Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Feeling a little bit proud - got my New Look size 10 skinny flares on today without even a struggle! They've still got that 'new jeans' tightness, but that'll wear off by the end of the day - these were my target jeans as well, so got some reassessing to do!

:bliss:

Angry and proud at the same time - pizza hut lunch with the girls.... Planned on having the 6 syn chilli pasta twist but find out they don't have any - despite much disgust from the waitress and friends, I chose to just have the unlimited salad from the salad bar! I would normally just have a salad at home anyway - but they made me feel like I was being silly. I don't want the guilt and grease of having pizza, I don't enjoy it that much anyway - and I feel good that I made the healthy choice. Plus it's pretty delicious! I'm definitely not denying myself anything.

What do you guys think? Xx

Nikki<3 said:
So excited.... Im going to give the cauliflower curry a go tonight. Do any of you have any ideas for a n Indian starter?

Mini popadoms and onions, or a couple of tsps
Mango chutney?

downtownsuzie said:
Feeling a little bit proud - got my New Look size 10 skinny flares on today without even a struggle! They've still got that 'new jeans' tightness, but that'll wear off by the end of the day - these were my target jeans as well, so got some reassessing to do!

Fantastic!! Bet it feels great! Xx

Angry and proud at the same time - pizza hut lunch with the girls.... Planned on having the 6 syn chilli pasta twist but find out they don't have any - despite much disgust from the waitress and friends, I chose to just have the unlimited salad from the salad bar! I would normally just have a salad at home anyway - but they made me feel like I was being silly. I don't want the guilt and grease of having pizza, I don't enjoy it that much anyway - and I feel good that I made the healthy choice. Plus it's pretty delicious! I'm definitely not denying myself anything.

I think you should feel proud - you certainly have more willpower than I do, plus you now have a spare 6 syns! ;)

Don't let them make you feel like you're being silly - you're the one with the fab weight loss x

Mango chutney?

YES! I had those with my curry and they were amazing. Tesco's own plain ones were 2.5 each x

charliemm said:
Mango chutney?

Totally forgot about popadoms thanks for reminding me chick!

charliemm said:

Don't let anyone make you feel guilty for eating what you want, if you want a salad then just have a salad.
I think that's why a lot of us struggle with food choice cause of what others think, and we feel we've got to have, say, a pizza just cause we are at pizza hut.
You know what you like the taste of now so be strong and proud and choose what you like.
By the way the little chicken wings are tasty at pizza hut that's what I have and then the unlimited salad too, yummy
Hope your still having a nice time though xx

Nikki<3 said:
Well ladies, as you know I've been mulling over whether to go and try Rosmary conley. Now in the past I have tried every diet possible, from Atkins to weight watchers. I have successfully lost weight doing SW and then calorie counting. But with just over a stone to go I want something maintainable for life.

I have been reigniting my passion for SW by reading people's diaries and it's made me realise that this is the diet for me.

Please can I come back? :(

I have some serious catching up to do since Annie lost 4.5lb!

I have 10 weeks until France and just over a stone. I can do this with you lovely ladies support.

I am having no alcohol for 7 days now and want to see how this affects my weight loss.

Xx

Hi I'm the same as you done every diet under the sun for too many years now, until I found sw in July. I've never felt better. The food that can be enjoyed is fantastic and I truly believe I will eat this way for ever. I'm introducing my girls to this way of cooking and eating too, so they will just see this as normal as they grow up. There is always something yummy to have you never feel deprived.
Good luck with your last little bit to lose I'm sure it will be gone by the time your holiday is here, we all here to support as well, I'd be happy with my last 6lbs gone in 10 weeks too :)

downtownsuzie said:

Woohoo skinny flares !!! Fantastic feeling I bet enjoy your day well done :)

lynica said:
Don't let anyone make you feel guilty for eating what you want, if you want a salad then just have a salad.
I think that's why a lot of us struggle with food choice cause of what others think, and we feel we've got to have, say, a pizza just cause we are at pizza hut.
You know what you like the taste of now so be strong and proud and choose what you like.
By the way the little chicken wings are tasty at pizza hut that's what I have and then the unlimited salad too, yummy
Hope your still having a nice time though xx

I'm really full, and I enjoyed the salad more than I'd have enjoyed eating the pizza and feeling greasy afterwards. I think it's about weighing up whether something is really worth it - I know one pizza wouldn't have made much of a difference, but today I'd rather have the salad as I've got a gorgeous chilli for dinner! Plus - she forgot to charge me for it so I've had lunch for the price of a diet coke!

Plus - she forgot to charge me for it so I've had lunch for the price of a diet coke!

Haha, that's the best part!

You did what's best for you and you should feel proud. You're right, that greasy feeling is horrible :(

Yey welcome back Nikki we missed you x
Well done Charlie on your choice as it is hard with peer pressure sometimes x
Must check out those samoses sound yummy
Cor Annie bet you look fabulous in your 10's x

We've just walked into town & sat outside for a coffee its so warm here. We're having a bbq tonight with fresh mackeral, pork, sausages & various salads. DH is cutting the grass & I'm sat outside watching in the glorious sunshine....life is sweet! X

P.S. That boy needs some sun, I need my sunglasses on he's that pale....not complaining tho as he's only got a pair of shorts on & he's 6 foot of hunk lol! X

Thanks guys. Sometimes I wonder if I am being too strict but i don't regret not having pizza do can't be the wrong decision! Treated myself to a thorntons praline bar for 9.5 syns instead :)

kim63 said:
Yey welcome back Nikki we missed you x
Well done Charlie on your choice as it is hard with peer pressure sometimes x
Must check out those samoses sound yummy
Cor Annie bet you look fabulous in your 10's x

We've just walked into town & sat outside for a coffee its so warm here. We're having a bbq tonight with fresh mackeral, pork, sausages & various salads. DH is cutting the grass & I'm sat outside watching in the glorious sunshine....life is sweet! X

Your BBQ sounds fantastic - I think we're off to the cinema tonight. If not, gonna get the fire pit out of the shed and sit outside all evening!

charliemm said:
Your BBQ sounds fantastic - I think we're off to the cinema tonight. If not, gonna get the fire pit out of the shed and sit outside all evening!

Haha! That's what we do after we've eaten just snuggle up around the bbq! But BGT back on tonight so that's a Saturday night must! Oh & don't forget the clocks go forward tonight so yey to lighter evenings! X

charliemm said:
Thanks guys. Sometimes I wonder if I am being too strict but i don't regret not having pizza do can't be the wrong decision! Treated myself to a thorntons praline bar for 9.5 syns instead :)

You're not too strict just disciplined & good on you. That praline bar sounds gorgeous x

Oh yeah, but boo to losing an hour!

Well done on the discipline Charlie at pizza hut. The salad bar is so nice from there though so that helps.

So jealous of you sitting out in the sun Kim...i'm pretty sure i'm in one of the only areas which it actually is cloudy!

Got my dinner all planned out:

Starter: Sharwoods bombay potato (3 syns), 2 sharwoods popadoms (3.5 syns) with onion and tomoato chutney
Chicken curry with added onions and peppers and a small amount of rice. 1/2 a nan bread (6 syns)

x

Nikki<3 said:
Got my dinner all planned out:

Starter: Sharwoods bombay potato (3 syns), 2 sharwoods popadoms (3.5 syns) with onion and tomoato chutney
Chicken curry with added onions and peppers and a small amount of rice. 1/2 a nan bread (6 syns)

x

Sounds delicious :)

Back