Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Evening all!
I'm being very rude and have not read tonight's posts yet. Not long been home. Having wine before bed and weigh in! Probably not a good idea, but having spent 8 hours+ on trains since yesterday, I don't care!!!!!!

Going to bed now. Up at 5 tomorrow to do day 6 of 30 day shred. No aches at all anymore. Not sure whether this is good or not?

Food was awful today. Had a good breakfast at the hotel (summer fruit, all bran and muller light), but lunch consisted of lettuce! Got some turkey chunks and prawns for the journey home. No wonder my stomach has flattened overnight!!

Busy day tomorrow, but will catch up with your news on Friday. Xx

Maybe you should skip to level 2?

I haven't managed day 5 today got dragged to my sister in laws for girly chats while the boys watched football. They obv don't know us. I would rather be watching football n my oh chatting lol.
Gunna try get up early tomorrow n do it!

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Morning!
Just completed day 6. Can't believe that it's morning already! Perhaps the wine was not a good idea?!!! X

Wow you're on a roll! I'm lay in bed trying to make myself get up for a run.

Hope you're not too hungover!! X

Ooooops, meant to say that I was fed up with being off plan, not on plan - definitely haven't been on plan! Lol although I am going to be sensible for the next 2 days, won't be back officially on plan until saturday. I'm impressed with all your exercise this past week, need to get my bum into gear!

lilprincessvic said:
Morning :) i've just got up. Trying to make myself do day 5!

Morning you'll feel better once it's done :) x

MidnightPrincess said:
I am SO PROUD to annouce that I have just got my COMFORTABLY (very important part) into size 10 skinny jeans! These are a pair of skinny jeans that I've had for well over a year, that never had the tags taken off as I never truly fit in them... I mean I did when I bought them but there was quite a hint of muffin top. And now there isn't! After a year I've been able to take the tag off and swan about in them!

I've also WI for this week at 9st 10, so that's another 2lb gone for good! =D
Woop! Fantastic news, that's a great loss well done!

downtownsuzie said:
Hello my gorgeous girls x

I'm home from OH's now after staying for two weeks and I am so fed up with not being on plan - feel like crap, yet food is like a compulsion to me - I hate it! I physically can't help myself.

I have read up to date, but there is so much to comment on, that I think I'll just start again from here lol x

Placement at the hospital was awesome, but have to wait two weeks to go back :( went to view a flat on saturday, but didn't get it :( didn't go to WI again, but home scales say +3.5 from last week. I am taking a new starting weight and WI day from saturday.

Sorry I've not been here girls, been told to stick to 'work related activities only" during the day and don't have my own laptop, so its all on my phone, which can be tricky xoxo
Glad you enjoyed your placement :)

Nikki<3 said:
Oh by the way ladies I'm still hiding.... Me and OH have empties the house of naughty foods tonight... Both by eating and binning some lol

Our tesco food shop came tonight and we had decided to try a few value items as tesco have rebranded and it all looks really groovy lol so for £69 you could not see the kitchen floor! And I must have ordered 20+ ww things too hehe OH felt left out as I'd bought no beer!!

In bed feeling very full and reading my kindle. Ready for a fully no excuses day tomorrow :)

I feel quite dissapointed in myself for all my restarts but realistically tomorrow should be WI day so what better day to put my head in gear and get going?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Sounds like good motivation to me, good luck for restart!

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Morning!
Just completed day 6. Can't believe that it's morning already! Perhaps the wine was not a good idea?!!! X

Wow you are definitely motivated! I might attempt level 2 tomorrow. I'm trying to alternate running days with shred days so I'm not doing too much!

Ladies do you need to restart the shred if you missed it? Did day two on Saturday and haven't did it since (gutted with myself) so do I go back to day 1?

Ladies do you need to restart the shred if you missed it? Did day two on Saturday and haven't did it since (gutted with myself) so do I go back to day 1?

