Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi everyone, well I've survived the 4 days of non weighing! How did you do Nikki? How was your first week back at work?

My son is six today so we had a little party and I had cake & sweets so not looking forward to weighing in the morning!!

Hi everyone, well I've survived the 4 days of non weighing! How did you do Nikki? How was your first week back at work?

My son is six today so we had a little party and I had cake & sweets so not looking forward to weighing in the morning!!

Yay, well done you. How did you feel about not weighing daily?
Does it matter tho Debbie, you were celebrating your sons birthday....blow the scales! :)

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay, well done you. How did you feel about not weighing daily? Does it matter tho Debbie, you were celebrating your sons birthday....blow the scales! :) Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I actually felt free....does that sound weird! I still ate right but I was no longer in bad form because of what the scales said that morning! I was chatting the gym instructor this morning after class and she said I was looking very toned and didn't need to lose any weight. I was happy to hear that, sometimes we cannot see what others see.
Hopefully I can continue trusting myself and my body and leave that scales alone:)

ladies the scales are bad and really can effect our moods. not that we didn't already know that but i forgot how much.
BUT not letting it get to me. mind over matter.
finally my bad eating has caught up with me. i think its what i needed.
i started my fitness plan this week and that included 30 day shred. which has left me with an inability to walk. i am hopeful the exercise combined with star week is responsible but shall see.

i just can't get my head into this. not sure i have properly tried so that's a pointless thing to say.
i am out this week end then quite frankly can't afford to go out so hopefully i can get myself sorted.

will do the shred today again. i need to hammer this fitness as i am more focused on that but not liking scales rising

Kim....8st 6lb today.

kick up the butt i need. keep smiling ladies x

Im with you on that one Deb, but I'm not going to let the scales influence my mood.....I'm up a pound and I've been 100% on plan all week! Since the challenge started this was the first week I've been 100% and I gain!
However I will remain positive about this because I've lost 4lb in 4 weeks which is still pretty good by my standards!
One of the drugs I'm on slows the metabolism so I'm wandering if that could be why I'm such a slow loser?

Now you've seen your gain Deb, has it given you a kick up the bum?!

Sts for me, I'm happy enough.
Kim it usually takes a week or 2 if I'm being very good to show on the scales! The same as when I'm not so good it shows the week after Deb!
Deb you are going through a tough time, take care of yourself xx
Kim it has to be the drugs, you know that if you are 100% you couldn't be gaining fat.

Im with you on that one Deb, but I'm not going to let the scales influence my mood.....I'm up a pound and I've been 100% on plan all week! Since the challenge started this was the first week I've been 100% and I gain!
However I will remain positive about this because I've lost 4lb in 4 weeks which is still pretty good by my standards!
One of the drugs I'm on slows the metabolism so I'm wandering if that could be why I'm such a slow loser?

Now you've seen your gain Deb, has it given you a kick up the bum?!

Sorry duplicate post.....stupid internet has been playing up since last night!

sort of Kim....i just did the shred yet not thinking too much of what i am eating yet. not eating hugely bad or anything but its making me want to exercise much more. i think exercise with careful but not strict eating is the way forward for me.

i wouldn't worry Kim especially as you are so good. x

Well after the non scales all week. I'm gutted. Been really good food wise, thought I'd see a little loss but nope still 10st 5lb :-(

First week back at work has gone well so far. It's really helped with the food intake. I've stuck to plan and have eating lightly and cut the bloaty bread out because I was looking like a balloon a lot of the time.

Really fancy a nice night out but think we are going to have a duvet evening with Millie and watch a film.

Next Friday we are going to a restaurant which has like a 1 year waiting list! So I'm very excited about that so need a good on plan week so I can enjoy every mouthful (even though I have chosen super healthy options!!) I know my main is cod with potatoes and I'm sure it has some sort of crusty topping so pretty healthy, but can't remember my starter, could have been melon. Hmmmm. It's also take your own booze so I'm going to take a mini bottle of gin and bottle of diet tonic. Very excited!

Erm.... Don't think I have anything else to report.

I'm up to 10 stone 4 after being on the steroids :(

I'm keeping syns low this week as out tomorrow night for my little cousins 18th Birthday, going to drink spirits and diet coke and the plan is to have one alcoholic/one just diet coke to try and bring the syns down as well.

Will be low syns next week as well as we're in York Saturday and Sunday.... then the following week it's Ash's Birthday.... if I didn't have a life this slimming business would be a whole lot easier.

Wow-impressive that your going to the restaurant then Nikki, make the most of it.

Tomorrow we're going to visit some options for wedding cars and we're calling around some venue dresses as well, all exciting, won't have anything to do wedding wise next year :p

Busy girls :)

Well done on the sts Nikki and Im sure your steroid bloat will be gone by next week Donna.

Good morning everyone, stormy here again today. We hare going to my sisters for the night, her son's birthday was last Tuesday and my son's was on Thursday so we're having a little family party for them!
We also have to meet my other sisters new puppy!! She got a golden lab and she looks so cute on the photos she has been sending me! I'll try put one on here.
Have a nice weekend everyone:)

image-3422175594.jpg

Isn't she gorgeous!

Hi everyone, again sorry for only getting on now. I purchased Netflix during the week and both DH and I have been glued to it and I am also nose deep into another crochet project. ? So just didn't get around to getting on here.

So Wednesdays WI I STS, that was ok as I know I had a bad week and was lucky I didn't gain. I also won the wee ballot they have at group and managed to bag myself the curry cookbook! Last week I didn't keep try of my syns so I know that's were I went wrong. So using a food diary this week.

Donna & Nikki, that is great you both have set a date. Sorry if I missed this but are you both getting married in 2015?

Nikki glad that you found your diamond and your ring is getting sorted. Donna hope the swelling has gone down. That is so frightening. Must be something else you are having the reaction to. Annette hope you are having a lovely weekend and hope everyone else is doing well.

Well I can't believe I am saying this but I am thinking of doing another marathon this year. I am not 100% sure yet, it more like 10% at the moment. ? I was just looking at my time in Paris and thinking about all the positives from training for it and just thought maybe I could do it again. But my running partner who is 100% she wants to do another one is having problems with her hip . So we'll see.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah both of our dates are in 2015, will be nice sort of counting down together lol.

My face is back to normal again now :) even managed to go out for my little cousins 18th, so keeping syns low the rest of the week, don't think I was too bad but it was a lot of drink, so 5 syns a day it is :)

A little annoyed with Ash as he knows how I've been struggling lately and he's decided today he wants a Sunday dinner and got all the bits out we had left from Christmas dinner and is insisting on Yorkshire puddings... so I'm having chicken, fry lighted potatoes and veg.... I might even make myself chips rather then roasts and then I can have salt and vinegar on them instead of having gravy, then I can save my 5 syns for a kitkat instead ;)

I'm really looking forward to the wedding countdown! 81 weeks today!!! So proud that the scales are staying the same, kind of proves my maintenance will be pretty easy going. Not too fussed how quick this last but comes off but would like to at least see the nines by march 22nd which is my nans 70th meal out x

Back