Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Just found tape measure so going to take my measurements for the first time. Doing underbust, over bust, waist, hips, both arms and both thighs. Anything else I should take? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do my belly as well, so thats the 'wobbly' bit between your waist & hips!

I'm excited to take my measurements again next week :) I didn't measure my belly this time, as I couldn't remember what it was the first time x

Thanks ladies have made a note of my measurements, probably won't check again until I get to start exercising again but just wanted them as a reference point. Looks big in centimetres but will be easier to see losses ;-) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I find a difference in measurements most weeks even when I have STS :) good luck!

I feel so guilty for not running today - especially as the weather is so nice! My legs really need a rest though, and I'm sure I can find something to occupy myself with.

Anyone got anything nice planned for the weekend? Xx

Oopsie DH came home & batted his baby blues & suggested we out for a drink coz the weather is gorgeous! So here I am at my local pub garden having a spritzer .....life's tooooo short! X

kim63 said:
Oopsie DH came home & batted his baby blues & suggested we out for a drink coz the weather is gorgeous! So here I am at my local pub garden having a spritzer .....life's tooooo short! X

Ooh how lovely .... Lucky you enjoy the sunshine I'm on the school run then sitting at girls gym till 7 have a spritzer for me xx

kim63 said:

Jealous! I'm going to sit in the garden with a cuppa and wait for dan to get home from work :) loving this weather - maxi dress is coming out for meal with girls tomorrow if the leather leggings don't arrive!

The may/June magazine was waiting at home when I got nice suprise :)

lynica said:
The may/June magazine was waiting at home when I got nice suprise :)

Ooh I hope mine arrives soon!

So I've been having a super bad day (hence why I haven't really been on here much) and I haven't had much of an appetite, only just scraped in my HEx's and not yet had any syns. Weighed when I got in, just because I was curious to see what it said as I feel strangely light and after only 2 days and I'm down by 2.5lbs - is that even healthy? My scales are quite accurate to SW ones, they haven't been wrong yet. Do you think it could be switching to red days, so less carbs = less bloat? Or just that I haven't eaten much? Cause I would have expected star week to cause a gain :confused:

downtownsuzie said:
So I've been having a super bad day (hence why I haven't really been on here much) and I haven't had much of an appetite, only just scraped in my HEx's and not yet had any syns. Weighed when I got in, just because I was curious to see what it said as I feel strangely light and after only 2 days and I'm down by 2.5lbs - is that even healthy? My scales are quite accurate to SW ones, they haven't been wrong yet. Do you think it could be switching to red days, so less carbs = less bloat? Or just that I haven't eaten much? Cause I would have expected star week to cause a gain :confused:

If you haven't eaten much it could be that as there will be no food in your stomach or anything. I didn't each much Wednesday day and my mums scales said 9 9 that's 4.5!! Lol

downtownsuzie said:

Stop weighing yourself! (I sound like Kim!) It could just be a natural fluctuation, or loss of water retention - anything!

If you haven't eaten much it could be that as there will be no food in your stomach or anything. I didn't each much Wednesday day and my mums scales said 9 9 that's 4.5!! Lol

Hey, I did 4.5 this week, so it's not impossible! Fingers crossed for you ;)

Stop weighing yourself! (I sound like Kim!) It could just be a natural fluctuation, or loss of water retention - anything!

Haha, just wait til Kim gets online - then I'll really be in for it! I think she'll understand though (I hope) :eek:

How has everyone's day been?

Charlie, how was your chilli? x

downtownsuzie said:
How has everyone's day been?

Charlie, how was your chilli? x

Was really yummy - cooked it in the Actifry and it turned out great! OH thought it was too spicy though so didn't eat much of his :(

Eeeek, how hot is 'too hot'?

Eeeek, how hot is 'too hot'?

I put a couple of tbsp hot chilli powder in it - I really enjoyed it but OH is super fussy when it comes to spice! I made enough for tomorrow too but I bet he won't eat it!

Anything more than medium is too much for me! Haha

Back