Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I have had a rushed day! did an hour of yoga after work then walked home, then took dogs for a walk. When I got home I dyed and cut my hair! Then realised I had left my assignment at work and it needed to be sent in tomorrow so just spent 2 hours doing another!

lilprincessvic said:
I have had a rushed day! did an hour of yoga after work then walked home, then took dogs for a walk. When I got home I dyed and cut my hair! Then realised I had left my assignment at work and it needed to be sent in tomorrow so just spent 2 hours doing another!

Busy busy! X

So woke up this morning like an excited child at christmas - and went straight to weigh myself (I knew the effect of the red days probably won't have made much of a difference so soon, but I was excited nonetheless) but it showed an STS. I went to the loo (no need for more info!) and then showed 1/2lb loss. Still felt groggy and bloated - went for a 40 min 6.8km run, and final weigh in shows 1lb loss, which takes me to 121.2lbs!

I did weigh myself several times moving the scales around, but the scales repeatedly showed 8.9.25 so I'm taking that as my final figure! Very happy :)

Measurement wise - the treadmill has been a godsend! This week, I've lost 1/4" off my thighs, 1/2" from my hips and 1/4" from my under bust! My hard work at staying 100% and running every day has really worked.

Stick to it girls :) xx

charliemm said:
So woke up this morning like an excited child at christmas - and went straight to weigh myself (I knew the effect of the red days probably won't have made much of a difference so soon, but I was excited nonetheless) but it showed an STS. I went to the loo (no need for more info!) and then showed 1/2lb loss. Still felt groggy and bloated - went for a 40 min 6.8km run, and final weigh in shows 1lb loss, which takes me to 121.2lbs!

I did weigh myself several times moving the scales around, but the scales repeatedly showed 8.9.25 so I'm taking that as my final figure! Very happy :)

Measurement wise - the treadmill has been a godsend! This week, I've lost 1/4" off my thighs, 1/2" from my hips and 1/4" from my under bust! My hard work at staying 100% and running every day has really worked.

Well done hun!

Thanks chicken, am super pleased because I have really tried hard this week! Wasn't expecting 1lb so close to target too!

You really are proof it works and that realistically 8st 7 is doable! :)

Well done! I was thinking about not running today, but you have inspired me ;)

Last edited:
charliemm said:
Thanks chicken, am super pleased because I have really tried hard this week! Wasn't expecting 1lb so close to target too!

Well done!! great to see that so close to target with hard work and focus you can still have great results fab news.
your keeping me going huni hoping I can achieve the same results
Have a great weekend xx

Well ladies, as you know I've been mulling over whether to go and try Rosmary conley. Now in the past I have tried every diet possible, from Atkins to weight watchers. I have successfully lost weight doing SW and then calorie counting. But with just over a stone to go I want something maintainable for life.

I have been reigniting my passion for SW by reading people's diaries and it's made me realise that this is the diet for me.

Please can I come back? :(

I have some serious catching up to do since Annie lost 4.5lb!

I have 10 weeks until France and just over a stone. I can do this with you lovely ladies support.

I am having no alcohol for 7 days now and want to see how this affects my weight loss.

Xx

Well done Charlie! Welcome back Nikki as you say there's plenty of quick fix solutions but sw is something you can keep up for life :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well ladies, as you know I've been mulling over whether to go and try Rosmary conley. Now in the past I have tried every diet possible, from Atkins to weight watchers. I have successfully lost weight doing SW and then calorie counting. But with just over a stone to go I want something maintainable for life.

I have been reigniting my passion for SW by reading people's diaries and it's made me realise that this is the diet for me.

Please can I come back? :(

I have some serious catching up to do since Annie lost 4.5lb!

I have 10 weeks until France and just over a stone. I can do this with you lovely ladies support.

I am having no alcohol for 7 days now and want to see how this affects my weight loss.

Xx

Hoorayyyyyyy! I was hoping you'd see the light ;) So excited that you're coming back to us! I'm with you every step of the way x

downtownsuzie said:
Hoorayyyyyyy! I was hoping you'd see the light ;) So excited that you're coming back to us! I'm with you every step of the way x

Thanks sweetie :) x

Thanks guys :) couldn't keep in track if i didn't have you lovely bunch for motivation, tips and recipes though! I think we make a great team!

Welcome back Nikki, I'm so glad you're sticking with us :)

So excited.... Im going to give the cauliflower curry a go tonight. Do any of you have any ideas for a n Indian starter?

There must be some kind of a low syn samosa or something?

Charlie, you're right, we are a fab team x

Back