Nah just carry on to day 3 :)

I completed day 5 this morning, your right it did feel good :-D

Going to try and do some zumba tonight but im going to see my best friends 5 day old baby so might just be ooggling over her all night :-D I am cycling home though :-D

I actually have a law degree- most overqualified Greggs employee ever? ;-) but bills won't pay themselves! I do find it easier sticking to a diet at home - being surrounded by cakes all day isn't good and it's hard to resist a just out the oven baguette with melted butter mmm! Hopefully if I get back into the swing of things I will be alright to stick to sw at work - have done before but is tricky! Heading out for a walk now - 3rd day in a row going to Asda not much else in walking distance yet- shall go pick up ww magazine for inspiration :) x

How come you're working in Greggs with a law degree? No jobs about? x

LADIES!! I've missed you all!

May seem overdramatic but it is all true haha. I've been so bogged down with this dissertation and exam revision that I haven't even had time nor the energy for even the tiniest of posts. My food diary is looking rather pathetic as I haven't had time for that either. But once these next 4 weeks are up I'm going to be swimming with free time.

I am SO PROUD to annouce that I have just got my COMFORTABLY (very important part) into size 10 skinny jeans! These are a pair of skinny jeans that I've had for well over a year, that never had the tags taken off as I never truly fit in them... I mean I did when I bought them but there was quite a hint of muffin top. And now there isn't! After a year I've been able to take the tag off and swan about in them!

I've also WI for this week at 9st 10, so that's another 2lb gone for good! =D

I had to take a break from work to tell you this at the very least haha. I hope you're all well, I can't wait to actually be part of the loop again xD

Loves x

You're obviously doing something right to get into skinny jeans & lose 2lbs .....well done Claire. At least its the right weather to be stuck indoors! x

Amazing well done!

I just had a mini binge FOR NO GOOD REASON ARGH! I love it when I'm focused but right now I'm so not! Just ate a chocolate waffle, toffee pancake, pack of mini crackers and some dried fruit! Stopped now will have my planned dinner tonight then get through tomorrow then it's simply filling time on friday! Kick up the bum please! X

I sort of lost the plot yesterday & was texting DH to get me chocolate, but resisted & had 2 small mars bars! With my other syns for the day it took me to 20 syns, so not as bad as it could have been!!! Im sure you will get your mojo back when you start WW Laura, so dont worry about those few naughties! x

Hello my gorgeous girls x

I'm home from OH's now after staying for two weeks and I am so fed up with not being on plan - feel like crap, yet food is like a compulsion to me - I hate it! I physically can't help myself.

I have read up to date, but there is so much to comment on, that I think I'll just start again from here lol x

Placement at the hospital was awesome, but have to wait two weeks to go back :( went to view a flat on saturday, but didn't get it :( didn't go to WI again, but home scales say +3.5 from last week. I am taking a new starting weight and WI day from saturday.

Sorry I've not been here girls, been told to stick to 'work related activities only" during the day and don't have my own laptop, so its all on my phone, which can be tricky xoxo

Yeah, welcome back Annie. Pfft, whats done is done, no point fretting, just start afresh & so what your target may be a few weeks later than you thought coz you had a blow out!! Get your mojo back, dont worry we're all struggling at the moment & you'll get there chick! Oopsie, have you been told off for chatting to us during the day? Glad your placement went well & the flat wasn't meant to be obviously. So shall I change your date to saturdays now & have you left class & will WI at home from now? x

Oh by the way ladies I'm still hiding.... Me and OH have empties the house of naughty foods tonight... Both by eating and binning some lol

Our tesco food shop came tonight and we had decided to try a few value items as tesco have rebranded and it all looks really groovy lol so for £69 you could not see the kitchen floor! And I must have ordered 20+ ww things too hehe OH felt left out as I'd bought no beer!!

In bed feeling very full and reading my kindle. Ready for a fully no excuses day tomorrow :)

I feel quite dissapointed in myself for all my restarts but realistically tomorrow should be WI day so what better day to put my head in gear and get going?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You cant hide!!! Good girl getting lots of WW friendly food & Im sure you will get into the stride of it again x

Evening all!
I'm being very rude and have not read tonight's posts yet. Not long been home. Having wine before bed and weigh in! Probably not a good idea, but having spent 8 hours+ on trains since yesterday, I don't care!!!!!!

