Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

My target date is 2 weeks away & I have another 10.5lb to go! I realise I wont make it (target is 8.7 stone) by then, but all Im asking my scales to say is...8 stone 13.5lbs!!!!!!! I just want to see 8 stone something & I'll be a happy bunny! Im so happy with the weight I've lost so far & seeing the change in my shape (hubby quite happy as well!!!). I have also recently taken up cycling & my weight loss has increased weekly, so my poor bike will be getting a thrashing over these next 2 weeks!
Good luck to all the 9 stoners!

I really wanna be 8st something.......

7lbs to go till i get 8st 13!! Does anyone find these last few pounds are harder to shift? seems to be taking me ages now

I really wanna be 8st something.......

7lbs to go till i get 8st 13!! Does anyone find these last few pounds are harder to shift? seems to be taking me ages now

Hi Lisa. I've got just 4 lbs to see 8 stone something & cant wait as its years since I will have seen that number on my scales!!!
I've been quite lucky as my weight loss seems to have sped up over the last few weeks..... & long may it continue......as I've recently taken up cycling & its certainly helping with the losses & toning. Good luck

whey im here! lost 3lbs this week making me 9st12 yay im so happy lol

I weighed in this morning at 9 stone & 0.5lbs, which was a 3lb loss for me this week!!! Im so excited for next week as hopefully I will see that number 8 on the scales, which will be the first time in about 10 years!!!

I weighed in this morning at 9 stone & 0.5lbs, which was a 3lb loss for me this week!!! Im so excited for next week as hopefully I will see that number 8 on the scales, which will be the first time in about 10 years!!!

You're doing fantastically. Good luck for next week, even if it means you're leaving us.

I have a confession to make............I very rarely jump on the scales mid-week, as Im very aware that my weight will fluctuate during the week & I will only get a true reading on my WI day. However, Im so excited to see that number 8 stone something on the scales & I did feel 'thinner' this morning, so.......................I was 8 stone 12lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen 8 stone something for so long, I am so b****y proud of myself.....sorry to gloat! Anyway, my WI is on Friday so here's hoping I stay in the 8's....serve me right for jumping on the scales if it doesn't!

Congratulations to the both of you, good luck for weigh day.

I've finally made it to half way through the 9's - just hope the second half doesn't take me two months like the first half.

1.5 lbs off for me this week 9 st 10.5 now slowly creeping down :) well done kim63 & choccieholic :D

Well it does serve me right for getting on the scales early! Went out for a meal & a few drinkies on Wednesday, so I guessed I would pay for it today in WI & I've only cycled once this week.......wasn't the 8 stone 12lbs I was on Monday (but it was good to see those numbers), I was 8 stone 13lbs!
Onwards & upwards.....new target date is the 23rd June, so lots of cycling for me as its certainly helping me shift these last few pounds.

Im currently about 9.6. at my heaviest i was 11.5 but on slimming world got down to 8.2 for ages then down to 7 - im quite small so it was a nice weight but since dropping out of university last year ive not looked after myself and have gained two stone. I want to finally wake myself up and lose it again!

Just want to say hi to everyone :) I'm really hoping to be in this group after my WI on Thursday, I was 10st 2lb last week and hope that my 1st week has got me into the lovely 9's x

Hi
Could I join please?
Need to get focused and stay in the 9s
As of this morning I weigh 9st 13lbs. Need all the help I can get because my weight is not going down atm x

Hello to all the new comers and good luck with gwtting down to the 8's.

Finally my weight has started coming off again, I really thought I was going to be here forever.

Back