code for a free one x

How much are they? I'd be interested (although I'd be tempted to eat his as well lol)
I still get my box, usually once a month but with all the plans we have over Summer I've put it back a few months.... depending on how things go I might bring one forward closer to the time, but for now keeping the date as September.

Not had a great start to the day, I have two horrible bites from my run on Sunday, they're massive :( and hurt now as well.... and we're running in the woods tonight for training so I'll no doubt get some more to go with them. Wouldn't mind but I had my ''bug spray'' on (I don't use bug spray I use the avon dry oil spray which people swear by, but they've just changed the packaging... I'm slightly concerned they may have also changed the formula after Sunday.

I'm also really tired, didn't sleep very well last night, had some awful dreams about little one being in the hospital :/

Morning ladies.

You poor thing Vicky, as labyrinthitis is nasty, but at least you have a diagnosis now.....what meds did the GP give you? At least you have a few days off work to rest.

Well done on the runs Deb, you've done so well to keep going. Good idea to keep to the 2 miles for a while and just up the distance when you feel ready for it. Dont worry about the lack of food, as thats just your body adjusting.

Good luck for WI tonight Donna.

Im in the hurtlocker again! It seems every time I have a good day and then do some gardening etc, I'm trashed for a few days afterwards. Im back on strong painkillers and cant wait for the 18th when I go into hospital. Hayfever driving me nuts as well......what a misery I am! Was off plan again on Sunday with some vino, but I'm in the 'dont care mood' at the mo which wont give me a decent WI for tomorrow, but as long as I dont hit 9 stone, I can cope with that! Am going to go back to doing EE with an extra HexB, as it worked well for me last time as I lost weight with it. I really enjoyed it as it felt a lot more 'normal'.

Morning ladies.

You poor thing Vicky, as labyrinthitis is nasty, but at least you have a diagnosis now.....what meds did the GP give you? At least you have a few days off work to rest.

Well done on the runs Deb, you've done so well to keep going. Good idea to keep to the 2 miles for a while and just up the distance when you feel ready for it. Dont worry about the lack of food, as thats just your body adjusting.

Good luck for WI tonight Donna.

Im in the hurtlocker again! It seems every time I have a good day and then do some gardening etc, I'm trashed for a few days afterwards. Im back on strong painkillers and cant wait for the 18th when I go into hospital. Hayfever driving me nuts as well......what a misery I am! Was off plan again on Sunday with some vino, but I'm in the 'dont care mood' at the mo which wont give me a decent WI for tomorrow, but as long as I dont hit 9 stone, I can cope with that!

They wouldnt give me anything cos I havent come on yet and if I was to be preggers it would kill owt that was there, so just suffering till tomorrow when I should come on.

Its really getting me down though cos everyone keeps aaking if I am pregnant cos of how im feeling n I know im not n the docs say im not but people just assume im not saying owt cos its too early. I feel poop!

Soooooo ive decided im concentrating on getting a smoking hot bod lol x

I'm not holding out much hope for WI Kim, I feel really good (but that means nothing) after my celebrations on Thursday and the couple of extra healthy extra's before then I'll be surprised if its not a gain... also I'm really hungry today... already eaten my scan bran cake I was saving for later on :/

Back