Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Half a pound........jammy b***** Ronnie lol! x

Sorry Annete, but we seem to have Hurricane Katrina's older uglier sister here in Dorset!
Hope you have a good break tho and all your travel plans go as expected x

Oooh naughty girl Nikki! You wont be able to go back to that jewellers to have the 'lost' diamond re-set tho! x

As long as you can make healthy choices inbetween the socials Laura, it all might balance out! x

Donna, what are save the dates? x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Half a pound........jammy b***** Ronnie lol! x Sorry Annete, but we seem to have Hurricane Katrina's older uglier sister here in Dorset! Hope you have a good break tho and all your travel plans go as expected x Oooh naughty girl Nikki! You wont be able to go back to that jewellers to have the 'lost' diamond re-set tho! x As long as you can make healthy choices inbetween the socials Laura, it all might balance out! x Donna, what are save the dates? x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha don't worry. My neighbour is a jeweller and I'm going to get him to set it in a white gold band x

Oooo exciting Nikki, I've been looking at save the dates too... when are you sending yours? What time are you getting married? We've gone for 12.30.

We wanted 12.30 too but when I checked on the Tuesday it was free but by the Thursday it had gone. So it was 11.30 or 2.30 so we took 11.30.

We are sending our save the dates this month because 2015 summer holidays go on sale march/April and I don't want anyone booking their holiday over the wedding date! X

Haha, my minimins app went down on my tablet yesterday so I went thru google to get it and the site came up looking very different and it showed how many posts were on each thread.......this one was the highest at over 18, 000!!!
We must chat a lot !!

We were thinking the same thing Nikki, undecided on whether to send some save the evenings for evening guests or not as well.... we wouldn't usually but just with the summer holidays ect.

Save the dates are something you send earlier then the invites Kim, so that people know to keep the date free, then invites go out closer to the wedding with all the details on

Yeah you can get some nice cute one's as well, like you say a nice idea for summer weddings as people do have loads of other stuff going on so at least if they know the date they can decide whether to book other things around it or not

Ladies, when getting married how much did you do yourselves.... one of my bridesmaids has offered to supply the chair covers and sashes and we were thinking of a candy cart or candy buffet, although doing things like this ourselves would save loads of money, would it be a bit too much for us trying to get it all set up and organised on the day?

Ladies, when getting married how much did you do yourselves.... one of my bridesmaids has offered to supply the chair covers and sashes and we were thinking of a candy cart or candy buffet, although doing things like this ourselves would save loads of money, would it be a bit too much for us trying to get it all set up and organised on the day?

It depends on your venue.

We are having a candy buffet, cupcakes, vintage popcorn machine and are doing Sashes and cover ourselves but our wedding planner at the venue sets it all up for us and we make her a plan or if there isn't a wedding the day before we can do it then.

I'm pretty sure she said they could set it up for us, I'll have to double check with her before we agree to anything ourselves though, as don't think we'll want the extra stress of trying to set it all up in the morning if there has been a wedding the night before.

Don't think we want the candy buffet until the evening do, but they could set it up earlier if they wanted to.

Glad you've sorted all your transfers out Annette, thats the pressure lifted a bit for your travels.

So when us the big day booked for Donna?

Good luck with the no weighing til Friday Nikki and Debbie!

Sounds like a good plan Deb, so good on your mate from work doing you a training program. So your other challenge this week will be no crisps! Great news on the viewings, fingers crossed. What type of house are you selling? Will you go into rented once sold?
Aaaw thats really sweet, why on earth are you thinking of me when you have enough of your own crap to worry about?!
Im ok, just plodding on! But have started watching Greys from series 1 again.....hubby wanted to see what it was like! He wasnt very keen after the pilot episode, so I encouraged another episode and wham he was hooked!!! So we've been snuggled up in front of the open fire watching Greys.....bliss!

just checking your doing ok lovely :)

yes Kim i will get rented accommodation although its not very secure in terms of how long i can rent etc but not worrying about things like that just now. one day at a time ;-)
jealous of your greys fest Kim and great hubby loves it too.

i didn't do my run yesterday as friend invited me for dinner so going to do 30 day shred soon.. i promised myself i would stick to what he gave me. plus it gives me a push to prove him wrong ha ha

wedding chat is exciting. nikki how is your house sale going?

House went up for sale 1 month ago and we have had one viewing so far x

You sound very good Deb :)

donna how are you now after the hair incident?

Not great, I was worse yesterday though, the back of my head was very swollen and painful, now its just my eyes again. Tried calling the doctors yesterday but they were closed for training so I'm waiting up now so I can call them as soon as they open, as I don't think the tablets I'm on are really doing anything.

I think it will be too much for us to out all our stuff up Donna. Rich has be at the venue at 10.30 for meeting with the registrar so I'm going to draw up a plan of how I want stuff to look and she said we can go down in the week before to show her where we want stuff. So excited!!

just checking your doing ok lovely :)

yes Kim i will get rented accommodation although its not very secure in terms of how long i can rent etc but not worrying about things like that just now. one day at a time ;-)
jealous of your greys fest Kim and great hubby loves it too.

i didn't do my run yesterday as friend invited me for dinner so going to do 30 day shred soon.. i promised myself i would stick to what he gave me. plus it gives me a push to prove him wrong ha ha

You're so sweet Debs, thank you for thinking of me when you have so much crap going on in your life :)
You're also sounding very focused and motivated which is great to hear.....more than I can say myself! x

Back