Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Nickee said:
Thanks charlie, i have been reading some of your posts and you have done so well! We are similar heights so its good to see someone on the smaller side of tall :0) Green days seem to come easiest to me, i think im scared of the freedom of ee! Having come from years of calorie counting portion control shouldnt be a problem, if anything its learning not to count anymore that i am finding difficult. I do it automatically now!

I found it hard to believe I could have all those syns and felt really greedy when I did. However, had better losses when I did have 10-15 than when I have less!

I have just got to stop nibbling on tiny things pretending they don't count because they are so small! Does anyone else do that?

Nickee said:
I have just got to stop nibbling on tiny things pretending they don't count because they are so small! Does anyone else do that?

I kind of do, like having a few swigs of the other halves milkshake and not counting it as it wasn't a whole glass (or mine for that matter)! Eating bits of cheese after I've had milk as my HEXA and not counting it is another :p

Nickee said:
At the moment my worst habit is tearing the crusts off bread and just eating them- now thats bad!

That is rather strange! What do you do with the rest of the bread?!

Totally fell off the wagon today - late meeting at work and they had prepared us a buffet of spring rolls, mozzarella sticks, mini flapjacks etc. Had every intention of being good and sticking to my carrot sticks but couldn't resist... Worked out that I have just had 63 syns :O

Didn't have dinner, was far too full! Panicked at first when I realised how many syns I'd had, but worked it out and as long as I have less than 5 a day for the rest of the week I won't have gone over. Normally I would just panic and start afresh the next day - which wouldn't help at all.

Anyone else have a weakness for buffets? I find it so hard to resist whilst everyone else is tucking in :/

charliemm said:
Totally fell off the wagon today - late meeting at work and they had prepared us a buffet of spring rolls, mozzarella sticks, mini flapjacks etc. Had every intention of being good and sticking to my carrot sticks but couldn't resist... Worked out that I have just had 63 syns :O

Didn't have dinner, was far too full! Panicked at first when I realised how many syns I'd had, but worked it out and as long as I have less than 5 a day for the rest of the week I won't have gone over. Normally I would just panic and start afresh the next day - which wouldn't help at all.

Anyone else have a weakness for buffets? I find it so hard to resist whilst everyone else is tucking in :/

Those foods are like kryptonite to me and I have no power to resist.

Hi ladies - hoping to join you this week :) currently 10st 1.5 and a sneaky peek on the scales says that I've already lost 2lbs! Got a target of 9st 3, but considering lowering it depending on how I feel when I get there. I'll let you know how I get on at WI on Weds. Good luck to you all this week x

downtownsuzie said:
Hi ladies - hoping to join you this week :) currently 10st 1.5 and a sneaky peek on the scales says that I've already lost 2lbs! Got a target of 9st 3, but considering lowering it depending on how I feel when I get there. I'll let you know how I get on at WI on Weds. Good luck to you all this week x

Good luck! Fingers crossed you're here on weds :)

Charlie x

Increasing exercise and sticking to <5 syns a day has worked, gone from 9.3 to 9.2.25 since the buffet. Gonna try and have 5-10 a day this week, run 3 x 5km and keep my fingers crossed for a good loss :)

How is everyone else doing?

2.5lbs off for me - 9st 13lbs!! Haven't been this weight since the day I was born!! Haha x

downtownsuzie said:
2.5lbs off for me - 9st 13lbs!! Haven't been this weight since the day I was born!! Haha x

Yes! Well done :)
I'm so excited for you! Xx

Thank you! I'm so excited :D Bit worried about how I'm gonna make it to the low 9's though!!

Hi,
I'm 9st 2, I want to get back down to 8. Started my 2nd time round at 9st 5, the 1st time I was 10st. Why is the last stone always the hardest to remove?

downtownsuzie said:
Thank you! I'm so excited :D Bit worried about how I'm gonna make it to the low 9's though!!

Don't worry, you'll get there! I never thought I'd see the 9's but here I am at 9.2 :) xx

Nickee said:
Weigh in tomorrow eek! Hope i have lost something, been pretty good minus all the bread crusts!

Good luck!

Good luck!

I've just finished my Shred for the day and now about to tuck into some SW chicken pasta :)

Back