Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Flying visit! Sts for me this week. Yes, a little disappointed, but.... I'm not stressing as I think that I've been trying too hard and not eating anywhere near enough.
So, I'm going to relax, enjoy eating well and at the end of the day, apart from the pressure that I've put myself under, there is no urgency!
Here is to a fab week on plan! X

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Flying visit! Sts for me this week. Yes, a little disappointed, but.... I'm not stressing as I think that I've been trying too hard and not eating anywhere near enough.
So, I'm going to relax, enjoy eating well and at the end of the day, apart from the pressure that I've put myself under, there is no urgency!
Here is to a fab week on plan! X

Brilliant attitude Shellie & well done on the sts so near to target. It just goes to show tho that we should eat.....no wine tho! X

Not been around for a while, but reading all of your posts!

Kim, glad it was all over with considerably quickly - and I hope you get your answers next week even if it was a bit of a dodgy experience today! You have such a positive attitude, you really are an inspiration!

Nikki - congratulations on the mahoosive loss! The change from SW to WW seems to have boosted your losses! Well done Hun :)

Shellie - congrats on STS!

Annie - Excellent news about your new place, moving in with my OH was the best thing I did :) even if he does p*** me off sometimes - I'm sure I annoy him often too :p

Emma - hope you're enjoying the states, sounds like you are! I'm insanely jealous of the shopping opportunities!

Ermmm, really sorry if I've missed a congrats etc, I couldn't be bothered to go through and quote all of the posts I wanted to reply to!

Positives are really motivational, I've got a few from this week:
1. I got to spend time with one of the most challenging pupils in school and really enjoyed it (there will be a pic of the manicure she gave me in my week in photos on Sunday!)
2. I'm going out for dinner tomorrow night and I've saved syns and planned ahead, usually I would be super anxious about it and either not eat anything (we can choose the food, just chips and chicken) or not plan and feel guilty.
3. I've finally become comfortable with the notion that I don't have to exercise every day - and fully intend to enjoy my days off!
4. I'm finally feeling super slim! This is the big one! My size 8 jeans are a little baggy after a day of wearing, even on my thighs. I keep looking at myself in the mirror and actually liking what I see, though have been slapping on the firming cream to try and sort out the orange peel bottom! Does anyone have any miracle products they would recommend for this?!

Keep it up ladies, it's great we're all so supportive! Xx

Charlie.....I don't think there are any miracle cures out there for 'dimples' or someone would be very rich! Probably 99% of women have it so don't you worry your pretty little head!
Thanks for your lovely words xxx

P.S I'm so happy you love your new body, you should be very proud.
Enjoy your meal out tomorrow you deserve it x

lilprincessvic said:
I need miracle products too lol. Just,ordered some firming cream off internet, it has good reviews, called extreme slim 3d x

I'm using Nivea q10 firming lotion and I love it, it does seem to be working somewhat but has also made my skin super smooth :) I'm a sucker for stuff like that - would spend a fortune testing them all out! X

kim63 said:
Charlie.....I don't think there are any miracle cures out there for 'dimples' or someone would be very rich! Probably 99% of women have it so don't you worry your pretty little head!
Thanks for your lovely words xxx

Someone should make it their life mission to cure cellulite! X

Oops, meant we can't choose the meal tomorrow - there will just be chips and chicken nuggets to nibble on. It's a queen tribute and michael buble tribute - an odd combination I know! X

charliemm said:
Oops, meant we can't choose the meal tomorrow - there will just be chips and chicken nuggets to nibble on. It's a queen tribute and michael buble tribute - an odd combination I know! X

How odd....fun tho! X

Charlie there's a soap and glory product that's meant to be pretty good can't remember what it's called though :-/ it's like a circle with bobbly bits coming out it and you rub it over your cellulitey bits in the shower. Don't know about it really working but feels quite nice and smells quite good lol! X

icklerockchick said:
Charlie there's a soap and glory product that's meant to be pretty good can't remember what it's called though :-/ it's like a circle with bobbly bits coming out it and you rub it over your cellulitey bits in the shower. Don't know about it really working but feels quite nice and smells quite good lol! X

Will look into it, I love soap and glory products! Thanks :) x

charliemm said:
Will look into it, I love soap and glory products! Thanks :) x

It's called feel the knead :)

Hey ladies hope your all well. Just wanted to say that if I loss a tiny morsel at wi tom I will post a picture of me naked. That's how confident I feel of it not happening. Least I did excercise, that can only be a good thing.
Soooooooo before reading my posts tom shut your eyes haha

hey girls, just back at my hotel after a pretty good day - im out here checking out hotels for a big conference we're hosting later in the year so its pretty cool looking round different venues. All of the hotels have also given us "gifts" so I'll be coming home with a lot of scented candles and hand creams! Food has not bee on plan but I feel good as I've been as good as I can be and havent binged which is what i usually do when im away. I havent had any puddings (we've eaten both lunch and dinner out) and at lunch the lady hosting us was literally obsessed with us having desserts to the point where she just ordered a stack and told us to help ourselves.... it was actually quite annoying as I had to say four times I didnt want any and then when they came she only had a tiny bit whereas I know once I start I cant stop!!

Also, I seriously need to cut my cards up! Have spent way too much shopping but got some fab stuff. There is a gym shop out here called Lulu Lemon - its amazing! Treated myself to new gym tops and some new running leggings. Might have to go again tomorrow as really couldnt decide what to get in the end. Went to victoria secrets too and they had some nice undies and was going to treat myself but ran out of time... also, they are all quite racy - not sure I feel confident to prance about in lime green or hot pink push up bras and pants!!

Anyway, thats me about ready for bed. My jet lag is still quite bad but hopefully will feel better tomorrow.

Everyone seems to have lots on at the moment - good to hear all the positives too. X

Morning all!
Your trip away sounds fab Emma!
I don't have any cellulite (think its a genetic thing), but have heard that dry brushing is really effective? I do have stretch marks on my tummy (3 children), and use palmers coco butter - smells so good!
Positives for the day. Finally off to see dirty dancing tonight and it's Friday!!
I really need to stop stressing about my weight. Its becoming an obsession! I think it is because I was aiming to hit target before the wedding next weekend (and another wedding the following week!).
Happy Friday everyone! X

Morning all....3/4 gain at weigh in today so no naked photos thankfully!! Won't lie I did have lump in my throat as have tried hard with excercise and walking. In fact its the most I have ever did in a week.
Did get measuring tape out and thought had lost inch on tummy but moved tape slightly and I had exact same measurements from when I first did it
Away for weekend, will try and be good but not caring if I don't. Just try and enjoy without worrying.
Really need to get back to basics with sw. Give it few more weeks til the wedding then may move to dark side.
Have great day ladies x

Aww deb i'm slightly disappointed not to see a nuddy photo lol.

No shred for me this morning, been up most of night as oh got in at 1 only to discover the dogs had trashed the house! So been sorting that out. I am walking to work tho and got an hour of yoga after work.

:)

Back