Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I wanna b a loser! said:
Ooohh Nikki new avvie pic- love your hair,being blonde is such a ball ache I find,how do you manage to get and keep it that lovely blonde?
I'm gonna get told off here I feel but I've been on scales again for a peek and am pleased to see my unofficial gain coming off..fingers crossed that by time I go back to class on Tuesday my official result will be a sts! Have a good day ladies xx

Oh and Kim- I'm 31 but still get I'D'd everytime I go out drinking lol xx

Thanks hun.... But it's fake but shhhh don't tell anyone! I've been having highlights since last August And that was my fourth lot :-D I'm naturally super dark brown hehe I use John Frieda conditioning treatments and it brings it up a treat!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning ladies! I use to have bleached blonde hair after years of bullying for being 'ginger' at school! I loved it but since I've gone back to being a redhead I realised how much it washed me out!

I have two meals out today but have planned to be super good - lunch is in a local cafe so will have beans and cheese on a jacket, and dinner is at a Chinese so will have my fave chicken in black bean sauce with boiled rice for 5 syns :)

Great to see some of you up and exercising! I'm at work and no scheduled run for today, but 6.5km tomorrow!

Morning all, very pleased to report that after my mega 3 days of eating at the weekend and my night involving a couple cocktails to celebrate my friends engagement I have only gained 1lb :) all the green tea and water must have worked their magic yesterday ;-) as on Monday I was showing a 4.5lb gain so to get it down to 1lb is great! Happy Friday everyone ;-) Kim hope your WI day is kind to you too! X

icklerockchick said:
Morning all, very pleased to report that after my mega 3 days of eating at the weekend and my night involving a couple cocktails to celebrate my friends engagement I have only gained 1lb :) all the green tea and water must have worked their magic yesterday ;-) as on Monday I was showing a 4.5lb gain so to get it down to 1lb is great! Happy Friday everyone ;-) Kim hope your WI day is kind to you too! X

Excellent news :) well done! X

Good luck today Kim!

lynica said:
Morning ladies
Just getting up to do d1L1 30ds woohoo !!!!! :) x

Done and dusted was just as hard as I remember lol but good at the same time!! Good to being doing exercise after nearly 4 weeks off x

charliemm said:
Morning ladies! I use to have bleached blonde hair after years of bullying for being 'ginger' at school! I loved it but since I've gone back to being a redhead I realised how much it washed me out!

I have two meals out today but have planned to be super good - lunch is in a local cafe so will have beans and cheese on a jacket, and dinner is at a Chinese so will have my fave chicken in black bean sauce with boiled rice for 5 syns :)

Great to see some of you up and exercising! I'm at work and no scheduled run for today, but 6.5km tomorrow!

Sounds like a good plan, well done being so organised :) good luck with your 6.5k run tommorrow sure you'll do great x

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Morning everyone!
Hope that weigh in goes well for you Kim!
Charlie, your meal choices sound great!
Hope that you all have a wonderful day! X

Morning what you up to today ?? x

icklerockchick said:

Well done you've pulled it back fantastic !! x

Sorry forgot to say good luck Kim at wi today xx
How was the theatre ? x

MOrnin all...my scales showed two readings but sticking at 8st 10lb exactly so am keeping that one which means there wasn't too much damage from last weekends massive binge. Happy I have started my walking and 30ds too...funny how motivated you can be after being so down last week. Have good day everyone x

icklerockchick said:

Well done! That's great work :).
I'm a green tea addict too! Have recently invested in the matcha powder. Not noticing much difference on the weight losses but it is so calming. X

debtin said:
MOrnin all...my scales showed two readings but sticking at 8st 10lb exactly so am keeping that one which means there wasn't too much damage from last weekends massive binge. Happy I have started my walking and 30ds too...funny how motivated you can be after being so down last week. Have good day everyone x

Fantastic! :) what is this 30 day shred? X

debtin said:

Well done!
I have the 30 ds, but I started using it at the same time as I damaged my knee and am too scared to go back to it!
Good to hear that you are so motivated!! X

charliemm said:

It's an exercise DVD, kind of like circuits of strength, abs and cardio. It's supposed to be amazing for losing inches and getting very toned. I have it but haven't had the time to do it everyday yet =)

I weighed in at 9st 12 yesterday which means 1.5 loss. Not quite doing my challenge for the week but considering the week i've had it's an amazing loss haha. Hope everyones good! x

debtin said:
Well done, I can't wait to try the shred again when my ankles healed. Infact I've lost my DVD (the case is here but DVD has vanished) so ordered the jillian michaels boxset :)
Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Well done! That's great work :).
I'm a green tea addict too! Have recently invested in the matcha powder. Not noticing much difference on the weight losses but it is so calming. X
I love matcha too not had it in ages though, always wanted to try the Teapigs one but do pricey so I just had a cheap one off eBay!
charliemm said:

It's a fitness DVD by jillian michaels it's really good! It's only a fiver from amazon and has 3 levels of intensity. Only takes 20minutes but is quite hard work unless you're fit I'm sure you will be great at it with all your running!

MidnightPrincess said:
It's an exercise DVD, kind of like circuits of strength, abs and cardio. It's supposed to be amazing for losing inches and getting very toned. I have it but haven't had the time to do it everyday yet =)

I weighed in at 9st 12 yesterday which means 1.5 loss. Not quite doing my challenge for the week but considering the week i've had it's an amazing loss haha. Hope everyones good! x

Great loss well done you especially with all your essays going on x

icklerockchick said:

That's really good x

MidnightPrincess said:

Yey well done x

If its only 20 minutes I'm very interested! I get put off by long workout DVDs! I shall have a gander - be good for the days I don't have a run :)

charliemm said:
If its only 20 minutes I'm very interested! I get put off by long workout DVDs! I shall have a gander - be good for the days I don't have a run :)

I love it, but you need hand weights too.... I tried with Tins of beans and it had no effect at all.

Back