Going to bed now. Up at 5 tomorrow to do day 6 of 30 day shred. No aches at all anymore. Not sure whether this is good or not?

Food was awful today. Had a good breakfast at the hotel (summer fruit, all bran and muller light), but lunch consisted of lettuce! Got some turkey chunks and prawns for the journey home. No wonder my stomach has flattened overnight!!

Busy day tomorrow, but will catch up with your news on Friday. Xx

Hope you enjoyed your wine! Did you WI today? x

Awe kim that's not so good your not at your best. Although we all moan about going to work it does keep you sane...I work three days as we can't afford full time child care and I can't imagine not seeing my boy only at weekends when he is still so young and as much as I love being off with him I look forward to a monday to get back into a routine and something different to focus on. Do you have a job to return to once your better? You can email me anytime for chat. I too haven't been as focused. Not entirely off plan or anything but just can't be bothered, feel tired and just been having toast and omelette and light dinner as I can't face big dinners just now. Also been feeling Extra hungry couple hours after eating lately. No spark at all. Promised myself wound do 30ds and only managed it twice since Thursday. The added pressure I put on myself when I don't do it gets on my goat leaving me more demotivated and miffed with myself....argh will stop moaning now and go and look for some motivation. Hope everyone else is good x

Thanks Debtin (do you have a name or is it Deb?). For some reason we're all a bit down in the dumps, whether its post Easter blues or the weather, who knows? Or we all individually have stuff to deal with & coz we're all a chatty little bunch, we're saying on here! No point analysing it or could be here all day lol!
What height & weight are you? As wandered if you were wanting to join the 119ers, as sometimes when you have something to aim for & with all the support on here, it can help......group therapy & all that jazz lol!
Yes, I have a job to go back to. Im an ITU Nurse & work for a private agency, so work all over the place, but mainly ventilated patients in their own homes. Do some hospital work to keep skills up, but even if I haven't done a shift for years as I work in the community setting, nothing much changes! But it does make me realise that I do miss the 'buzz' sometimes, looking after very sick people....mad innit!!! x

Good luck ladies for WI today!

Good luck ladies for WI today!

How's your week going Charlie? Have you pulled it back after mini blow out on Saturday? Have you any 'socials' this weekend, as you haven't had a proper week of maintaining yet.....not that Im keeping check lol, am interested for when I get there!
Funny, I had a read back thru some of last years posts when I was nearing target & you were there at 9st 4lbs & now you're virtually a stone lighter.....brilliant, it can be done x

Just popping in. I've been really sick, no idea why :-(. Laying on the sofa with a hot water bottle for my tummy and feeling sorry for myself.
Good luck with WI ladies.
If I don't make it tonight, I will go with the 1lb loss that my scales showed this morning. That's the difference between today and this time last week (yes, I know....I do track it from home too!).
I promise to properly catch up when I'm feeling better. X

Just popping in. I've been really sick, no idea why :-(. Laying on the sofa with a hot water bottle for my tummy and feeling sorry for myself.
Good luck with WI ladies.
If I don't make it tonight, I will go with the 1lb loss that my scales showed this morning. That's the difference between today and this time last week (yes, I know....I do track it from home too!).
I promise to properly catch up when I'm feeling better. X

Oh oh! I just read back to your post from last night & you said you had turkey & prawns! Did you get them from the train buffet? Yikes, it sounds as tho either one of those could have been 'off' as both are dodgy foods, especially if not kept at the correct temperature. I know its most unpleasant, but your best bet is to carry on being sick to get rid of any toxins & it may come out other end as well rather rapidly. Just drink plenty of water & rest. Hope you feel better soon Shellie xxx

kim63 said:
You need to update your stats Emma, as you still have your goal weight as 8.13......dont you want to be in our gang lol!!!!! x

Oooh yes I need to although 8.13 is definitely my interim target. Don't kick me out of the gang just yet ;)

Back