Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Hello!
Usual pre weigh in nerves have started. Am keeping myself very busy today!
Enjoy DD tonight! Look forward to hearing about it tomorrow.
90's disco sounds great! That's good that over 40's are allowed in!!
Have walked 6.5 miles before lunch. Once, just me and the dog and the other with the children. Sun was beautiful this morning. Having a quick sun soak at the moment before the next shower starts.
Didn't make Bournemouth :-(.
I'll let you know how tonight goes, please keep everything crossed for a loss!! X

Good luck for WI x

Ladies I'm so excited! I have just tried on and bought a pair of size 6 work trousers from new look! I'm still convinced they are a fluke pair! :O

lilprincessvic said:
Charlie I have taken inspiration and taken a pics in my 'fat' pants. Can't wait to get to 119 n take another!

Wahay! Fab :) xx

Hello!
Have walked 6.5 miles before lunch. Once, just me and the dog and the other with the children. Sun was beautiful this morning. Having a quick sun soak at the moment before the next shower starts.
I'll let you know how tonight goes, please keep everything crossed for a loss!! X

Ooh, fingers crossed, im sure you will do brilliantly as usual....you put me to shame! x

Hi skinny minnies :) I've just spent best part of an hour reading back!
Charlie WOW you look fantastic, you are my inspiration,we are similar height (im 5ft4.75 on boots scales) but if I ever get to your weight I'd never in a million years have a stomach like yours (had 3 kids!) I'm sooo jel!! Also I'm interested to know if you think them high 5 things (was it high 5?!) contributed to your recent fab loss? I run alot too and would LOVE to know if theres any supplements I could take to ensure all my efforts are burning as much fat off as possible!!

Well..I think getting my 2 stone shiney went to my head abit last week as I went off plan abit over easter. I'd booked this Tuesdays weigh in off cos it was my oldest sons birthday but I weighed in at home (my scales are pretty much same as group) and 2lb on :( argggghhhhhhh! Like I said,Tuesday was my sons birthday so was off plan eating cake and pizza and chips but yesterday I was back 100% on it. Got my weeks meals planned-Asda delivery due anytime now with lots of fruit,veg and quorn, so hopefully come Tuesday that 2lb will have come off again. I've been doing the bridge to 10k running plan-going really well, I've just done week 3..5min brisk warm followed by 15min run then a 1min walk x3 then a 5 min cool down. This has me reaching 10k in 56mins,I'm pleased with that! Hoping that doing this 3 times a week and sticking to plan will lose me 2lb a week. Hmmmmmmmm do I join the 119ers or not?? Decisions decisions....
Can anyone guess my age? I'm the blonde one in my avvie xx

Im sure you will get those 2lbs off no problem with all the running!
My DH loses 1-2lb per week cycling & uses the High5's & he doesnt really need to lose any more weight! They're not a supplement, just used to hydrate, but they profess to help burn 40% more fat! Mmm, not sure on the age thing?! x

Afternoon ladies :)

Hope we are all well? Really loving the idea of a 119s trip to Huddersfield for a 90s weekend hehe!

So I have a feeling I might be going out tonight for dinner, I'm not too worried because I am kind of expecting a gain on Saturday and have done this week as a 1/2 week trial run of ww so Saturday I'll get my full weeklies allowance and can see exactly how ww will fit in with life, especially since we are off to see grease at the theatre on Saturday evening. Anything lower than the 5.5lb gain I was showing on Tuesday will technically be a bonus!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You are a social butterfly Nikki, always out for dinner! You never know what your WI will be like on Saturday, especially with the change in 'diets'! So you may be in for a pleasant surprise, but like you say anything less than 5.5lbs is a Brucie bonus lol! x

Charlie I have taken inspiration and taken a pics in my 'fat' pants. Can't wait to get to 119 n take another!

Wow, you've lost loads well done Vicky. Im gonna have to rummage around for my chubber jeans, as I think I vac packed all my chubber clothes....cant wait to find them now & dig them out! x

Ladies I'm so excited! I have just tried on and bought a pair of size 6 work trousers from new look! I'm still convinced they are a fluke pair! :O

Wow wee, wouldnt surprise me tho, as I could get into an 8 when I was 8.7, so Im sure you being 4 inches taller & under 8.7, you would be a 6....you'll be in kids clothes next....cheaper as they pay no VAT, billy bargain! x

charliemm said:

Well done Charlie.
I agree with Kim start shopping in kids clothes it's loads cheaper. All my hoodys are kids n my football short this season was. Saves loads lol x

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Hello!

Fingers are crossed! X

I wanna b a loser! said:
Hi skinny minnies :) I've just spent best part of an hour reading back!
Charlie WOW you look fantastic, you are my inspiration,we are similar height (im 5ft4.75 on boots scales) but if I ever get to your weight I'd never in a million years have a stomach like yours (had 3 kids!) I'm sooo jel!! Also I'm interested to know if you think them high 5 things (was it high 5?!) contributed to your recent fab loss? I run alot too and would LOVE to know if theres any supplements I could take to ensure all my efforts are burning as much fat off as possible!!

