Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
Is there no WW group to go to, or are you missing SW? Glad to have you back x

Honestly, I have never been so of track since joining ww. Luckily I didn't pay for joining so I'm coming back to my faithful SW where I lost 3 stone and so first aim is to regain my 3st stickie! Xx

icklerockchick said:
Agreed vicky you are doing so well with your eating and exercising keep it up you will get results you have already came soooo far! X

Oh and if anyone likes milkshakes I have news to share! In morrisons today I picked up some sugar free crusha and I'm pretty sure its syn free as 100ml is only 6 calories and you only use 25ml per serving! Saw raspberry and strawberry really hope chocolate exists too!!

I almost always leave a hea for milk during the day in tea/coffee/cereal but only use a tiny bit of it most days so this will help me up my milk intake hopefully! :-D tastes yummy! X

Spooky! I was totally just thinking about seeing if there was a syn free milkshake mix! Will investigate! Thanks! X

Thanks for all the support ladies. My first exam this morning was awful. Only one of the four topics I crammed into my brain came up so I had to wing the second essay question. But I don't care right now as that's one down... Two to go! So looking forward to it being over so I can focus more on feeling good about myself again.. so let go haha. But I'll get there eventually =)

Honestly, I have never been so of track since joining ww. Luckily I didn't pay for joining so I'm coming back to my faithful SW where I lost 3 stone and so first aim is to regain my 3st stickie! Xx

Glad you've decided to join us again & you know we're all to support you & encourage you to the 3 stone mark x

Thanks for all the support ladies. My first exam this morning was awful. Only one of the four topics I crammed into my brain came up so I had to wing the second essay question. But I don't care right now as that's one down... Two to go! So looking forward to it being over so I can focus more on feeling good about myself again.. so let go haha. But I'll get there eventually =)

Im sure it went better than you thought it always does! When do you get all your results? x

So been to official WI and i was 9st 12.5....this is obviously higher as it was done at night and whilst wearing all my clothes :D

I actually feel really positive and have even told my nan (shes a target member) and so now there is NO hiding!

Lets go :D

xx

Nikki<3 said:
So been to official WI and i was 9st 12.5....this is obviously higher as it was done at night and whilst wearing all my clothes :D

I actually feel really positive and have even told my nan (shes a target member) and so now there is NO hiding!

xx

Was it the kick up the butt u needed?

lilprincessvic said:
Was it the kick up the butt u needed?

Yup it sure was :) so excited and happy to have my weightless back at the front of my mind xx

lilprincessvic said:
That's good Nikki. Think it's wha I defo need x

Go for it hun, we can restart together xx

lilprincessvic said:
I'm going on Monday! Gunna sit in the new members talk x

:) I had to weigh and leave tonight and will have to next week but my consultant was really nice when I text her earlier so hoping I'll get to stay in 2 weeks xx she did give me the new books to read though xx

Nikki<3 said:
:) I had to weigh and leave tonight and will have to next week but my consultant was really nice when I text her earlier so hoping I'll get to stay in 2 weeks xx she did give me the new books to read though xx

Ooo that's good!

Nikki<3 said:

xx

That's not bad at all as it was an evening WI & clothes! Back to good old SW tomorrow, bet you missed it really! Shall I put you down as a Wednesday weigher & the weight you are now for our 119ers? X

I will update the 100% challenge in the morning girls as on phone at the mo, but how have you all done today? I've had another 100% day x

Agreed vicky you are doing so well with your eating and exercising keep it up you will get results you have already came soooo far! X

Oh and if anyone likes milkshakes I have news to share! In morrisons today I picked up some sugar free crusha and I'm pretty sure its syn free as 100ml is only 6 calories and you only use 25ml per serving! Saw raspberry and strawberry really hope chocolate exists too!!

I almost always leave a hea for milk during the day in tea/coffee/cereal but only use a tiny bit of it most days so this will help me up my milk intake hopefully! :-D tastes yummy! X

Just looked on syns online and they only have the strawberry one, but its only half a syn :D

ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreen
Strawberry Milkshake Mix, No Added Sugar, undiluted, 25ml serving½½½

kim63 said:
I will update the 100% challenge in the morning girls as on phone at the mo, but how have you all done today? I've had another 100% day x

Well done. Me too Kim. That's me on day 9 so very pleased. Am tryin hard to not get too strict or too focused if that makes sense and enjoying it. Didn't do shred tonight, just too tired ugh x

kim63 said:
That's not bad at all as it was an evening WI & clothes! Back to good old SW tomorrow, bet you missed it really! Shall I put you down as a Wednesday weigher & the weight you are now for our 119ers? X

Yeh thanks Kim. Sorry to be switching and changing lol it was just I've gone back to my normal SW group at the end of my road and it happens to be a Wednesday. I thought that was a pretty good WI considering I had my full length work trousers on, my full length shirt, my tights under my trousers an my bra (this puts nearly a lb on as I've weighed with and without it many times lol!!)

I have missed it really and sooo looking forward to having a nice healthy day... If I ever see another packet of ww crisps it will be to soon! Xxx

Nikki<3 said:

Well done ladies, you will both be glad to start afresh. I did that last week and feel better for it.
For every day on plan and within syns I know if a bad day arises I won't feel as bad.
The difference for me this time compared to the last while is using syns for food, butter, salad cream etc rather than just crisps and chocolate. Mainly that i am counting every syn rather than just "forgetting".
Hope my focus stays as I am liking it x

debtin said:
Well done. Me too Kim. That's me on day 9 so very pleased. Am tryin hard to not get too strict or too focused if that makes sense and enjoying it. Didn't do shred tonight, just too tired ugh x

Well done Deb you seem to be a lot more determined & focused than before, even tho you say your not focused you must be to have done 9 days on plan! X

Back