Well..I think getting my 2 stone shiney went to my head abit last week as I went off plan abit over easter. I'd booked this Tuesdays weigh in off cos it was my oldest sons birthday but I weighed in at home (my scales are pretty much same as group) and 2lb on :( argggghhhhhhh! Like I said,Tuesday was my sons birthday so was off plan eating cake and pizza and chips but yesterday I was back 100% on it. Got my weeks meals planned-Asda delivery due anytime now with lots of fruit,veg and quorn, so hopefully come Tuesday that 2lb will have come off again. I've been doing the bridge to 10k running plan-going really well, I've just done week 3..5min brisk warm followed by 15min run then a 1min walk x3 then a 5 min cool down. This has me reaching 10k in 56mins,I'm pleased with that! Hoping that doing this 3 times a week and sticking to plan will lose me 2lb a week. Hmmmmmmmm do I join the 119ers or not?? Decisions decisions....
Can anyone guess my age? I'm the blonde one in my avvie xx

Thank you lovely! Am starting to feel a lot more confident about myself, especially with all these compliments from you lovely ladies!

As for the high5 tabs, I think they are great for hydration but I have no way of telling if they helped burn any more fat! Sorry! I'd love to be able to tell you that they do! X

kim63 said:
Wow wee, wouldnt surprise me tho, as I could get into an 8 when I was 8.7, so Im sure you being 4 inches taller & under 8.7, you would be a 6....you'll be in kids clothes next....cheaper as they pay no VAT, billy bargain! x

I've never been a 6 before in my life! Was rather excited! I've never thought of looking in the kids section!

lilprincessvic said:
Well done Charlie.
I agree with Kim start shopping in kids clothes it's loads cheaper. All my hoodys are kids n my football short this season was. Saves loads lol x

I think I'll definitely check out the kids stuff in new look next time I'm in there! My size 6, 17 year old sister gets stuff from there cause its so cheap! X

charliemm said:
Fingers are crossed! X

Thank you lovely! Am starting to feel a lot more confident about myself, especially with all these compliments from you lovely ladies!

As for the high5 tabs, I think they are great for hydration but I have no way of telling if they helped burn any more fat! Sorry! I'd love to be able to tell you that they do! X

I've never been a 6 before in my life! Was rather excited! I've never thought of looking in the kids section!

I think I'll definitely check out the kids stuff in new look next time I'm in there! My size 6, 17 year old sister gets stuff from there cause its so cheap! X

Never mind new look. Primary all the way lol

Ah! Never thought of the kids section in primark! I always got the impression it was for really young kids! I got some primarni bargains today :)

charliemm said:
Ah! Never thought of the kids section in primark! I always got the impression it was for really young kids! I got some primarni bargains today :)

Yer I meant primark, stupid phone!
They had some gorgeous maxi dresses in kids section. I thought they were adults ones lol

lilprincessvic said:
Yer I meant primark, stupid phone!
They had some gorgeous maxi dresses in kids section. I thought they were adults ones lol

Can't believe I missed them! Will have a look when I go next, the maxis in the adults section are always too long - I think they make them for giants!

charliemm said:
Can't believe I missed them! Will have a look when I go next, the maxis in the adults section are always too long - I think they make them for giants!

Hahaha tell me bout it! I got one last year from primark with the elesticy tops and if I fold it over 3 times it's still too long!

Right ladies, you are all going to hang me soon.... i've been talking to mum whilst staying at my parents, just general about weight loss etc and talking about what makes me go off the rails. So we have come to the conclusion that:

A) My night out to my nans on a Thursday and our weekly night out on a Saturday

B) Not going to the gym

So outcome is... the best day I have to WI is a Thursday and the gym we are going to start running together and i'm going back to the gym on Monday :)

With that in mind.... tonights WI showed 9st 7!!! Yipppppeeee can you believe it was only a 0.5lb gain! Sorry there isnt a pic but my phone batt died!

Please update this as this week WI and who knows what next week might bring!

xx

Nikki<3 said:
Right ladies, you are all going to hang me soon.... i've been talking to mum whilst staying at my parents, just general about weight loss etc and talking about what makes me go off the rails. So we have come to the conclusion that:

A) My night out to my nans on a Thursday and our weekly night out on a Saturday

B) Not going to the gym

So outcome is... the best day I have to WI is a Thursday and the gym we are going to start running together and i'm going back to the gym on Monday :)

With that in mind.... tonights WI showed 9st 7!!! Yipppppeeee can you believe it was only a 0.5lb gain! Sorry there isnt a pic but my phone batt died!

Please update this as this week WI and who knows what next week might bring!

xx

Sounds like a good idea - and you'll have someone to spur you on at the gym! And fantastic news about the teeny tiny gain!! Xx

Sounds like a good idea - and you'll have someone to spur you on at the gym! And fantastic news about the teeny tiny gain!! Xx

Thanks hun, dont know what I would do without your lots support :)

Sounds good Nikki. :-D

Im thinking of doing the 30ds again. really wanna get ma stomach toned!

I want to start 30ds again shall we start together, when were you thinking ??

Hello!

Good luck xx

Woohoo massive difference well done !!!

Wow Charlie size 6 thats tiny you must feel fantastic :D, definately look in the kids sections save yourself some money x

What sort of height would you think the kids section goes up to though?

I've just had a look at debenhams sizing guide. Apparently, age 16 goes up to 5 foot 7ish, but inside leg is only 30 inchs! My legs are longer than that!!

I'm tempted to try some kids stuff on though, just to see!

Last edited:
Back